Honda Prelude Forum banner

Group Buy Blacklisted Members - Non-Payers!!

4K views 34 replies 17 participants last post by  1funryd 
#1 · (Edited)
This thread is to show those members who committed to a massive project.
They were all asked twice! If they had the money and if they were still committed to the project that was started in June, 2006 and came to its final phase in October, 2006. I will keep this list updated on a weekly basis until further notice or these member make due on their promise.

For all members who will be doing trade or business transactions with the following member, please be advised:

These members did not follow through with their word as agreed upon at the beginning of this Group Buy.

H22 Mounts - Group Buy Part 3

And I highly recommend you request money upfront or request for some sort of collateral before proceeding to do business or trade with them.

Members:

8.) Chris.nl-! (Utrecht, Netherlands) Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
9.) beepnoodle-! - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
13.) scyclone-! Phoenix AZ - Dropped from list - Blacklisted!! drop out last minute!
20.) hondalude89-! Dallas, TX - Dropped from list - Blacklisted!!
21.) matthewutt-! - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
26.) lambolude-! Marquette , MI - Dropped from list - Blacklisted!!
30.) atlludeguy-! - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
34.) the90luder-! - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
37.) alllude-! - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
38.) 91PreludeJG-! Lawrence, MA - Dropped last min, Blacklisted!!
41.) accordionfolder-! - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
51.) xriztoz06- 2 sets-! (Australia) - Dropped from list-Blacklisted! Last min droppout!
61.) fcukwithmeprelude-! Clayton, NC - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
71.) Mick Garvey-! Mukilteo, WA - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
74.) 90b20asir-! (Ontario, Canada) - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
77.) zilofidelious-!Clearwater, FL - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!

I warn anyone on this site to be aware of their actions to this Group Buy because I do not want anyone else on here be Burned by the scandalis actions and reponse to their promise(Their Word!).

I make no apologies for posting this thread up as these members all knew what they were getting into before they signed up, I made sure of that.
Many of them just decided no to respond to my PM's, Emails, or Phone calls to their perspective contact info.

I hope and pray if you do decide to do business with them you are fully aware of what they have done which is a testiment to their character as a person.

H22 Group Buy Manager,

Sean
1Funryd

See less See more
#2 ·
I both agree and disagree with the various points risen.

So let's keep this issue in the confines of this post...no iTrader feedback....

A man should honor his word, but there are things more important in life than one's word. I wouldn't sacrifice a meal for my family in the name of honor. I guess I'll just leave it at that...

Butter's problems have been made public. We are talking about the number 1 post whore of pp.com here, sorry tuna/team:mrgreen: , who RARELY visits lately due to personal and financial issues.

As far as Chris, the guy rebuilt his 3g from the ground up, whatever his issue was, it wasn't finances I'm sure. :lol:

The gb was a success, so let's all just be thankful for that, and call it a day. :emthup:

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

#16 ·
Butter's problems have been made public. We are talking about the number 1 post whore of pp.com here, sorry tuna/team:mrgreen: , who RARELY visits lately due to personal and financial issues.
Thank You Dr. Phil. :Rock:

Sean...please forward your attention to this thread. Also...Many members know my commitment to this community. I have a solid reputation with the 3rd gen community….as does Chris. We show our love for the car and when one thing goes bad we have to step away from our passion every now and again. You can black-list me all you want, but my credibility will still stand here at PP.com. I ALWAYS come through.

#3 ·
This purged enough for ya Mario? :)

Bottom line, the gb was sucessful. Despite several bumps in the roads for buyers and sellers, it came together. Let's move forward and learn from the mistakes that arose in this gb.

Next time, I'd recommend a minimum non-refundable deposit. AZ Race has shown/is in the process of proving itself to pp.com, and thus is entitled to a little faith for any future projects.

As much as I appreciate debates and ideas, let's keep our differences to PM's from here on out. Cool?

#5 · (Edited)
Nice to know that PP is a heavily censored board. Cute that you deleted everyone's post but your own.
I was asked to purge the thread, and did so.

