Honda Prelude Forum banner

All 2G related items for Sale

141K views 56 replies 38 participants last post by  funkytuqe 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys

Welcome to the All 2G related items for Sale thread, this threads purpose is for all parts, E-commerce finds or cars for sale

Basically if its 2G Lude Related and for sale post it here !!!

Please do not post any wanted items as there is a separate thread for that

Thanks

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
#2 ·
Unfinished Project....

UNFINISHED project - speedway pocket rocket.
Hi all , ever decided to build a speedway 84 Prelude pocket racer with your son?
Here's a story that will bring tears to your eyes & a massive hole in your pocket.
Started out a few years ago with a slightly damaged Lude (hit in the rear on the RH side),
so my then 17 year old son decided he wanted to follow his Dad's speedway career & have
a go - so we pulled the Lude into many pieces in my (then) panel beating business in
Brisbane west.
Well , we had the A18A twin carby motor back home .
After honing the block & fitting new crankshaft seals, getting all the gasket sets , new pistons & gudeon pins ,rings , big end bearings , timing belt & tensioner kit , water pump kit, spending a fortune on getting the head completely overhauled , new workshop manual , engine stand - we were ready to go.. but he changed his job & now is in Darwin & all the gear that Dad paid for is sitting in the shed along with the twin carbys , clutch & flywheel plus a few other bits.
The rest of the Lude was given to my daughter's father-in-law for bits for his really smart original Lude.
Here in lies my dilemma - I have tried to sell on eBay for a fraction of what the parts alone owe me but I am not getting to the people who would be interested in these bits - so I have registered on the Prelude Australia forum to see if anyone has any interest - trust me , it'd be worth your while looking and asking about this stuff.

The eBay link.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/171079687837?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

#6 ·
Mate if I didn't already have 4 second gens and lived in Qld I would probably have taken it off your hands.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#7 ·
got some 2 in lowering springs for the prelude. not sure on the brand. pics if anyone wants but im asking 100 shipped obo

#8 ·
I have 2 front floor mats out of my 86 Si i just sold.I forgot to give them to the new owner and dont need them.I pulled them out when the car had less than 90,000 miles.They are in beautiful shape.I am asking $85 shipped.I can send pics if you give me your email address.

#9 ·
still got the springs. price drop to 50 plus shipping

#10 ·
rArE and performance parts up 4 sale

Bisi Cam Gear
Facet Fuel Pump - Good for Carb model lude
Bisi A -series valve springs
Cyxnius full poly engine mounts front and rear no side

Rareparts
OEM Radio
Navigation system
CA3 Accord Dual Pot calipers
si maplight
Si Retractable fogs
2 x Arm Rests
Head Light Adjusting system
Headlight washers
BA2 230kph Cluster
EDM AB 220kph cluster
Moon Roof Visor
Rain Guards
Louver
Fender mirrors - yes you read right

if interested send me an offer paid alot for these items so not gonna let em go for cheap

#11 ·
Bisi Cam Gear
Facet Fuel Pump - Good for Carb model lude
Bisi A -series valve springs
Cyxnius full poly engine mounts front and rear no side

Rareparts
OEM Radio
Navigation system
CA3 Accord Dual Pot calipers
si maplight
Si Retractable fogs
2 x Arm Rests
Head Light Adjusting system
Headlight washers
BA2 230kph Cluster
EDM AB 220kph cluster
Moon Roof Visor
Rain Guards
Louver
Fender mirrors - yes you read right

if interested send me an offer paid alot for these items so not gonna let em go for cheap

PM Sent.

#14 ·
#18 ·
87 Prelude SI parts for sale

Im new to the Prelude world, just bought an 87 SI to build a 24 hour of lemons car. I am stripping the interior, heater core, ac, lights, windows, sunroof and all other parts not essential in making it go. Black interior 5 speed car, Everything works but the window regulators. PM me if there is anything you are looking for. I will post pics as soon as the snow lets up.

#23 · (Edited)
I have a couple of random parts from my glorious garage!!!

Custom Weber Inlet manifold for either an et2 or a18a1 (SOLD)

Roland of SA Weber inlet manifold for all FI A series motors (a20a3 ect...) SOLD!!

Delta Camshaft 282* for A series... 75$
Modified b Series inlet manifold to fit on any FI A series motors (a20a3 ect...Had a 70mm tb on it) 70$

Golden Eagle Adjustable Cam Gear (black) 75$

16mm Rear Koni sway bar (factory style 83-87 Prelude) literally still in the plastic (SALE PENDING)

Clutchnet lightweight flywheel for a20a3 200$

I'll add pictures tomorrow night of this stuff...
email me at hondalude86@gmail.com, PM me here or text me at 303-562-8716

#25 ·
do u have a stock carb head been lookin everywhere for one!

#26 ·
JDM Electronic Navigator FOR SALE: Great condition, text is all legible and will send more detailed pics per request (don't waste my time, serious inquiries only)

Asking $275 shipped to anywhere in the U.S. Sold as is, I can try and find the plugs, but would have to cut them off my RHD harness.

Very rare part, especially in this condition.

PM me for details and paypal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.