Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums - View Single Post - Some very cool pictures of my summer build
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 08:25 AM   #25
Dexter
Prelude Aficionado

Dexter will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Dexter Send a message via Yahoo to Dexter
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbonetics1 View Post
The color is somthing a painter and I mixed at the dealership around 3am. He could have got fired for having the car in their in the first place as they only allow new cars. Not an old honda in the down draft both, as for the color it started as a 96 acura cl orange pearl but was changed around a bit. I just ordered another 12inch fan and drier for a cooler A/c but otherwise is blows cold and it better as I replaced around 12 orings in the entire system. A/c is a must down here in south carolina as its hot and rains dam near every day. As for this block, it was milled very little along with the head for perfect trueness. I use studs for the best head seal as possible (as I have played the blowin head gasket game).
What part of SC? I want a ride.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dexter is offline   Reply With Quote