motoxxxman - Page 2 - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow Advertise

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 12:17 AM   #26
Import_Tuna
Rep me if you hate my ass

Import_Tuna will become famous soon enoughImport_Tuna will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Import_Tuna

You can bet your ass that I'm going to reveal ALL of the filthy details. Just you wait.

Actually, I probably won't be able to. It'll be too hot for the feedback forum. I'll have to post it in NSFW.

B20luda, it's not really got anything to do with not getting parts on time. It's about communication and stuff. You've gotta read, my son.

--J

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Danny's birthday wishes are worth less than the feces and breadcrumb pie Tuna baked last night.
Quote:
this entire thread is now considered a bunch of overreacting, false assumptions, misunderstandings, miscommunication, lack of communication, and opinions based on hatred that was based on all of these previous things.
Import_Tuna is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2006, 12:22 AM   #27
secluded luder
Banned

secluded luder will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to secluded luder Send a message via Yahoo to secluded luder

LOL too funny.... ill be sure NOT to visit the NSFW forum for a while....

B20luda just didnt want his eyes to bleed like mine did after reading that for like 20 minutes lol
secluded luder is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2006, 12:26 AM   #28
Import_Tuna

Import_Tuna will become famous soon enoughImport_Tuna will become famous soon enough

Yes. I wrote a lot of stuff. I wanted to be as specific as possible.

Uh, I'm not liable for any injuries to your eyebollz, and I'm not responsible for any hospital bills you incur as a result of reading this stuff. Read at your own risk, y9.

--J

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Danny's birthday wishes are worth less than the feces and breadcrumb pie Tuna baked last night.
Quote:
this entire thread is now considered a bunch of overreacting, false assumptions, misunderstandings, miscommunication, lack of communication, and opinions based on hatred that was based on all of these previous things.

Old 12-20-2006, 01:13 AM   #29
motoxxxman
Banned

motoxxxman is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to motoxxxman Send a message via Yahoo to motoxxxman
it's all straightened out now.

motoxxxman is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2006, 03:12 AM   #30
Import_Tuna

Well, I don't know if I agree with any of that. We're in the process of resolving this. There was never any hatred or anything. I think you might be getting famished over there, Steve. I'll FedEx you a Snickers or a box of macaroni or something.

To sum up, I don't think it's fair to write this thread off as a mistake or imbellished drivel or anything. This shit happened. It is nice that there is a happy ending looming, but that doesn't mean we can forget about any of this. As Devildriver guy said, "Shit's still shit." Right after that, he said "Knee deep in your shit."

Steve and I just had a very pleasant, relaxed chat. It was just like old times, and that's good. Steve informed me that some shit happened and that he kinda just let my head work slide instead of telling me about the full scope of the shit that went down. I wish Steve had told me what was up instead of doing what he did 'cause all of this could have been prevented, but I guess it doesn't matter now. He has opened up to me and told me the truth about the whole thing, and now we are working toward a conclusion. I'm glad we are finally getting down to business. It should be all good in the hood now, y9.

I agreed to let Steve change the title of this thread in light of our, uh, reconcilation. It's still dreadful, just not quite as dreadful. No, I do not think Steve is scum. I think Steve was negligent because of some shit that happened. Oh well. It is beneath me. Now I understand the situation, and Steve has assured me that I will be repaid and my parts will be returned.

So that's all there is to it. There was no overreacting, false anything, or what have you. You just read all about it, and now we are on the road to recovery.

--J

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-20-2006, 05:47 AM   #31
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

neonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant future

Prelude of the Month
motoxxxman = dirty bath water, not scum. got soap?

^^ lmao i love these forums

neonxiii is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2006, 06:38 AM   #32
jdm89ludesi
Lude Boss

jdm89ludesi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jdm89ludesi Send a message via Yahoo to jdm89ludesi
Glad you two are working things out with the whole scenario! I knew to expect more than that from moto....when I seen this forum I was like....
jdm89ludesi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2006, 07:16 PM   #33
Import_Tuna

Uh oh! Somebody had better call the wahmbulance!