If you look further, I didn't omit myself from those deletions. A thread for feedback shouldn't be one for debate. There are other places for that.

The original post stands and my post requesting to not give negative feedback on iTrader stands. Those are the only valid items in the entire thread anyway....

Should anyone involved in this gb care to participate, feel free.

The bickering and disagreements aren't necessary. If you call that censorship, then so be it.

#9 ·
No need to bump it up, none of the other feedback threads get bumped unless they are putting new info in it. And those are user-specific threads, not like this one.

If people have recent feedback on any of the members in this thread, they can make a new thread, that's not what this one is for.

The smart people who actually do research before they buy will search the Feedback forum for a certain user, and if they are on this list then this thread will be a result.

#11 ·
#15 ·
#21 ·
Butter, you're right. No need to trip bro. If you're on the list so be it. It doesn't mean you'll be a permanewb just, people will understand we're human and no some huge company with 50 mexican sweat shop worked working for 3 bucks an hour and some blankets.... but people with actual lives, full time jobs and or school and or family.

It's shocking to think people think i'm a bad guy.... Yeah I laughed when I saw that.. team123luder a bad person? lol yeah right. I don't care really just show my true colors and shine through. BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE!!!!

#22 ·
Butter,

Due to the nature of your circumstances, Feedback withdrawn.

I ask in the future, you communicate with me or anyone alot better.

Don't just keep your mouth shout for someone to assume your situation. And if you say you will commit, then you better either plan ahead or don't jump in.:smilejap:

Sean

#23 ·
Don't just keep your mouth shout for someone to assume your situation. And if you say you will commit, then you better either plan ahead or don't jump in.:smilejap:
thats why i did not jump. i knew this would come due around christmas time.
sean made it painfully clear that getting on the list is burned in stone.

but you (sean) should know you are going to have backouts. no way around this in a pre-order type of business deal. so dont take it personal.

#25 ·
I knew what I was getting into. You wanna know how determined I was to get in on this deal? I out away 500 just like team did. The only thing that made that 500 disappear was my dumb ass dad not paying bills. Since unfortunately I value a roof over my head than my 2 year h22 project completed...I had to take that stash....that was even after I exausted my 8k worth of personal savings.

I had every intention of being in on this...I was hardcore. But damnit...shit happens. Under normal circumstances I would have been the last one to back out...but my situation turned abnormal quick...

Sorry to twist your panties bud...I hope you will give me another pair sometime soon...You sure sound sexay on the phone...

#26 ·
I knew what I was getting into. You wanna know how determined I was to get in on this deal? I out away 500 just like team did. The only thing that made that 500 disappear was my dumb ass dad not paying bills. Since unfortunately I value a roof over my head than my 2 year h22 project completed...I had to take that stash....that was even after I exausted my 8k worth of personal savings.

I had every intention of being in on this...I was hardcore. But damnit...shit happens. Under normal circumstances I would have been the last one to back out...but my situation turned abnormal quick...

Sorry to twist your panties bud...I hope you will give me another pair sometime soon...You sure sound sexay on the phone...
thats why i respect you :) youre the man:Rock:

#27 ·
like others, i agree and disagree with the post as well.

sometimes i have $3000 to spend on the car, and a hospital bill, or a blown engine, or anything which takes MUCH higher priority as opposed to modding your car, happen. thats life. you and i know it just as well as anyone.

sure, a mans work should be good, but theres two sides. when were talking about a $150 mod, thats one thing. but such a large chunk of money can disappear fast and put someone on the outs and "blacklisted" just because they were thrown in jail, or their car was impounded and they had to spend $2000 just to get it out, or they lose their job.

i dont think we can judge a persons character based upon something of this nature. getting burned for actual money, which you did not, does not qualify someone as a bad guy.

and i hear youve been pushy with your group bjuys cause theres money in it for you, so i advise not to take this buy, and especially your life so seriously... or youll never get out alive.

This thread is to show those members who committed to a massive project.
They were all asked twice! If they had the money and if they were still committed to the project that was started in June, 2006 and came to its final phase in October, 2006. I will keep this list updated on a weekly basis until further notice or these member make due on their promise.

