Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums - View Single Post - motoxxxman
Thread: motoxxxman
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 02:12 AM   #30
Import_Tuna
Rep me if you hate my ass

Import_Tuna will become famous soon enoughImport_Tuna will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Import_Tuna

Well, I don't know if I agree with any of that. We're in the process of resolving this. There was never any hatred or anything. I think you might be getting famished over there, Steve. I'll FedEx you a Snickers or a box of macaroni or something.

To sum up, I don't think it's fair to write this thread off as a mistake or imbellished drivel or anything. This shit happened. It is nice that there is a happy ending looming, but that doesn't mean we can forget about any of this. As Devildriver guy said, "Shit's still shit." Right after that, he said "Knee deep in your shit."

Steve and I just had a very pleasant, relaxed chat. It was just like old times, and that's good. Steve informed me that some shit happened and that he kinda just let my head work slide instead of telling me about the full scope of the shit that went down. I wish Steve had told me what was up instead of doing what he did 'cause all of this could have been prevented, but I guess it doesn't matter now. He has opened up to me and told me the truth about the whole thing, and now we are working toward a conclusion. I'm glad we are finally getting down to business. It should be all good in the hood now, y9.

I agreed to let Steve change the title of this thread in light of our, uh, reconcilation. It's still dreadful, just not quite as dreadful. No, I do not think Steve is scum. I think Steve was negligent because of some shit that happened. Oh well. It is beneath me. Now I understand the situation, and Steve has assured me that I will be repaid and my parts will be returned.

So that's all there is to it. There was no overreacting, false anything, or what have you. You just read all about it, and now we are on the road to recovery.

--J

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Danny's birthday wishes are worth less than the feces and breadcrumb pie Tuna baked last night.
Quote:
this entire thread is now considered a bunch of overreacting, false assumptions, misunderstandings, miscommunication, lack of communication, and opinions based on hatred that was based on all of these previous things.