Group Buy Blacklisted Members - Non-Payers!! - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow Advertise

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-21-2006, 03:30 PM   #1
1funryd
Elite Member

1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to 1funryd Send a message via MSN to 1funryd Send a message via Yahoo to 1funryd

Thumbs down Group Buy Blacklisted Members - Non-Payers!!

This thread is to show those members who committed to a massive project.
They were all asked twice! If they had the money and if they were still committed to the project that was started in June, 2006 and came to its final phase in October, 2006. I will keep this list updated on a weekly basis until further notice or these member make due on their promise.

For all members who will be doing trade or business transactions with the following member, please be advised:

These members did not follow through with their word as agreed upon at the beginning of this Group Buy.

H22 Mounts - Group Buy Part 3

And I highly recommend you request money upfront or request for some sort of collateral before proceeding to do business or trade with them.

Members:

8.) Chris.nl-! (Utrecht, Netherlands) Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
9.) beepnoodle-! - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
13.) scyclone-! Phoenix AZ - Dropped from list - Blacklisted!! drop out last minute!
20.) hondalude89-! Dallas, TX - Dropped from list - Blacklisted!!
21.) matthewutt-! - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
26.) lambolude-! Marquette , MI - Dropped from list - Blacklisted!!
30.) atlludeguy-! - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
34.) the90luder-! - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
37.) alllude-! - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
38.) 91PreludeJG-! Lawrence, MA - Dropped last min, Blacklisted!!
41.) accordionfolder-! - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
51.) xriztoz06- 2 sets-! (Australia) - Dropped from list-Blacklisted! Last min droppout!
61.) fcukwithmeprelude-! Clayton, NC - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
71.) Mick Garvey-! Mukilteo, WA - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
74.) 90b20asir-! (Ontario, Canada) - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
77.) zilofidelious-!Clearwater, FL - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!

I warn anyone on this site to be aware of their actions to this Group Buy because I do not want anyone else on here be Burned by the scandalis actions and reponse to their promise(Their Word!).

I make no apologies for posting this thread up as these members all knew what they were getting into before they signed up, I made sure of that.
Many of them just decided no to respond to my PM's, Emails, or Phone calls to their perspective contact info.

I hope and pray if you do decide to do business with them you are fully aware of what they have done which is a testiment to their character as a person.

H22 Group Buy Manager,

Sean
1Funryd

Sean

3rd Gen Aftermarket Manager

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Clik Here)
Email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(1Funryd - H22 Swap) - Ludcifer - INX - MustardCat(B20a)

Last edited by 1funryd; 11-29-2006 at 11:43 AM.
1funryd is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2006, 09:00 PM   #2
Hprelude5R
2ludes 1s2000

Hprelude5R will become famous soon enoughHprelude5R will become famous soon enough

I both agree and disagree with the various points risen.

So let's keep this issue in the confines of this post...no iTrader feedback....

A man should honor his word, but there are things more important in life than one's word. I wouldn't sacrifice a meal for my family in the name of honor. I guess I'll just leave it at that...

Butter's problems have been made public. We are talking about the number 1 post whore of pp.com here, sorry tuna/team , who RARELY visits lately due to personal and financial issues.

As far as Chris, the guy rebuilt his 3g from the ground up, whatever his issue was, it wasn't finances I'm sure.

The gb was a success, so let's all just be thankful for that, and call it a day.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Hprelude5R is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2006, 12:57 PM   #3
Hprelude5R
2ludes 1s2000

Hprelude5R will become famous soon enoughHprelude5R will become famous soon enough

This purged enough for ya Mario?

Bottom line, the gb was sucessful. Despite several bumps in the roads for buyers and sellers, it came together. Let's move forward and learn from the mistakes that arose in this gb.

Next time, I'd recommend a minimum non-refundable deposit. AZ Race has shown/is in the process of proving itself to pp.com, and thus is entitled to a little faith for any future projects.

As much as I appreciate debates and ideas, let's keep our differences to PM's from here on out. Cool?

Old 11-26-2006, 01:13 PM   #4
71dsp
Elite Member

71dsp is just really nice71dsp is just really nice71dsp is just really nice71dsp is just really nice

Last edited by 71dsp; 11-26-2006 at 03:47 PM.
71dsp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2006, 02:39 PM   #5
Hprelude5R
2ludes 1s2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71dsp View Post
Nice to know that PP is a heavily censored board. Cute that you deleted everyone's post but your own.
I was asked to purge the thread, and did so.