It's like, an ambulance for people who are crying and stuff.

And yeah, we'll see how it goes.

--J

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-20-2006, 08:03 PM   #34
motoxxxman
Banned

wtf? lol
Old 12-20-2006, 08:14 PM   #35
Import_Tuna

I said it in response to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm89ludesi View Post
I am now another victim suffering from the eyebleeding pityness that this thread has caused....
Those things are funny.

--J

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-21-2006, 07:52 AM   #36
Hprelude5R
2ludes 1s2000

Hprelude5R will become famous soon enoughHprelude5R will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonxiii View Post
motoxxxman = dirty bath water, not scum. got soap?

^^ lmao i love these forums
x2.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Hprelude5R is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2006, 09:26 AM   #37
butterthegreat
I am Prelude

butterthegreat will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to butterthegreat Send a message via AIM to butterthegreat Send a message via MSN to butterthegreat Send a message via Yahoo to butterthegreat
I need f'in cliff notes on this biznatch!!!

^^^ But yeah...that was funny...Gotta love Tuna!
" the 3rd gen hitler himself

PreludePower.com's "OFFICIAL" 3rd gen Prelude Whore
butterthegreat is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2006, 09:40 AM   #38
team123luder
Elite Member

team123luder has a spectacular aura aboutteam123luder has a spectacular aura aboutteam123luder has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to team123luder Send a message via MSN to team123luder

Prelude of the Month

Tuna, you're a pussay mang......

And moto, glad you satisfy your ho's I guess.....

Back to the real topic at hand however......

Any video from the steamy debate? OLIVERCLOTHESOFF!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

team123luder is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2006, 04:45 PM   #39
Import_Tuna

Sodomization is my plan.

I stole that ^ from a song I wrote. Yikes!

Nah, no video. Steamy MSN Messenger convo, though. Unfortunately, we haven't declassified that yet so you can't view it. You'll have to wait for our full-length feature film, and I do mean "full length."

I am the worst shit. Brutal.

--J

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-21-2006, 07:00 PM   #40
motoxxxman
Banned

here's some screenshots of the upcoming full feature. this is my old beater lude. previously, the only body damage was some chipping paint and a bunch of rust. didnt have a single dent before:

thats haaaawt!

15 pound sledgehammers are very good at getting out aggression lmao.
and you can see my project lude in there a bit too. thats not getting a single penny spent on it til im caught up on everything though.

and im now stripping the red one of usable parts and junking it. motor is still good, so im pulling that out of course. 267k miles, and i drove the damn thing to the driveway, even in that condition :-p

my sister came home from school today to see this, and first thing she said was
"It's Beauty and the Beast!"
Old 12-27-2006, 12:54 PM   #41
CADster
Kickass truck missed

CADster will become famous soon enoughCADster will become famous soon enough

Prelude of the Month

glad you and tuna are working things out.... now how about my damn cams ???

and is that the 4x4 you are parting out ????
i tihnk that truck is too new to have a c6 in it.
i would guess it has a AOD. so i dont think the xfer case would of worked.

CADster is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-27-2006, 02:53 PM   #42
motoxxxman
Banned

cam situation is in the same boat as the rest of the stuff in this thread.
they're at the machine shop already completed, just waiting for me to pay for them and pick them up, and ship out.
Old 01-02-2007, 04:28 PM   #43
David Mansfield
Elite Member

David Mansfield is on a distinguished road

Prelude of the Month

5:08 PM 1/2/2007 Ok this thread has already been deleted 3 times by MotoXXX man since 1/2/2007 at 4:00 PM because it actualy
points out facts about him he dosent like. Lets see how many times he deletes it... This is post #4 of the EXACT same thread
and I will be keeping track. He says he will ban me because of my actions and actualy pointing out in a fairly nice way what
he is doing... He says its bad on his buisness. Well I say anyone doing buisneess with him should know what they are getting
into.

As many of you already know, Motoxxx is a moderator that I have a bunch of respect for because he does so much for others and
helps out so much, he is also supposed to be a role modle here since he is a mod.

