Ok since there have been a lot of low offset wheel threads popping up and the ppl who dont like it always want to rant in them, this will be a thread for any low offset questions/answers/pics. Any non low offset talk i hope will be deleted by the Moderator.
Some sites for Hellaflushness...
man i'm so happy right now. i been troubled with honda's pos immobilizer system and posting on here trying to find a solution to run my car with OBD2 ecu for as cheap as possible. finally tonight i get some clear answers i would like to share with you guys.
this is for all hondas from 1997-2001...
Rules of the thread
1. No comments- use the PM feature for questions/comments on the ludes.
2. Post pictures of the cars only. It doesn't have to be your car, but any 4th gen will do.
How-To Post Pictures
Rules for the 5th gen picture thread
1. Please only post pictures of 5th gen ludes
2. Post the photos with a reliable source as the link (such as photobucket or imageshack.us
3. Do not make any comments in this thread. It's called a picture thread for a reason.
Honda Prelude ForumSince 2002A forum community dedicated to Honda Prelude owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, engine builds, troubleshooting, maintenance, VTEC, and more!