Hankook Ventus EVO V12 - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow Advertise

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Review Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2011, 04:58 PM
Getting Comfortable
dvtec55 is on a distinguished road
Hankook Ventus EVO V12

i just had these put on my lude about 3 months ago and so far ive no complaints. they are quiet and make no road noise and grip like a mother f*****! i took it out to a canyon road course and they gripped the road really hard and didnt squeal at all. i need to slow my roll cuz ive heard they wear out fast if you are always pushing it on the corners so i'll just take it easy from now. overall great tires!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2011, 08:05 PM
Ludacious

t3am 83rd is on a distinguished road
Those tires got great review from all over the place. Car and driver did test with those and a couple other tires and they came in 2nd place, which is excellent for the price.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:15 AM
Ludacious

Shocker5thgen will become famous soon enough
Got the Ventus Evo V12's on my G35 rite before winter last year. Very Quiet, and ride nice for being a 40 series. Grip seems good so far. They held air well, and resisted flat spotting considering winter storage. So far I'm happy with them.

Old 05-23-2011, 03:29 AM
Banned

Dj GOR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvtec55 View Post
i just had these put on my lude about 3 months ago and so far ive no complaints. they are quiet and make no road noise and grip like a mother f*****! i took it out to a canyon road course and they gripped the road really hard and didnt squeal at all. i need to slow my roll cuz ive heard they wear out fast if you are always pushing it on the corners so i'll just take it easy from now. overall great tires!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocker5thgen View Post
Got the Ventus Evo V12's on my G35 rite before winter last year. Very Quiet, and ride nice for being a 40 series. Grip seems good so far. They held air well, and resisted flat spotting considering winter storage. So far I'm happy with them.
yes i find them to be very good. strong sidewall. Great grip
Old 05-23-2011, 09:35 AM
Getting Comfortable

tJoodz is on a distinguished road
I just bought these tires for my 1990 accord with jdm h22 swap. They handle pretty well and are quiet. I'm happy with my purchase.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:28 AM
ROKSTARR

Snyda will become famous soon enough
Im plannin on goin out today and throwing some of these on my Wrx wheels fer my leggy. Ill let everyone know my opinion once i get em.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:47 AM
Prelude Aficionado

88SE Lude has much to be proud of88SE Lude has much to be proud of88SE Lude has much to be proud of88SE Lude has much to be proud of88SE Lude has much to be proud of88SE Lude has much to be proud of88SE Lude has much to be proud of88SE Lude has much to be proud of
I've run these on my road wheels for a while now.
They are OK. Nothing more.
Compared to the Hankook RS2 for example...
Nowhere near the amounts of grip and far more noise even at even moderate cornering speeds.

For the price they are perfectly acceptable.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:30 AM
True Luder

realblag is on a distinguished road
I've had alot of inexpensive tires through the years and these are the best yet.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:13 AM

Topsecret79 is on a distinguished road
I had good experiences somewhat too
Old 10-10-2014, 06:54 AM
Getting Comfortable

sparknblaze is on a distinguished road
I actually just bought a set of these for my accord wagon. I expect to have them mounted this month. The reviews that I've read around the web place this tire as one of the best performing "moderately priced" tires, so I'm anxious to see if it lives up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement