‘cudaboy’s official mustardcat reproduction strut tower bar group buy thread - Page 22 - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow Advertise

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-28-2015, 01:20 AM   #526
cudaboy
Elite Member

cudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internet
Send a message via Yahoo to cudaboy

still can't get to my parts and powder. I will post and contact people once I can.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'91 Si 4ws 5spd(black) "Black Betty"
'70 'Cuda 340 C.I.D. Alpine White, Black Vynil Top, Leather Interior, Rim Blow, Overhead Consolette. Factory Posi 3.55:1, 15" ralleyes, --Fully Loaded and Extremely Rare!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

cudaboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2015, 01:57 PM   #527
hondajunkee
Getting Comfortable

hondajunkee is on a distinguished road
ok thanx cuda... I'm in no rush as to I have a lot going on too.. Definitely interested tho! keep me posted . thanx again
hondajunkee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2015, 10:14 PM   #528
cudaboy
Elite Member

cudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internet

Dat91ludesi is interested just posting this here. I will contact everybody in order of interest once I can get to my parts but right now I still can't get to my parts not eta either.

'70 'Cuda 340 C.I.D. Alpine White, Black Vynil Top, Leather Interior, Rim Blow, Overhead Consolette. Factory Posi 3.55:1, 15" ralleyes, --Fully Loaded and Extremely Rare!

Old 07-13-2015, 10:37 PM   #529
wjmj
3rd Gener

wjmj is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to wjmj Send a message via Yahoo to wjmj

Cuda, you have any sets not claimed? Color doesn't matter to me per-say, I am after the function.

'89 Honda Prelude Si 4WS 5spd (round 2)
'16 Subaru Forester Base 6MT (new daily)
'17 Subaru Outback Touring 3.6R (Wife's)
'12 Kia Forte Coup SX w/Tech pkg (Daughter's)
'16 Yamaha FZ-07 (2 wheeler) (for sale)
'15 MV Agusta Stradale 800 (2 wheeler)
'09 Kawasaki KLX250SF (Thumper 2 wheeler)
wjmj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-14-2015, 10:37 PM   #530
cudaboy
Elite Member

I can't get to parts. You posting is dated. Sorry. If the people before you is not interested when I do get to my parts.

Old 07-27-2015, 09:48 PM   #531
samhain
Lude Dude

samhain is on a distinguished road
I'm also interested in a front bar.
samhain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2015, 02:18 AM   #532
cudaboy
Elite Member

Sorry I need to change my signature. I only have 3 sets of front and rear being sold as sets. Some progress was made recently and hopefully in a month or so I can clear out the rest and get to parts and powder.

If you just want the front I believe cusco still makes a front bar. However its axial radial reinforcement pipe goes right over the top of the ksports adjusting knob. Ludercrs deals with it as he says he doesn't change his settings often. Basically have to remove the bar to change settings from what I have heard.

Last edited by cudaboy; 07-29-2015 at 02:20 AM.
Old 09-27-2015, 01:05 AM   #533
jdm3genprelude
Ludacious

jdm3genprelude is on a distinguished road
Sending u a pm cudaboy

89 prelude (retired)

91 sir with alb and tan leather interior (h22 and 4ws)

Last edited by jdm3genprelude; 09-27-2015 at 01:16 AM.
jdm3genprelude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2015, 06:36 PM   #534
bsantee
Getting Comfortable

bsantee is on a distinguished road
I am interested in a front and rear set cudaboy. Let me know if some are available.
Brian
bsantee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2015, 11:53 PM   #535
cudaboy
Elite Member

Brian I will let you know when I get to that point. Thanks for the interest.

Old 11-05-2015, 07:49 AM   #536
bsantee
Getting Comfortable

Thanks, that will work I am not running the car hard again for a while, silly little thing called winter.
Old 11-10-2015, 05:34 PM   #537
Dat91ludeSi
Getting Comfortable

Dat91ludeSi is on a distinguished road
hey cudaboy when are you going to reproduce some more strut bars? interested in a set thanks
Dat91ludeSi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-11-2015, 03:31 AM   #538
cudaboy
Elite Member

Well I would like to do it before Christmas. However I might not have enough time. I will have to move some stuff. Besides moving stuff I have some other stuff that has to get done first so I can do this and I will have to setup the garage for powder coating again. I will work on it. I will check on parts availability soon.

Old 12-14-2015, 08:01 AM   #539
bsantee
Getting Comfortable

Any updates?
thanks
Brian
Old 12-23-2015, 02:41 AM   #540
cudaboy
Elite Member

Sorry I missed your posting earlier. It is undetermined at the moment. Some things have come up and my schedule is up in the air at the moment. I will post back once things are more concrete.

Old 08-15-2016, 02:32 AM   #541
switters1
Getting Comfortable

switters1 is on a distinguished road
Hi Kevin, I'm still interested. Hope all is well. You must have had a lot going on over the last few years. I hope everything is ok!
switters1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2016, 02:14 AM   #542
cudaboy
Elite Member

yeah I am fine. I am going to work on deleting pms and saving the ones I want to word. My pm's are nearly full at 500. With some effort I should be able to get to my parts in the future. Right now I am trying to use the good weather. I would like to sell the last 3 sets and get that finalized by November but we will see. I got so much stuff to do to the lude. Going through this list and my inbox will help prioritize the list. That and here.

Old 12-16-2017, 06:22 AM   #543
goldenyama
Getting Comfortable

goldenyama is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cudaboy View Post
yeah I am fine. I am going to work on deleting pms and saving the ones I want to word. My pm's are nearly full at 500. With some effort I should be able to get to my parts in the future. Right now I am trying to use the good weather. I would like to sell the last 3 sets and get that finalized by November but we will see. I got so much stuff to do to the lude. Going through this list and my inbox will help prioritize the list. That and here.
Hey Cudaboy - I'd like to buy a Front and Rear set if you still have any? I don't care about the colour. How much would the set be shipped to Australia?

Cheers,

Cam
goldenyama is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-19-2017, 12:11 AM   #544
cudaboy
Elite Member

very expensive. I will let you know. I might finally be unloading the last 3 sets in a month or two.

Old 08-11-2019, 03:02 PM   #545
Cranberryvtec

Cranberryvtec is on a distinguished road
I’m interested pm me thanks
Cranberryvtec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement