Honda Prelude Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 9 Results
  1. 5th Gen
    So I’ve been driving my prelude for a few months now and I’ve noticed that it’s faster then my girlfriends prelude. I have a 97 and she has a 98, but I feel a huge power difference. Her engine is a black top but mines a red? But as far as I know red tops were mostly in the faster models. Would...
  2. 5th Gen
    Hi everyone, I have the option to purchase a Type S Front End & Dash, & want to get everyone's opinion. Feel free to let me know what price would be good, as I have pictures of everything except for the power folding mirrors, but that's pretty self explanatory. My local JDM store has had this...
  3. H22A/1+ & H23A/1+ Specific Information
    Hey guys, I've never posted here before but i have been reading advice and what not on this site for a long time. I have a 95 Prelude SE, which i am currently working to put a H23a Blue Top into as the title suggests. I bought the PDE spec from hmotors, and have gotten the head off and am about...
  4. General
    i have a SH that i bought with a junk engine (rod through cylinderwall) I might possibly be buying this long block setup. The serial # is 1007808 and the VC is Red. Now im totally lost. from what it appears the serial # is stating the block is from like 1991 i think. i dunno ive literally been...
  5. Videos
    Have any of you guys seen this? Not bad at all... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewwlrHM9tqY
  6. Interior/Audio & Security
    This is a rear seat only from the JDM Type-S. Seats are leather and suede with red stitching. These are in mint condition. SOLD Price is $425 plus shipping (approx. $50) Trades considered: Type-S front lip, EuroR intake manifold, hytech replica header (all of the above with cash going my way)...
  7. Interior/Audio & Security
    This is a rear seat only from the JDM Type-S. Seats are leather and suede with red stitching. These are in mint condition. Price is $425 picked up in 757, however I will ship at buyer's expense. Thanks for looking:spinface: This picture sums it up, but feel free to request more.
  8. 5th Gen
    are you a newbie? Too lazy to search? Do you have a question? Has it likely been asked before? well you are in luck. This thread is just for YOU. Here you can post your basic questions that have been asked and answered more times than i can count and not get flamed :omg:!!!!! Please DO NOT...
1-8 of 9 Results