If you look further, I didn't omit myself from those deletions. A thread for feedback shouldn't be one for debate. There are other places for that.

The original post stands and my post requesting to not give negative feedback on iTrader stands. Those are the only valid items in the entire thread anyway....

Should anyone involved in this gb care to participate, feel free.

The bickering and disagreements aren't necessary. If you call that censorship, then so be it.

Last edited by Hprelude5R; 11-26-2006 at 02:44 PM. Reason: double posts
Old 11-26-2006, 08:42 PM   #6
team123luder
Elite Member

team123luder has a spectacular aura aboutteam123luder has a spectacular aura aboutteam123luder has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to team123luder Send a message via MSN to team123luder

Prelude of the Month

Thanks Hprelude......

Sean I hope this is better mang. No need for my bickering and bitching bro. Go on boi do ya ding.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

team123luder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2006, 10:07 PM   #7
350Z_Orange_Lude

350Z_Orange_Lude is on a distinguished road
well lock the thread!! if you commit to buy then do SO!!
350Z_Orange_Lude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2006, 10:52 PM   #8
team123luder
Elite Member

team123luder has a spectacular aura aboutteam123luder has a spectacular aura aboutteam123luder has a spectacular aura about

Prelude of the Month

No. If we lock it then there wont be any possible way to bump this back up. Especially if anyone has any feeback on any of the members... Pro or Con.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Old 11-26-2006, 11:48 PM   #9
danny_d19
Jimmy Rustler

danny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internet

Prelude of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by team123luder View Post
No. If we lock it then there wont be any possible way to bump this back up. Especially if anyone has any feeback on any of the members... Pro or Con.
No need to bump it up, none of the other feedback threads get bumped unless they are putting new info in it. And those are user-specific threads, not like this one.

If people have recent feedback on any of the members in this thread, they can make a new thread, that's not what this one is for.

The smart people who actually do research before they buy will search the Feedback forum for a certain user, and if they are on this list then this thread will be a result.

danny_d19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2006, 09:08 AM   #10
team123luder
Elite Member

Prelude of the Month

Smart people? Do we have those at pp.com?

Old 11-27-2006, 08:43 PM   #11
Hprelude5R
2ludes 1s2000

Quote:
No. Guess I'm a dummy.

Old 11-27-2006, 09:01 PM   #12
danny_d19
Jimmy Rustler

danny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internet

Prelude of the Month
I almost always search this section when I deal with people I've never dealt with before

danny_d19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2006, 10:38 PM   #13
Preludesi_2004
Elite Member

Preludesi_2004 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Preludesi_2004

Quote:
i believe we once had a person that.... nevermind, i dont think we do

Check out my Clay bar tutorial

Toyota MR2 Turbo - Sold

03 suzuki Gsx-r600 - Sold
08 Scion TC Totaled by some asshole

05 Subaru WRX Sti (very soon
)
Preludesi_2004 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2006, 05:14 AM   #14
TimeRacer

TimeRacer is on a distinguished road
This is the first time I've EVER seen a company feel the need to publish their blacklist. Shows to the integrity of the company along with those "customers." I'd never want to be on any list of yours.
TimeRacer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2006, 05:26 AM   #15
Hprelude5R
2ludes 1s2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeRacer View Post
This is the first time I've EVER seen a company feel the need to publish their blacklist. Shows to the integrity of the company along with those "customers." I'd never want to be on any list of yours.
Sean isn't a 'company'. The company behind the mounts, to my knowledge, has nothing to do with this post.

Please cease the unecessary comments, k?

Old 11-28-2006, 09:31 AM   #16
butterthegreat
I am Prelude

butterthegreat will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to butterthegreat Send a message via AIM to butterthegreat Send a message via MSN to butterthegreat Send a message via Yahoo to butterthegreat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hprelude5R View Post
Butter's problems have been made public. We are talking about the number 1 post whore of pp.com here, sorry tuna/team , who RARELY visits lately due to personal and financial issues.
Thank You Dr. Phil.