For all members who will be doing trade or business transactions with the following member, please be advised:

These members did not follow through with their word as agreed upon at the beginning of this Group Buy.

H22 Mounts - Group Buy Part 3

And I highly recommend you request money upfront or request for some sort of collateral before proceeding to do business or trade with them.

Members:

8.) Chris.nl-! (Utrecht, Netherlands) Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
9.) beepnoodle-! - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
13.) scyclone-! Phoenix AZ - Dropped from list - Blacklisted!! drop out last minute!
20.) hondalude89-! Dallas, TX - Dropped from list - Blacklisted!!
21.) matthewutt-! - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
26.) lambolude-! Marquette , MI - Dropped from list - Blacklisted!!
30.) atlludeguy-! - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
34.) the90luder-! - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
37.) alllude-! - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
38.) 91PreludeJG-! Lawrence, MA - Dropped last min, Blacklisted!!
41.) accordionfolder-! - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
51.) xriztoz06- 2 sets-! (Australia) - Dropped from list-Blacklisted! Last min droppout!
61.) fcukwithmeprelude-! Clayton, NC - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
71.) Mick Garvey-! Mukilteo, WA - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
74.) 90b20asir-! (Ontario, Canada) - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!
77.) zilofidelious-!Clearwater, FL - Dropped from the list - Blacklisted!!

I warn anyone on this site to be aware of their actions to this Group Buy because I do not want anyone else on here be Burned by the scandalis actions and reponse to their promise(Their Word!).

I make no apologies for posting this thread up as these members all knew what they were getting into before they signed up, I made sure of that.
Many of them just decided no to respond to my PM's, Emails, or Phone calls to their perspective contact info.

I hope and pray if you do decide to do business with them you are fully aware of what they have done which is a testiment to their character as a person.

H22 Group Buy Manager,

Sean
1Funryd

#28 ·
do you even realize how old this thread is?

#31 ·
Seeing as its back from the dead i might as well say what comes to mind. I am understanding that you Sean, would not blacklist someone if they had unforeseeable circumstances arise. Hence the reason you asked Butters to next time communicate more clearly in the future. In the first posts you stated that these people made little or no attempt to let you know any circumstances and so you could only assume that they made bad on their word for no good reason. Its quite simple, Sean made an attempt to warn and inform other members of these particular members' actions. So that they can take caution in dealing with them. I know that if i was to deal with someone, i would like to know if they backed out of a major deal for no reason in the past. Thanks Sean.

#32 · (Edited)
its is exactly reasons liek this when ihear ppl bitch about being added to a blacklist for instance.... that i warn ppl in group buys to assure them that if they join in they should be full aware of the consequences of backing out.

& i've been flipped out on before, for comming off the wrong way. but then when reality hits and they cant afford the final price they spring up with some catastrophic excuse on why they cant afford it and want forgiveness.

its like going in half on a car with someone whos laying down all the money upfront in wait for you to pay them back when they give word.... & then you back out.

You screw the person sticking their neck out for you.

& then they have to find someone else to cover your ass or deal with it out of their own pocket.

Its just really not fair to the person...( in most cases SEAN - 1funryd)

he does a lot for this 3rd gen community and doesnt deserve to be left out to dry on these occasions when he has to call and inform the companies we need more time to come up with the money.

#33 ·
Thank you, very well put. This was the main reason for this "Blacklist" to get started.
With a list like this, all anyone has to do is come the feedback section, do a search on a members name and then any thread their names fall under are pulled up and another member can read the feedback of their past transactions, "Good or Bad".

Group Buys are a GROUP function and such is subject to everyone in the group getting hurt. However the group buy is such a powerful tool to get parts made and start support for us. Its a double edged sword unfortunatly.

But things have gotten better overtime and more members are now aware that they are likely to get Blacklisted before joinging up on anything they are not completely sure that they can commit too, which makes more responsible members. Which is a positive thing.

Sean

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.