Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums - View Single Post - 3rd Gen_ Black Majik Steering-H22 Swap....long story!
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 09:20 PM   #21
1funryd
Elite Member

1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to 1funryd Send a message via MSN to 1funryd Send a message via Yahoo to 1funryd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejd715 View Post
did the following today to my car?

*replaced the upper radiator hose-was using the B20 one, but it was old and dry. cheap fix with a 5th gen-just had to cut a little off.

*Loomed my dizzy wires under the hood

*Velcro'd the ECU to the mounting plate on the floorboard, since the P13 holes dont match up with the stock ECU

*gave it another wash and partial wax-looks pretty damn good for almost 25 yrs old!

drove it around the block actually-got through 3rd gear, but it is loud as FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKK!!!!!! im taking it to the exhaust place on thursday.

I forgot to cap off my PS lines at the cooler and near the shock tower. I had old ps fluid all over my alternator. had to clean up my driveway as well. opps.... I have to fab up some hoses so i can run the PS again.

more updates SOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!

Epic pic post will be next weekend (of both my 3g's)
You just wait until you get an exhaust on their, and then open her up, its going to be fun!!!!

Sean

3rd Gen Aftermarket Manager

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Clik Here)
Email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(1Funryd - H22 Swap) - Ludcifer - INX - MustardCat(B20a)
1funryd is offline   Reply With Quote