Sean...please forward your attention to this thread. Also...Many members know my commitment to this community. I have a solid reputation with the 3rd gen community….as does Chris. We show our love for the car and when one thing goes bad we have to step away from our passion every now and again. You can black-list me all you want, but my credibility will still stand here at PP.com. I ALWAYS come through.
" the 3rd gen hitler himself

PreludePower.com's "OFFICIAL" 3rd gen Prelude Whore
butterthegreat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2006, 10:30 AM   #17
Preludesi_2004
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterthegreat View Post
I ALWAYS come through.
as a post whore

jk butter

Toyota MR2 Turbo - Sold

)
Old 11-28-2006, 11:07 AM   #18
butterthegreat
I am Prelude

Send a message via ICQ to butterthegreat Send a message via AIM to butterthegreat Send a message via MSN to butterthegreat Send a message via Yahoo to butterthegreat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preludesi_2004 View Post
as a post whore

jk butter
I love you man. I really do....

Old 11-28-2006, 09:23 PM   #19
Preludesi_2004
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterthegreat View Post
I love you man. I really do....
i love you too..... [/gay]

Toyota MR2 Turbo - Sold

)
Old 11-28-2006, 10:07 PM   #20
redtimemachine
True Luder

redtimemachine has disabled reputation
It's never a good thing to be on the naughty list.

redtimemachine is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-29-2006, 01:10 AM   #21
team123luder
Elite Member

Prelude of the Month

Butter, you're right. No need to trip bro. If you're on the list so be it. It doesn't mean you'll be a permanewb just, people will understand we're human and no some huge company with 50 mexican sweat shop worked working for 3 bucks an hour and some blankets.... but people with actual lives, full time jobs and or school and or family.

It's shocking to think people think i'm a bad guy.... Yeah I laughed when I saw that.. team123luder a bad person? lol yeah right. I don't care really just show my true colors and shine through. BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE!!!!

Old 11-29-2006, 02:13 AM   #22
1funryd
Elite Member

1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to 1funryd Send a message via MSN to 1funryd Send a message via Yahoo to 1funryd

Butter,

Due to the nature of your circumstances, Feedback withdrawn.

I ask in the future, you communicate with me or anyone alot better.

Don't just keep your mouth shout for someone to assume your situation. And if you say you will commit, then you better either plan ahead or don't jump in.

Sean

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 11-29-2006, 05:29 PM   #23
CADster
Kickass truck missed

CADster will become famous soon enoughCADster will become famous soon enough

Prelude of the Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1funryd View Post
Don't just keep your mouth shout for someone to assume your situation. And if you say you will commit, then you better either plan ahead or don't jump in.
thats why i did not jump. i knew this would come due around christmas time.
sean made it painfully clear that getting on the list is burned in stone.

but you (sean) should know you are going to have backouts. no way around this in a pre-order type of business deal. so dont take it personal.

CADster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-29-2006, 06:31 PM   #24
1funryd
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADster View Post
thats why i did not jump. i knew this would come due around christmas time.
sean made it painfully clear that getting on the list is burned in stone.

but you (sean) should know you are going to have backouts. no way around this in a pre-order type of business deal. so dont take it personal.
Todd,

I never took this thing personal. I just made sure that everyone now knows, that there will be consequenses for doing the old ditch routine.

I more than alot of people on here understand the realities of life, but I will not as long as I am around allow the shady nature of some people go unpunished in some form.

I told everyone, this will not be like other Group Buys. And came thru as I said.

I just want to clean up the site and do my part. But, I understand that there are those who think they will get away with it and hope that know one wil remember.

That is why the next Group Buys will be money down first.

Sean

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 11-29-2006, 07:47 PM   #25
butterthegreat
I am Prelude

I knew what I was getting into. You wanna know how determined I was to get in on this deal? I out away 500 just like team did. The only thing that made that 500 disappear was my dumb ass dad not paying bills. Since unfortunately I value a roof over my head than my 2 year h22 project completed...I had to take that stash....that was even after I exausted my 8k worth of personal savings.

I had every intention of being in on this...I was hardcore. But damnit...shit happens. Under normal circumstances I would have been the last one to back out...but my situation turned abnormal quick...

Sorry to twist your panties bud...I hope you will give me another pair sometime soon...You sure sound sexay on the phone...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement