Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums - Conversation Between 3rd_gen_lude and Hayamate
Home Forums Albums Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow Advertise

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Conversation Between 3rd_gen_lude and Hayamate
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. 3rd_gen_lude
    07-15-2010 02:18 PM
    3rd_gen_lude
    As soon as I hae the medical part of my insurance done Ill be getting alot of parts. Teggy flywheel, teggy clutch, esp mounts. Maybe some other things. I should also be getting the ac fixed soon!
  2. 3rd_gen_lude
    07-15-2010 02:16 PM
    3rd_gen_lude
    Eh... Kinda man I got the rust under the window fixed and straightened the qtr panel out a good bit and put the wingless trunk lid on. Not too much but Ill have an update on a couple of things. I just had to replace my injector resistor box.
  3. Hayamate
    07-15-2010 12:50 PM
    Hayamate
    The Accord is a '91 EX, complete with a ghetto-wired cooling fan and eurocrap tail lights. I'm making corrections to it day by day. I don't have much time on the net anymore so I haven't checked any threads since I left Colorado. I can't wait to see your progress, man. I'm sure you're working like crazy to get her done.
  4. 3rd_gen_lude
    07-13-2010 05:47 PM
    3rd_gen_lude
    Damn that sucks ass! My gf just wen to colorado to visit someone for 2 weeks and told her if she sees you that its a badass car lol. Now your closer to me, maybe you could roll down to some of the louisiana car meets and show off your 3g to the car community down here. What year accord? Should see my body work progress I got going on. Cant wait to see the progress man.
  5. Hayamate
    07-13-2010 12:58 PM
    Hayamate
    Sorry man, I've moved back to Arkansas and I don't have internet access. I'm at a computer lab at the university, being a mooch. LOL My baby popped the timing belt on Independence Day and I believe I have bent valves now, so I'm out of the game for a little while. I bought a 4-door Accord as a DD, so it's all good. I should be posting away here shortly, as soon as I get my Asuka fixed.
  6. 3rd_gen_lude
    07-12-2010 07:44 PM
    3rd_gen_lude
    Hey man where ya been?