Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums - View Single Post - 3rd Gen_ Black Majik Steering-H22 Swap....long story!
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 12:23 AM   #15
1funryd
Elite Member

1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to 1funryd Send a message via MSN to 1funryd Send a message via Yahoo to 1funryd

I will did through my stuff this week end, but the best way to get your belt size is too take a think string or twine, and use it as a template to wrap around the crank pulley and around the powersteering pulley and tie it off, make sure that you give the string some slack to compensate for the tension when the time comes to tighten the belt down.

Do this for both and take that string to your nearest belt shop and they can match it for you, just let them know how many rib belt you are going to use.

Thats all there is to that. I do have the belt stock numbers but there in my closet kinda of buried, so it will have to wait to the weekend.

As for shiftlinkage, you need to use the same linkage with the same shifter, they differ slightly and can cause the issues you are coming across.

As for the fuel line from the fuel filter, you need to bend it a littel to get it to fit right.

I used my OEM upper Radiator hose and just cut it to fit, but I used the H23 lower radiator hose and it fits perfect.

The rest I will leave for the experts on the Distributor and internal coil stuff.

Sean

3rd Gen Aftermarket Manager

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Clik Here)
Email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(1Funryd - H22 Swap) - Ludcifer - INX - MustardCat(B20a)
1funryd is offline   Reply With Quote