Honda Prelude Forum banner

OFFICIAL Low Offset Wheel Picture Thread

330K views 414 replies 90 participants last post by  Pre1ude92 
#1 · (Edited)
Saw a thread very very similar to this. The only difference is that this is for 4G ludes not 5G.

Would like this to be more of a Pic thread rather than a discussion thread. Please if you post a pic give specs about your wheels such as wheel size, tire size, offset, how much the car is lowered if it is lowered, if you had to roll the fenders ETC ETC...

Lets keep this clean!!! :)

MY Lude before the recent upgrades.

Zacs hella clean RHD JDM lude k24 swap!

See less See more
#78 ·
Awesome this thing is stickied... I remember in the first few post people were saying it failed... Thanks neonxi. We have to play xbox sometime again homie!

My volks are plus 35... Not low offset. But I plan on getting 20mm spacers. So I will be somewhat low offset. in a way.

#179 ·
man with that first picture.. wouldnt it have been better to put maybe 245's or something to get some stretch and the fitment would've been perfect? also whats the offset on those? i'm looking to try fit a 9" wheel under my lude getting the right offset and looking at 17/18's...

#101 ·
thats a big ass spacer in other words lol

i personally wouldnt feel safe running a spacer that big, but thats just me :)

#105 ·
thats a big ass spacer in other words lol

i personally wouldnt feel safe running a spacer that big, but thats just me :)

I just dont understand why it matters how large the spacer is. At first i was worried because I was worried about getting longer studs, but If im not mistaken spacers come with their own studs.. They wouldnt make them if they were that unsafe.

#106 ·
I just see it as you're adding an extra link that could break. Do I think that they are unsafe? No long as they aren't cheapo ones..but I also wouldn't wanna huck my Lude hard in a turn with that extra "leverage" (for lack of better words) from the wheel to the hub. Just my thought on it though.

#114 ·
Hahhaa well for the gap I dont even know either! It's that black rubber band which is between the hood and the bumper, it looks like a gap but it's not!

As for the spec: They are -Volks Cv+, 16x8 with +35 offset
-Tires are BFG KDW 225/45/16
-Coilover are ZEAL B6
-And I have some SPC camber kit all around

Thanks for the comment guys! I got some other updates coming soon too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.