Ok im stuck (allong with several other members here) and dont know what else to do. Several members on here including myself
have aggreed to purchase some used parts as well as things like cams from Motoxxx. We sent our $$ in good faith that Motoxxx
would send our parts out but we have nothing to show except a light wallet. We have sent tons and tons of PMs to Motoxxx
about this issue asking for our parts many times and eventualy going as far as asking for our $$ back. Most of the time he
just blowes us off and when he does respond he says the parts will go out ASAP but we never get the parts.... This is feeling
like a toofast deal... None of us have gotten our parts yet. I Have been wating for my parts since November 15th when I sent
the $$ to him. Other members have been waiting OVER 1 year!! Old Man Lude started a thread asking where his parts are that
he already paid for. I also posted several times in that thread asking where my parts were. THEN after several other people
chimed in MOTO deleted the thread, and he will probably delete this one to!

Several of us have sent $$ to Moto, some more than others.. I am lucky I am only into him for $38 but I want my $$ back. I
dont even want the parts any more (Oldman sent me the parts in less than 1 week that I needed). I dont want to have to get
paypal involved in this but its looking like I have no other options. I suggest that NO one give MotoXXX any $$ until he
clears his name!

91 Si W/ABS & 4WS
94 Accord lip kit moulded and painted

April 2007 Prelude of the Month!

See the rest of the pics here!
David Mansfield is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2007, 05:03 PM   #44
motoxxxman
Banned

many many many pms have been exchanged today between me and david.

apparently he never caught on to the situation like everyone else did.

he's already been told several times today that i will be refunding the money to him most likely by tomorrow evening.

i deleted every thread in 3g he created, because every aspect of them is against 3g forum rules.

based on the threads in 3g and many of the pms exchanged, i have full support to temp ban or even perm ban mansfield for many different reasons. its currently being left at my discretion as to whether he is allowed here any more.

i have not banned him yet after 10+ times of reason to ban him because he is a well respected member of the forums, and i dont want to have to end that. if i must, i will though, its my job as a mod.

what mansfield does not understand, is that i am not trying to screw anyone. im the one that got fucked very hard in the ass. and now i am the one paying for it more than anyone else.

the only way to catch up on everything caused by what happened to me, is to either refund people their money, ship parts that i have when i have the funds to cover the shipping, or for the ones that paid me to make parts and still want them to finish making the parts and ship them.

all of these things i cannot do without money, obviously. every penny of what would normally be profit to me, is going straight towards catching up on all of this. the more money i make (the more business i get) the faster everything will get caught up on. the less money i make, the longer it will take. its not that hard of a concept to understand.

how can i refund someone money if i dont have any money to refund them? easy! i continue business and use what would be the profit to give that refund!

the small transaction with oldmanlude was my fault. i messed that one up and take full resposibility for it.
the rest was all out of my hands and i had nothing to do with any of it except that it fucked me over big time. i didnt get anything out of it except a nice swift kick in the nuts and a decent sized debt that i did not cause in any way shape or form, so how could i be screwing anyone?

everyone that i owe anything to is getting back exactly what they paid for or more. just takes time. mansfield apparently thinks time doesnt exhist, and that i can just randomly pull money and parts out of my butt.

i had some bad business deals that are only bad because of something that happened that was totally out of my hands. noone is getting screwed except me. the delay sucks, yes, but im doing what i can to try to make up for that as well. i've already offered a few people some very reasonable extras on top of what they deserve, including mansfield, but they have all refused those extras. fine by me.

once i get caught up on this, i'll be offering discounts to anyone involved in this stupid situation if they are interested. but thats at those peoples' discretion
Old 01-02-2007, 05:20 PM   #45
Import_Tuna

So, you explained all this to Mr. Mansfield and he still went ahead with all the threads he made? That sounds a little odd.

I don't think it would be right to ban him. He just wanted to talk to you, to get a straight answer, just like I did. If you decide to ban him, you might as well ban me as well. No, I did not make threads all over the place, but I achieved the same end.

