Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums - View Single Post - 3rd Gen_ Black Majik Steering-H22 Swap....long story!
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 08:09 PM   #107
cudaboy
Elite Member

cudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internet
Send a message via Yahoo to cudaboy

You know it seems like 15 might work. I remember 14"s were too small..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'91 Si 4ws 5spd(black) "Black Betty"
'70 'Cuda 340 C.I.D. Alpine White, Black Vynil Top, Leather Interior, Rim Blow, Overhead Consolette. Factory Posi 3.55:1, 15" ralleyes, --Fully Loaded and Extremely Rare!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

cudaboy is offline   Reply With Quote