Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums - View Single Post - 5th Gen_ 1998 SiR S-Spec
Thread: 5th Gen_ 1998 SiR S-Spec
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 08:48 AM   #3
nitin_s1
Ludacious

nitin_s1 will become famous soon enoughnitin_s1 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to nitin_s1
Today I managed to clean up the interior to it's formal OEM glory. It had an aftermarket gear knob and you lot know how much I love OEM knobs . There was some panels that were scratched and luckily I saved some good ones from my old car in to this. The Glass bit of the speedo also had a crack and managed to swap that over to a better looking one. The rear fog light switch also was broken so managed to fix that by deleting it.

There are a couple of thing I need to get it back to 100% original. It's missing the JDM flare, CF gear surround and the passenger side rear visor's glass bit is also broken. I have the flare and the CF bits from my old car so that's easy but the glass bit i'll need to source it.

I stil have the Red SiR interior and the red JDM Recaro's to go in this car but at the moment I do love the OEM interior and the practicality of rear seats so will leave that for summer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-- Build Thread
nitin_s1 is offline   Reply With Quote