F/S 5th Gen: 2000 Honda Prelude project car with LOTS OF GOODIES - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow Advertise

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07-07-2016, 01:32 PM   #1
grushko
Lude Addict

grushko will become famous soon enoughgrushko will become famous soon enough
2000 Honda Prelude project car with LOTS OF GOODIES

I have a project car for sale 2000 Honda Prelude. It was my second vehicle for pleasure and it was running wonderful, making 211 horsepower at the wheels on DynoDynamics stand. I was very quick, but still not enough for me and I decided to turbocharge it. Bought all necessary parts and start working, but due to time issues I wasn't able to finish the project. Car been sitting in my garage for past two years. I always wanted to finish it up and had huge plans for it, but now I feel like it's time to move on. There is not much left work to do and I had pretty much everything done. All performance parts was bought brand new. It doesn't need a lot of investment and can be finished within a week working couple hours a day.

Or parting out (list is not full):
BLACK KStuned P28 ECU with HONDATA S300 - $500
ACURA RSX type S 17" rims with brand new Nitto Neogen 215/40 tires - $800
Tein FLEX suspension with EDFC controller (can adjust stiffness from inside) - $1000
Recaro SportLine seats (Recaro rails + Wedge Engineering brackets)- $1000
JDM h23vtec engine (PDE head, ARP studs, Cometic gasket) - $1500
m2y4 transmission (WaveTrac LSD, Synchrotech Carbon Synchros, Fidanza flywheel, carbon-kevlar clutch - $1000 (LSD alone was $900)
New Shifer Cables - $200
Skunk2 PRO SERIES intake manifold with thermal gasket - $300
Skunk2 PRO SERIES throttle body - $200
AC fuel rail and Bosch 550cc injectors - $200
Walbro fuel pump - $50
Mishimoto aluminum radiator - $100
ball bearing turbo with water to air intercoolers and adapters - $500
Tanabe Catback exhaust - $200
Greedy Catback exhaust - $200
Innovate polyurethane motor Mounts - $150
Innovative traction bar - $200
Suspension Techniques Rear Sway Bar - $100
JTC Short Shifter (not an adapter) - $100
TWO PISTON acura calipers - $100
SPC FRONT & REAR BALLJOINT CAMBER KIT - $200
Innovative wideband sensor, controller and three gauges (a/f, oil temp, oil pressure) - $200
JDM three spoke steering wheel with Airbag and cruise control switch - $300
JDM climate control - $300
BiXenon Morimoto Mini retrofit oem headlights - $300
JDM Front Lip, JDM Side Skirts, West Wing wide real lip - $200
Advanced Alpine audio system (cda-117 head unit, pxa-h100 imprint audio processor, mrp-f300 speaker amplifier, mrp-m500 subwoofer amplifier, sps-600c front component speakers, sps-609 3-way rear speakers, Rockford Fosgate Punch P3L-S12 subwoofer) - $600

Besides that there is tons of money invested in sound deadending, real carbon fiber interior elements, homelink, energy suspension bushings, hood dempers, fog lights, eletric trunk, and attention always been paid to small details - I was planning to build my dream car! It is a WATER TO AIR intercooler setup, so there is no air intercooler in a front bumper. It is completely hidden with radiator installed under the rear bumper.

Get the whole car for $7000.
When making an offers KEEP IN MIND, THERE IS OVER $10.000 just in parts!
Clean Florida title.
Have t listed o craigslist as well:
http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/5655575010.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

grushko is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2016, 08:25 PM   #2
ChugSpeed

ChugSpeed is on a distinguished road
Can you post closer pics of the headlights? Professional job or DIY? May be interested in a few parts..
ChugSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2016, 09:55 PM   #3
infamouz
Lude Boss

infamouz has a spectacular aura aboutinfamouz has a spectacular aura aboutinfamouz has a spectacular aura about
check PM
infamouz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2016, 08:22 PM   #4
mikeschmeee
Ludacious

mikeschmeee has a spectacular aura aboutmikeschmeee has a spectacular aura about
OMG! I want those seats!

mikeschmeee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2016, 08:05 AM   #5
infamouz
Lude Boss

infamouz has a spectacular aura aboutinfamouz has a spectacular aura aboutinfamouz has a spectacular aura about
are you still parting out?
infamouz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-13-2016, 01:17 PM   #6
grushko
Lude Addict

grushko will become famous soon enoughgrushko will become famous soon enough
Sorry for late respond everyone, been very busy lately. I have few people who interested in buying whole car, dropped price to $5300 for the whole thing. But if it will be not sold by the end of the next week I will remove all performance parts and junk the car. So all parts will be available for sale. Right now car still intact and not a single part been removed from it. If anyone interested in buying a whole car I will make good discount for preludepower member so you can make some $$$ by partying it out. Didn't wanted make mike hands dirty but seems like there is no other way for me to get rid of the car.

grushko is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2016, 09:25 AM   #7
nknasi

nknasi is on a distinguished road
Hey, interested in your short shifter. Is it still available? My post count is too low to PM so let me know, thanks
nknasi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2016, 01:49 PM   #8
bloodSHed
'01 Milano Red - BB615

bloodSHed will become famous soon enough

Do you sit lower in those seats than the stock seats?

Build Thread -

AEM - BP Initiatives - Cometic Gasket - Enkei Racing - Hondata
Hybrid Racing - Innovative Mounts - JTC Customs - KAIZENSPEED - Ksport
Mishimoto - NEUSPEED - SpeedFactory - ST Suspensions - Vibrant Performance
bloodSHed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2017, 08:54 AM   #9
Bakana

Bakana is on a distinguished road
Trunk Lid

Do you have a trunk lid available?
Bakana is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement