WTB Sway bars and strut tower bars for 89 4WS - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow Advertise

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08-06-2019, 06:21 AM   #1
Augered_In
Getting Comfortable

Augered_In is on a distinguished road
WTB Sway bars and strut tower bars for 89 4WS

Hello all, recently I have been looking into getting some upgraded sway bars, as well as strut tower bars for my car. However, finding them is difficult as it appears nobody is making them consistently. So I am reaching out to the community to see if anyone has any used parts they would be willing to get rid of. Ideally I am looking for mustardcats strut tower bars, both front and rear, and a whiteline rear sway bar. I am located in northeastern US, and willing to pick up parts if they are reasonably local. Also totally willing to ship parts.

Let me know what's out there, thanks guys
Augered_In is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2019, 03:49 PM   #2
cudaboy
Elite Member

cudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internet
Send a message via Yahoo to cudaboy

I got some rust repair to do but once that is done I plan to sell the last 3 sets of front and rear my mustard cat reproduction stb's. You can see them in the 4sale section of this website. I have tons of pictures. They are already welded up it is just a matter of getting where I can set some time and space aside for powdercoating per customers request of the powder I have. Then order the rest of the parts and ship them out. The price will be $280 shipped in the contiguous united states. Shipping has gone up over the years and so has the parts.

go to http://prelude3g.com if you want a rear mustard cat sway bar. That is you will find unless someone wants to sell you a used whiteline. His rear sway bar is heavy duty and stiffer then whiteline. It is also heat treated if I am not mistaken and powder coated too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'91 Si 4ws 5spd(black) "Black Betty"
'70 'Cuda 340 C.I.D. Alpine White, Black Vynil Top, Leather Interior, Rim Blow, Overhead Consolette. Factory Posi 3.55:1, 15" ralleyes, --Fully Loaded and Extremely Rare!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

cudaboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2019, 03:51 PM   #3
cudaboy
Elite Member

cudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internet
Send a message via Yahoo to cudaboy

https://www.preludepower.com/forums/...d.php?t=352755

'91 Si 4ws 5spd(black) "Black Betty"
'70 'Cuda 340 C.I.D. Alpine White, Black Vynil Top, Leather Interior, Rim Blow, Overhead Consolette. Factory Posi 3.55:1, 15" ralleyes, --Fully Loaded and Extremely Rare!

cudaboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 08:12 AM   #4
Augered_In
Getting Comfortable

Cudaboy, I am very interested. I looked through all of the pictures on the thread you posted the link to, and I would love to purchase a set, front and rear. Send me a PM and we can discuss the details. Thank you!
Old 08-07-2019, 03:46 PM   #5
Augered_In
Getting Comfortable

Needed to get one more post to send PM's, forgive me please
Old 08-11-2019, 11:53 AM   #6
Cranberryvtec

Cranberryvtec is on a distinguished road
Hey I’m interested. Email me @ [email protected]
Cranberryvtec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message