Honda Prelude Forum banner

The Random Automotive Picture thread

23K views 196 replies 44 participants last post by  Edulerp Adnoh 
#1 ·
Just like it says. Post up your pictures of any cars YOU have taken pictures of recently.

NOTE: Please limit your posts to 1-2 pictures. If you have more than that, consider making a thread for the photoshoot.

I'll go first:

See less See more
#9 ·
I need to create myself a watermark.
I should to. But i dont have photoshop. Thats what you guys use i assume? And thats also how you guys put them on the pics?

#10 ·
you guys take some great pictures.. h22wut u have talent bro

#13 ·
Yeah I need to come up with a water mark as well... Eventually I'd like to come up with a cool Photography name but I haven't come up with one yet.

One of my favorite shots... Unfortunately it's a little blury. Did a little photoshop editing to part of it (besides contrast and brightness). Tell me if it's obvious.

#19 ·
I'm just starting to learn how to edit pictures, so any tips would greatly help. :smilejap:

This is my friends Neon. I love this car to death! :love: Hopefully it'll have SRT4 sideskirts and adjustable coilovers on it next year. And red fenders, lol.

#20 ·
I'm just starting to learn how to edit pictures, so any tips would greatly help. :smilejap:

This is my friends Neon. I love this car to death! :love: Hopefully it'll have SRT4 sideskirts and adjustable coilovers on it next year. And red fenders, lol.
http://img203.imageshack.us/i/img0168edit.jpg/
You picked the right time to shoot, the light looks good. A circular polarizer will cut down those reflections in the windshield and body.

#26 ·
canon 30D with a either a macro 100mm or a 28-135mm. Concorso de Ferrari, every fathers day in Hartford, CT.

yeah, last 3 are 1:18 diecast. It is hard for me to light properly.

#34 ·
Holy shit, that accord is sick!!!!! I've seen it somewheres else tho...?

Edit: What were you using for lighting in #1 above?

I'd like to go out a night and try my hand at some lightpainting. Car pictures at night look good IMO

#36 ·
The other pictures of the Accord were on Stance:nation a few weeks back actually. My favorite shoot ever. I love his car lol

No lighting setup for #1, there was an awesome streetlamp that i had him park right by, and it was enough to cover the whole car the way i needed

#35 ·
yey for reyz s2k =]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.