Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums - (2c)Lude's Album: my 91 lude si before
Home Forums Albums Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow Advertise

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
my 91 lude si before
my 91 lude project
after unknown amount of hours spent, finally straight. nice work eh?
the wheel well finally straight. Again, unknown amount of hours spent on this spot
looks tight with primer. lazy eyed G
you cant really see in this pic but there was major damage to the body line by the rear glass pillar
after i popped it out best i could
primered with guide coat. all i gotta do is wet sand and make sure it's way straight and smooth, then paint
geting the front end lined up was a beech. thats with the hood latched
so many lil ripples,so hard to hard to recreate body lines on wheel well but i did it
junkyard special, 40 bucks too much if you ask me, spent 2 hours sanding
my 91 lude when i bought it jan 2010. 450 bucks b20a already in it. Didn't come with blacked out tails
this is the nasty dent of them all,but i will get it as smooth as a baby ass
my 91 engine bay (before)
the body line damage from the impact of getting rear ended on such a hard spot to fix, almost wanted to cut it out and weld new piece in