Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums - View Single Post - 3rd gen Tubro Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 11:00 PM   #3
1funryd
Elite Member

1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to 1funryd Send a message via MSN to 1funryd Send a message via Yahoo to 1funryd

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADster
sorry, if this was in the thread.. i looked but did not see.

if you want to convert ODB0 to ODB1

why cant you just swap the PK2 ECU from a 1988/89 with a PK3 ECU from a 1990/91 ?

and if you can, what do i need to do this ?

adapter harness
4 wire O2
anything else ?

(i got an extra PK3 ECU, i would like to put this in my 1989)

why do you need to go with one of these - PR4, P28, or PO6 ?
Todd to answer your question,

The need for the OBD0 to OBD1 conversion harness is for the 88-89 Ludes.

The 90-91 ludes are already wired for OBD1, they just plug right into the PR4, P28, P06 ECU's.

The PK3 is hard to tune, it can be done but at a cost I know that you will not like. The other OBD1 ECU's are easier to chip and tune for better performance.

Sean

Sean

3rd Gen Aftermarket Manager

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Clik Here)
Email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(1Funryd - H22 Swap) - Ludcifer - INX - MustardCat(B20a)
1funryd is offline   Reply With Quote