88-91 Prelude B20b/z swap - Page 5 - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow Advertise

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06-11-2019, 09:26 AM   #101
1funryd
Elite Member

1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to 1funryd Send a message via MSN to 1funryd Send a message via Yahoo to 1funryd

Quote:
Originally Posted by trowe2 View Post
Looks fantastic. Is that radiator hose a custom piece?
Yes just some universal hose coupled together, but when someone purchase my kit I provide all the parts need in a pdf.

We also discovered an OE hose from another car manufacturer that is cheaper to get and needs not extra parts to assemble.

Sean

3rd Gen Aftermarket Manager

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Clik Here)
Email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(1Funryd - H22 Swap) - Ludcifer - INX - MustardCat(B20a)
1funryd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2019, 07:40 AM   #102
1funryd
Elite Member

1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to 1funryd Send a message via MSN to 1funryd Send a message via Yahoo to 1funryd

Update - its Alive!!!

OK so after some months of working on the swap to go vtec, we got it running. There still needs to be a chipped and tuned ecu but I wanted to show it running here is the video that goes sort of start to finish.

Enjoy!!! I will be making a separate thread since it deserves its own titled thread to showcase the finished project.

Video -

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 08-10-2019, 04:08 PM   #103
naxulus

naxulus is on a distinguished road
Hey, just wondering if there's a b20b/z swap thread or parts list similar to the h22 one? Thanks
naxulus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2019, 06:31 AM   #104
1funryd
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by naxulus View Post
Hey, just wondering if there's a b20b/z swap thread or parts list similar to the h22 one? Thanks
No, I only provide that information on a pdf after you purchase my kit.

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 08-20-2019, 03:26 PM   #105
rev_rage
I am Prelude

rev_rage has a spectacular aura aboutrev_rage has a spectacular aura about
Nice work my fren.
Old 08-21-2019, 09:28 AM   #106
1funryd
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev_rage View Post
Nice work my fren.
Yeah, it finally got done and is available.
Too bad its not selling like the H22 kits are...lol go figure...

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 08-21-2019, 06:03 PM   #107
naxulus

naxulus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1funryd View Post
No, I only provide that information on a pdf after you purchase my kit.
Ah I see, the reason I ask is because of how many other parts have to be sourced for the h22 and so I was very interested in this kit. Is there much less extras that need to be bought for the b20b/z swap?
naxulus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2019, 11:14 PM   #108
1funryd
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by naxulus View Post
Ah I see, the reason I ask is because of how many other parts have to be sourced for the h22 and so I was very interested in this kit. Is there much less extras that need to be bought for the b20b/z swap?
For the B-Series swap these are the core parts:

1. My swap kit
2. Engine harness conversion service
3. Rod shifter modification service.

The pdf will explain all the other bits and pieces that I can provide at a cost or you can source yourself.

But overall its really pretty easy to do the swap with the core swap parts.

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement