Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums - Conversation Between 1funryd and switters1
Home Forums Albums Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow Advertise

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Conversation Between 1funryd and switters1
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. switters1
    10-15-2013 01:26 PM
    switters1
    Hello Sean, I haven't said hello at the forums. I was wondering how about the KSport pricing. I attempted to click the Paypal link on your project page and it took me to Paypal saying the page was contacted in error. Anyway, I found the KSport's for my 3g '89 SI at Next Level Motoring for 894.33 shipped. Can you provide them for a better price? Is there a concern at all about them possibly having a pre-revision build in stock (if there has ever been a revision, scratches head??) ? I also just wanted to say how helpful your expertise has been for me making decisions about what to do with my 'Lude. Mark