Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums - View Single Post - motoxxxman
Thread: motoxxxman
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 07:14 PM   #48
David Mansfield
Elite Member

David Mansfield is on a distinguished road

Prelude of the Month

I guess I did bend/break forum rools a bit (or even a lot), for breaking the rules I do appologize. A ban would kinda suck but I would certianly get over it... Since it is a public forum and I can still read the little bit of technical info that still exists on this sight. So although I do not want to get banned it dosent really ammount to much of a ban.

I will say I have gotten more attention out of MotoXXX than any of the 20-30 PMs about where the hell are my parts. But I doubt this will change things much. From my point of view I agreed to purchase some USED parts from Moto from his parts car, so all he has to do was pull the parts box them and pay for shipping and the rest of the $38 was his to keep. Moto got my paypal $$ and told me he was going to send out parts right away, then I paitently waited. I told him from the begining my car was undrivable without the rad fan so I would like to get the parts ASAP... I did not and still have not recieved my parts, even after SEVERAL prommises of "I will send it out tomorrow or this week". I even got to the point where I just asked for my $$ back, but obviously he cant do that either.

I am not you Moto but if I were in your shoes I would be letting people know the WHOLE story about your situation. At least that way we may have some sympathy for you. But since I, allong with others don't have any parts and you dont want to do that then I will keep doubting.

You know what moto, your not worth this agrivation.

91 Si W/ABS & 4WS
94 Accord lip kit moulded and painted

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

April 2007 Prelude of the Month!

See the rest of the pics here!

Last edited by David Mansfield; 01-02-2007 at 07:21 PM.