Steve, it might be best at this point to totally spill the beans. I know it's something you don't really want everybody to know about, but you'd only be doing yourself a favor. People might not be willing to trust you unless they know the whole story.

--J

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-02-2007, 05:27 PM   #46
secluded luder
Banned

secluded luder will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to secluded luder Send a message via Yahoo to secluded luder

i was talking to steve via AIM while all this was going on and while mansfield kept reposting, steve was telling me what he was trying to explain to him, sometimes people get hot headed even though the worst they do is not stop and think about things.. This was a pretty big mess and theres a lot going on, it cant be fixed over night

steve is working on squaring everyone up and starting yet another thread instead of posting in an existing one is nonsense.

THIS is where those threads should be posted, its really not necessary to cluster up the 3g forum.

Last edited by secluded luder; 01-02-2007 at 06:04 PM.
secluded luder is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2007, 07:35 PM   #47
motoxxxman
Banned

im not going to ban mansfield. at one point i was about to temp ban him just because he kept reposting and reposting even after being told several times to keep it out of 3g section. i was just plain getting royally pissed at having to sit there and continue deleting thread after thread of crap that shouldnt even be there to begin with.

if it happened one more time, i was actually told by another mod to temp ban. and guess what?!?! it DID happen one more time!!!! and i still didnt ban him, or even give him an official warning.

what he posted above is exactly what he posted in 3g. 5 times. he even knew ahead of time a mod would delete it, otherwise he wouldnt have been able to repost the exact same thing every single time so quickly.

he knew what he was doing, and he knew it was against the rules of the board. and i did exactly what any mod would do about it, minus the banning. other mods would have banned. i didnt, and wont, unless it gets out of hand like that again. in thread or in pm. i wont even get into what was said in pm, lets just say at least he had the partial decency to keep it in pm. but even some of that was ban-worthy. yet he's still here....
Old 01-02-2007, 08:14 PM   #48
David Mansfield
Elite Member

David Mansfield is on a distinguished road

Prelude of the Month

I guess I did bend/break forum rools a bit (or even a lot), for breaking the rules I do appologize. A ban would kinda suck but I would certianly get over it... Since it is a public forum and I can still read the little bit of technical info that still exists on this sight. So although I do not want to get banned it dosent really ammount to much of a ban.

I will say I have gotten more attention out of MotoXXX than any of the 20-30 PMs about where the hell are my parts. But I doubt this will change things much. From my point of view I agreed to purchase some USED parts from Moto from his parts car, so all he has to do was pull the parts box them and pay for shipping and the rest of the $38 was his to keep. Moto got my paypal $$ and told me he was going to send out parts right away, then I paitently waited. I told him from the begining my car was undrivable without the rad fan so I would like to get the parts ASAP... I did not and still have not recieved my parts, even after SEVERAL prommises of "I will send it out tomorrow or this week". I even got to the point where I just asked for my $$ back, but obviously he cant do that either.

I am not you Moto but if I were in your shoes I would be letting people know the WHOLE story about your situation. At least that way we may have some sympathy for you. But since I, allong with others don't have any parts and you dont want to do that then I will keep doubting.

You know what moto, your not worth this agrivation.

91 Si W/ABS & 4WS
94 Accord lip kit moulded and painted

April 2007 Prelude of the Month!

See the rest of the pics here!

Last edited by David Mansfield; 01-02-2007 at 08:21 PM.
David Mansfield is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2007, 08:36 PM   #49
Bobnova
New title is new

Bobnova has a spectacular aura aboutBobnova has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Bobnova

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Mansfield View Post
I am not you Moto but if I were in your shoes I would be letting people know the WHOLE story about your situation. At least that way we may have some sympathy for you. But since I, allong with others don't have any parts and you dont want to do that then I will keep doubting.
I agree.

This makes two people that haven't gotten any answers untill they brought their lack of parts into the public eye.

It might not be a bad idea to actually explain things a bit.

