OFFICIAL Fabrications & Conversions Thread - Page 17 - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow Advertise

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-27-2014, 09:18 PM   #401
silvervteclude
Getting Comfortable

silvervteclude is on a distinguished road
[IMG][/IMG]
30 dollars and like an hour worth of my time and now I got a new x bar.
[IMG][/IMG]
And just some of the usual mods like shaved emblems and antenna. I got a spare trunk and im gonna make a molded lip/spoiler just for shits and giggles. Going for the rocketbunny/240sx look. ill post up pics of the outcome.
silvervteclude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2014, 12:40 PM   #402
VtecFreePrelude
Lude Addict

VtecFreePrelude is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvervteclude View Post
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
And just some of the usual mods like shaved emblems and antenna. I got a spare trunk and im gonna make a molded lip/spoiler just for shits and giggles. Going for the rocketbunny/240sx look. ill post up pics of the outcome.
can you post a picture of how you mounted the bar in the back? ive got an x made for a similar bar just dont have it mounted to the strut towers yet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

coming soon-t_ 70____ .63_/_ who can guess the blanks?
R.I.P. Blacklist .45 you will be missed
VtecFreePrelude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2014, 07:48 PM   #403
silvervteclude
Getting Comfortable

silvervteclude is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by VtecFreePrelude View Post
can you post a picture of how you mounted the bar in the back? ive got an x made for a similar bar just dont have it mounted to the strut towers yet
[IMG][/IMG]
mounted directly to one of the coilover bolts.

[IMG][/IMG]
I pulled the plug out on the trunk floor and there is a bolt directly underneath of it. I've had it like this since I first posted it and it is very solid. Hope this helps.
silvervteclude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2014, 02:10 AM   #404
sih23a

sih23a is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickBB2H23a1 View Post
there not fogs at all they are 01-04 tacoma blinkers. i just cut the part that the bulbs twist on and put in yellow foglight inserts
Hey do you have picks of how you mounted these looking to do the same with the amber ones
sih23a is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2014, 02:10 AM   #405
sih23a

sih23a is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sih23a View Post
Hey do you have picks of how you mounted these looking to do the same with the amber ones
From the taco
sih23a is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-29-2014, 02:16 AM   #406
htunernance

htunernance is on a distinguished road
h22a turbo problems need help or advice

Hey im new to PP but Im tryin to get my car runnin put hondata s300 walbro 255 850cc injectors and t3t4 turbo kit aem wideband Omni power 4 band map sensor all that but it wont get a load at about 1 to 2 psi it studders and spudders idk the problem anyone got an idea of what it could be its an h22a swapped into a 94 eg civic hatch ran great all motor then did all these aftermarket add ons and wont go now took charge pipe off throttle body to try it all motor and it does the same thing just studders and sputters
htunernance is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2014, 03:07 PM   #407
zeedood
Getting Comfortable

zeedood is on a distinguished road
Talking 1993 Si/VTEC

Yep, 1993 Si/VTEC!

I've added all the VTEC components including a chipped and socketed ECU, LSD, custom headers, exhaust, cold air intake, body kit, carbon fiber hood.

The last things before I drive her for a bit are, a paint job (thinking just black), installing the racing buckets, and VTEC calipers and rotors.

In regards to the calipers.. Are the mounting bolts/mounts for the calipers the same on VTEC calipers as they are on the Si?

Anyhow, here she is so far.. Thinking of replacing the stock steering wheel with a custom as well, since the rubber has broken loose from the metal frame.
zeedood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2014, 03:09 PM   #408
zeedood
Getting Comfortable

zeedood is on a distinguished road
Strange....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeedood View Post
Yep, 1993 Si/VTEC!

I've added all the VTEC components including a chipped and socketed ECU, LSD, custom headers, exhaust, cold air intake, body kit, carbon fiber hood.

The last things before I drive her for a bit are, a paint job (thinking just black), installing the racing buckets, and VTEC calipers and rotors.

In regards to the calipers.. Are the mounting bolts/mounts for the calipers the same on VTEC calipers as they are on the Si?

Anyhow, here she is so far.. Thinking of replacing the stock steering wheel with a custom as well, since the rubber has broken loose from the metal frame.

Well, I put up the pics, but they didn't take...

https://www.preludepower.com/forums/a...ictureid=21298
zeedood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2015, 02:20 PM   #409
93BB1420
Getting Comfortable

93BB1420 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvervteclude View Post
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

awesome job on the x bar....would you be willing to make another and sell it to me?
93BB1420 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2016, 03:12 PM   #410
Cmwtheman

Cmwtheman is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Sorry to revive this old thread but….

My god man that thing is awesome do you have any pics of this completed and i really would love to know your wheel setup!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by InterludetypeR View Post
Thanks so much for the compliments!
Really appreciate it!!!!

What's your plans on the diffuser if I may ask?

Sorry about the cover man but just got a bit lazy removing it

On to the fully uncovered!

Cmwtheman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2019, 10:03 AM   #411
arzdfd

arzdfd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz_kfs View Post
I just wanted to post this thread for those who want to make their prelude a little different in their own way. Please only post only positive comments and photos of your own custom work thanks audacity temp mail origin.
I touched up with glaze putty then wet sanded to get ready for paint.

finally painted the bumper with oem black pearl. And this is the final product. It came out just as i thought it would. I like it. Please note that this was just a briefing on how i did my bumper. there was steps in between that i may have not included. If your going to try this please get the assistance of a experienced body worker. Please post pictures of your custom prelude work to keep this thread alive. thank you.

Last edited by arzdfd; 08-22-2019 at 10:35 AM.
arzdfd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement