Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums - Conversation Between Hondamonster and skatersparkz150
Home Forums Albums Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow Advertise

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Conversation Between Hondamonster and skatersparkz150
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. skatersparkz150
    10-09-2009 09:59 AM
    skatersparkz150
    alright thanks anyways. ill just have to buy a set and risk getting a bouncier set haha.
  2. Hondamonster
    10-08-2009 10:48 PM
    Hondamonster
    nah unfortunately it was like 3 years ago. i have no idea. and sellers change around all the time, so there's no telling
  3. skatersparkz150
    10-08-2009 04:30 PM
    skatersparkz150
    yeah there's only 2 sellers that i found when i searched ebay for the coilovers. do u remember the name of the seller? yup i understand that shocks have a huge affect on it. however, im on tokico blues and no name coilovers for a DA integra, which im sure is contributing to the bad ride quality. let me know if ya remember the seller's name i greatly appreciate this!
  4. Hondamonster
    10-07-2009 10:49 PM
    Hondamonster
    they're red, but i think it kinda goes without saying that the color has absolutely no effect on the spring rates... another big factor in bounciness is the shocks and struts. if you're on stiffer springs with blown stock shocks and struts then it will bounce.
  5. Hondamonster
    09-03-2009 10:31 PM
    Hondamonster
    freakin awesome. and like 50 to the door. but i got lucky. perfect spring rates for the car