Honda Prelude Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSovietSoldier

16K views 181 replies 61 participants last post by  rev_rage 
#1 ·
I know there is a feedback thread for him alredy. But I want people who are thinking of buying from him to know that he has ripped me off. He was on today, didn't return any of my pm's, didn't contact me through pay pal, nothing. DO NOT send him your money guys! I know he's been a good seller in the past but he has obviously started with me! I sent him the money($307CAD) on June 23rd. After exchanging PM's his communication stopped, no big deal thought he was a good seller. After a few weeks I grew worried, so I PM'd him for an update, and he says he hadn't even sent it, after about 3 weeks! So by this time i'm getting mad, and I send him a few more PM's with some choice words, and no reply. It's been about a week of him logging on and off with no reply, so I know he's got those PM's. So I filed a PayPal claim the other day. Luckily I think I can still file a credit card claim can't I? It'll be exactly one month tomorro, so can I still claim? Well I hope this saves one or two people from being ripped off by this former good seller.

#7 ·
in one of his threads he said that he is going through a lot of problems right now that he is trying to get resolved, when i bought a shortshifter from him it took awhile for him to ship it out and he also diddn't reply to my PM's though i saw that he was on, he did however reply back at a later day with apologies and i did recieve the short shifter in flawless condition

i also sold him a gauge cluster and that transaction went smoothly, he send payment fast and recieved the package in a few days and informed me that he did, im guessing that it may just be that he is going through a lot, but even still he should atleast update you, sorry to hear about it and hope all works out for ya

#13 ·
well then i would say that there is something going on with him on his "real world" life that is preventing him from replying. He's not taking you for a ride.

And i know.... you said he logged on...

Well, if you looked at my info it would say i am constantly logging on because i leave my user name a password saved on my pc and it is also my homepage.

^^ point being maybe hes not on viewing the forum maybe someone else is using the computer and when the open internet explorer (or w/e he uses) it says hes 'logged on" just because preludepower.com popped up as his homepage.

I dont think soviet has had many problems if any with all the people he's dealt with (which is a large number of people). Why would he just sit there and say "haha im gonna take this guys money" when hes had much more than what youve sent cross his hands?

#21 ·
well then i would say that there is something going on with him on his "real world" life that is preventing him from replying. He's not taking you for a ride.
the same thing is happening with motoxxxman.

yet plenty of people are not just waiting for him to get out of his jam.

supersoviet and i have done business in the past, he did what he said and i have no complaints on him or on what he sales.

#14 ·
he's replied to his for sale threads after I sent him a few PM's...I don't know why he would just "take" my money, but guess what that seems to be whats going on....How hard is it to send a package out? I mean you can have UPS pick it up from your house, and they work late(here anyway). Theres no excuse guys, I paid, he hasn't shipped and hasn't replied. It takes 2 seconds to come on here and say hey I shipped it, or Hey I can't and here's why. Theres no excuse here so please quit making them for him.

#15 ·
I've dealt with him before. He's a bit of a low baller(who isn't), and can come off as a smart ass sometimes, but He did pay instant, and left + feedback, so maybe it's just a comm. problem. Just my .02$..... hope it helped

#26 ·
I am not going to talk bad about soviet, but it does seem kinda odd with whats going on and all. i had the same problems with him. i bought cam gears from him that he at first said was going to be AEM then he said they would be made by Aerospeed. i ended up getting apparently some from Ebay called Vision. i dont know if they are indeed the same just another name but i paid $135 bucks for some i could get on E-bay for $70. also he told me he sent them on the second of the month and turns out he did not ship it till the tenth. i can understand real life problems and all, and i know hes a good guy, but something just is not right about this scene. just my two cents.

#27 ·
Hey everyone. I just returned from paying my debt to society and all. Its nice to be back. I sent cmill21 a PM. I am going to give him back his money obviously. I didnt expect to get thrown in the slammer. But i see some shit is different here. I apologize to Colby. I am truly sorry and i would never fuck you over like that man. Even if you are in Canada i wouldnt screw over a fellow Luder that ive done business with in the past.Or anyone for that matter. Its just now my life has taken a turn for the worst. So im leaving the 3rd gen Prelude scene for a while. I fully intend to completely recompensate cmill21 for this problem. But i didnt want anyone thinking i pulled a Toofast. I am in fact still owed some things from people on here that have never held out there end of our bargain but whatever. I am just going to do this and maybe start pawning off all my shit or whats left of it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.