EDIT:
I bet this thread has the highest words-per-post ratio of any in a while :P

Bobnova is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2007, 09:23 PM   #50
motoxxxman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Mansfield View Post
I did not and still have not recieved my parts, even after SEVERAL prommises of "I will send it out tomorrow or this week".
that was like 4 days ago. and in case you havent noticed, post offices have been closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Mansfield
I even got to the point where I just asked for my $$ back, but obviously he cant do that either.
i asked that like 4 days ago and you said you wanted the parts, not the money. and for that, refer to the above. you never once said you wanted the money back. i even offered any other part off the car that you wanted for free that could fit in the same box or a box of a slightly larger size, and you said no, just the parts that you paid for and that was it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Mansfield
k, i thought everyone knew, and i still think everyone already knows, but this is the short version of it:

i had a sum of money in my paypal account that was for the cams, tuna's head and ecu, and a few other things here and there. instead of crunching numbers every time, i withdrew the money and put it in my safe so it wouldnt accidentally get spent. that way it would all still be there and in cash for when paying for parts at the machine shop, or at thepost office when they were ready to be shipped, etc etc.

i had someone that i thought was a friend that got kicked out of his house and had no place to go. so i let him stay with me for a bit. well after a few weeks, while i was out tuning thecaptincole's 3g (cidgrad's old car) this "friend" found my safe, and also my safe key, and decided to empty it of all cash i had in there, plus several thousand dollars worth of diamonds. (i used to be a precious and semi-precious gemstone dealer).
so he got away with around $1500-$1600 cash, and $3k-$4k worth of diamonds.

immediately after taking off on foot from my place he had already had another place to go. i found all this out bout an hour after he left when my father asked if i had stolen money from him. because the kid robbed my father as well.

as soon as i realised he had robbed both me and my father, me and chris (thecaptincole) went out in his prelude and my truck searching for this kid for several hours. could not find him. for several days i searched nonstop every day for the kid and never could find him. every single person i know in this area knows about it and is on the lookout for him. then after a few weeks his name ended up in the paper. the person's house he ended up being at the whole time, he tried robbing them too in the exact same way as he robbed me, but they caught him in the act, and duct taped him to the bed and called the cops. he was arrested and thrown in jail for grand larceny.

i would have pressed charges myself, but it wouldnt do me any good, and wouldnt hold up against him either because i had no proof. cash is cash, and theres no proof of that. and all the diamonds were purchased offline in cash without receipts. which for one means i cant file an insurance claim to get monetary payback for the stuff stolen, and also means the charges wont hold up unless he admits to them, which i know he wouldnt.

the only proof left would be his fingerprints on the safe and key, but after me touching them, thats impossible too.

as far as i know, this kid is still in jail, as he got quite a large sentence, and quite a large bond which noone is willing to pay.

so i get to sit here and wait until he gets out of jail, so i can get mine with this chump, knowing that no matter what, i have no chance to get anything back that he took except some self satisfaction that im going to take care of the revenge aspect in my own way for this dick screwing me over in the worst way.

the part that pisses me off the most is the fact that he robbed the only two people that were attempting to help him out in his rough times.
the part that pisses me off the second most, is that you people are trying to pin everything on me. im not trying to screw anyone or rob anyone, I'M the one that got robbed, causing everything to get all sorts of messed up with me AND my customers!

you think you're at a loss with $38 david?
my cell phone got shut off, my internet got shut off (for a bit, had to pay it to maintain business), i havent paid rent in 3 months, i havent paid car insurance on my truck in 3 months which has now cost me my registration, i've barely eaten in 3 months, i quit smoking (for the most part), i broke all ties with several good friends that i used to hang out with a lot cuz it cost money to drive and go see movies and pool and all the other things friends do when they go out, i havent had a glass of milk in prob 2 months, gatorade no longer exists to me, i didnt buy a single person a christmas present this year, my sister paid for my alcohol for new years, my usual 6 meals a day is now 1 meal a day, i broke it off with my girl cuz you know how women always cost money... should i keep going? all of this just so i can try to catch up on the crap with this!

you think YOU'RE MAD!?!?! put yourself in MY SHOES!!

edit: if anyone would like to try looking it up, the kid's name is Mike Cesnak.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread