F/S 3rd Gen: 1990 Si (Turbo Project) - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow Advertise

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-04-2012, 09:20 AM   #1
thecaptincole
Sperm Donated

thecaptincole is on a distinguished road

1990 Si (Turbo Project)

SALE OF THE DECADE!...

I have decided to sell off my project and all the stuff I've been hoarding for the past 6 years.

This is going to be a deal that you are not going to want to pass-up.

I bought the car from Cidgrad back in 2006, it was very well maintained and cared for and was continued to be cared for and maintained by me.

Due to bad cam gears the timing belt failed and I began the slow task of building a turbo set-up for the lude.

https://www.preludepower.com/forums/s...53#post1475453

After a few years, I've lost interest in finishing the build, so I've decided to Sell everything all together.

I purchased the car from Cidgrad for a little over $5,000. Since then I've acquired numerous parts and and rare bits probably making the total value of everything around $7,000 easy.

So I'm sure you're wondering... What are you selling it all for?...

https://www.preludepower.com/forums/v...do=view&g=1707
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=200e12c3c0

I'm currently living in Steamboat Springs, Colorado and that is where the car is now.

If anyone is serious, I can sit down and do a complete inventory of what I have.

**EDIT 2/18/13... Inventory of EXTRA parts complete... http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=200e12c3c0

It's on Ebay right now, no reserve, starting at $1,000!!!! http://www.ebay.com/itm/191536383307...3307&viewitem=http://www.ebay.com/itm/191536383307...3307&viewitem=

All the best,
Chris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

!!!

Last edited by thecaptincole; 03-14-2015 at 02:14 PM.
thecaptincole is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2012, 09:35 AM   #2
HPrelude89's
Lude Addict

HPrelude89's is on a distinguished road
Too far away!! damn Good luck with sale!!
HPrelude89's is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2013, 01:23 PM   #3
thecaptincole
Sperm Donated

bump

!!!

Old 07-21-2013, 07:40 PM   #4
thecaptincole
Sperm Donated

bump

!!!

Old 07-21-2013, 09:00 PM   #5
HPrelude89's
Lude Addict

i wish you lived closer!
Old 07-22-2013, 12:57 AM   #6
thecaptincole
Sperm Donated

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPrelude89's View Post
i wish you lived closer!

Uhaul it!... lol

!!!

Old 08-07-2013, 04:06 PM   #7
thecaptincole
Sperm Donated

bump

!!!

Old 10-07-2013, 05:43 PM   #8
djrkburr

djrkburr is on a distinguished road
Is this car and the turbo setup still for sale? And does it have the 4 wheel steering option?
djrkburr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2013, 09:18 PM   #9
thecaptincole
Sperm Donated

Quote:
Originally Posted by djrkburr View Post
Is this car and the turbo setup still for sale? And does it have the 4 wheel steering option?
Still for sale... It wasn't an original 4ws, but I've got all the equipment, ready to instal.

!!!

Old 07-30-2014, 07:48 PM   #10
thecaptincole
Sperm Donated

Bump, all offers heard

Now located in steamboat springs, colorado

!!!

Old 07-30-2014, 07:49 PM   #11
thecaptincole
Sperm Donated

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=200e12c3c0

!!!

Old 10-28-2014, 01:30 PM   #12
ReyKe
Prelude Aficionado

ReyKe will become famous soon enough
Does this car happen to have a ported and polished intake manifold

Last edited by ReyKe; 10-28-2014 at 01:30 PM.
ReyKe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2015, 04:00 PM   #13
thecaptincole
Sperm Donated

2,000 OBO bump

!!!

Old 02-03-2015, 04:01 PM   #14
thecaptincole
Sperm Donated

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReyKe View Post
Does this car happen to have a ported and polished intake manifold
Yes, and extra port and polished cylinder head, and over bored throttle body

!!!

Old 02-23-2015, 11:14 AM   #15
HPrelude89's
Lude Addict

will you sell some parts? please email me or text me [email protected] or 717-433-4379
Old 02-24-2015, 02:14 PM   #16
thecaptincole
Sperm Donated

$1,500 bump

!!!

Old 02-25-2015, 08:54 PM   #17
mexicanhanu

mexicanhanu is on a distinguished road
I am interested but I live in NJ.....

Sorry man, I wish I could get this car. I have been eyeing this car for quite some time but its too far for me. Unfortunately being a highschool senior, my parents are really reluctant with me buying a car right now. In addition, I don't have the knowledge nor time to work on this car.

I hope you find a good buyer for the prelude!
mexicanhanu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2015, 12:39 PM   #18
thecaptincole
Sperm Donated

Last Chance, it's on Ebay!..... http://www.ebay.com/itm/191536383307...3307&viewitem=

!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement