Honda Prelude Forum banner

What I Did to the Prelude Today

961K views 11K replies 441 participants last post by  Blainethemono 
#1 ·
They have one of these over in the 4th gen section. Maybe we can keep one up here.

Anyways, I've been working on a few things...

Got some new tint today. 5% on the back three windows and 35% on the front two.

And... a few days ago, I finally got to do my rear brakes. I put on new rotors which I painted the center portion with silver caliper paint. And I repainted the calipers. Originally I was just going with silver, but I decided to try red to see if I like it. I still have to work on the fronts.

Close up on the rear wheel.

Oh yeah... and I added the rear mud flaps too.

See less See more
#8,204 ·
Yeah I suppose if you intend going turbot then the 2.5" makes sense. :emthup:

#8,212 ·
Speaking of ditches, tonight I got a little too zesty on one of my favorite roads. Could have been in the ditch if it was a left instead of right. Really must try harder to stick to my new year's resolution of not understeering across any yellow lines.

#8,216 ·
Drove the lude home from work today and she decided that the thermal exhaust wasn't loud enough. So now I have a nice exhaust note AND a can of bee's under my hood. I guess that header is going on sooner rather than later

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#8,223 ·
Yeah....just messing with ya. I don't care what you ride. Could have told you they fit. I stuffed 2 boards in there for 2 full seasons. Could have counted the wing on the back of the lude as a third board.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#8,224 ·
I was a little nervous about that picking them up from the store. But no problem at all. Don't even hit my elbow when shifting. Skis are 174s.

Manning had great snow yesterday. I wanted to drive the lude up there because it's such a fun drive, but glad I didn't as the snow was pretty deep on the road. I'm not that low but I would have been plowing for sure.

#8,226 ·
Haha. I try to leave it to the pros. I mean how many opportunities do you get to literally watch your tax dollars at work?

#8,229 ·
^^Chyeah buddy!

So there's a new guy at work. He drives a Cavalier. His first day, and another coworker says, "Hey, your car looks just like his!"
:heckno:

#8,236 ·
No way... I was looking for one of those back when I had a DB1...
The search resumes!

It doesn't even look half bad in black since it matches the trim.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.