Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums - View Single Post - getting dyno'd finally...
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 09:25 PM   #25
flylwsi
REST IN PEACE

flylwsi will become famous soon enoughflylwsi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to flylwsi

Prelude of the Month

i'll have the chart up later, but it put down 153whp...

with a stock ignition, 4yr old wires and old plugs, along with the dirty ass filter, i guess that's not too bad...

i think a bigger TB and a tuned ecu are definitely in order...

i'm was kinda depressed, but i realize that for being completely untuned (the cam gears are only tuned to get it to idle) i'm doing pretty good...

ya know?

i'm pretty happy, and there's a couple dyno vids that'll be up soon...

i still think that 200whp with this setup and a couple tweaks is really feasible...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GPS lap timers... 10% off w/code: 4280f1

antypoetry: i can't help it
heyfrench: nah, they're retards
heyfrench: and they make you have to be a dick

flylwsi is offline   Reply With Quote