Honda Prelude Forum banner

VIDS - ~~DHD's sweet vids~~

1K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  down_hill_dog 
#1 ·
#4 ·
[quote:post_uid0="killerprelude86"][color=#000000:post_uid0]we should all make vids and pics if we get enought i'm make it sticky lol[/color:post_uid0][/quote:post_uid0]
[color=#000000:post_uid0]I missed a good one man. My cousin was smokin his tires on the lude cause he was putting all-season or winter tires on. Sadly. it is now his winter beater as he has a 300ZX for summer and his wife has an Integra for all year round. The old tires were absolutely no good in winter![/color:post_uid0]

#6 ·
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Hey, i'm adding two new vids. One is a compilation made by biggie d (dhd) :O and the other is a funny peugeot commercial (hilarious ish) :laugh:[/color:post_uid0]

#8 ·
[color=#000000:post_uid0]k, imagestation doesn't like WMV's so. i uploaded it as a .mpg, so when saving change the extension to .wmv[/color:post_uid0]

#10 ·
[color=#000000:post_uid0]lol, sorry guys, does anyone know how to change wmv to mpg??[/color:post_uid0]

#16 ·
that topspeed run was on my 2.0... 160 mph is nearing the bend. i have recently purchased myself a handly little tool called an etrex personal GPS and it tells the EXACT speed i am doing, sofar without trying to hard i have wound off 148.9 mph in the daytime with the popup headlights down... my car is in the shop getting some major work done but with the accord transmission nowit has a higher final gear ratio so i am going to tape up all openings on the car (grilles, bumper holes) anything to make it more aerodynamic and then see how fast it can go on video again then compare that to the GPS. wooohoo i am excitedi'll keep you mofos posted

#17 ·
lol damn... if u hit 160 that would just be crazy... Cdn ludes own the top speed :p!!!! rep CANADA!!!

#22 ·
Dam...140?

Wow,
I never thought a 2G would hit 140, even with all the stuff you did to that baby DHD. I did a speed run on Fort Bragg on a back road of about 20 miles of grassland and only got up to 125. That's bad-ass... I think you're on the right track with aerodynamics too, our 2G's have a lot of aero-problems...lol. Fairly blocky and squarish since 80's and everything. Awesome vids TY!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.