Honda Prelude Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. 5th Gen
    Looking to do a 5th gen steering column swap. Looking for a swap with telescoping and tilt. Need the air bag to work. Maybe an Acura item? Any ideas or known swaps? Thanks for the help. I'm new here.
  2. 4th Gen
    So I have a prelude (automatic)si non vtec the h23a1 that motor went out so I decided to put in a better motor so I bought a h23a vtec from the accord sir wagon 98 So my uncle who is putting in the motor told me that the ecu won't work on my car because the h23a vtec ecu has no abs and my cat...
  3. 3rd Gen
    does this sound like a god idea for a 3rd gen... i found a cheap k series swap only thing missing are rods and piston $800 for the motor its got a goldish orange valve color, some internal parts micro polish... imkinda stuck on figuring out the swap price tho my mechanic will pretty much swap...
  4. 3rd Gen
    I have an 88 prelude 2.0si and i want to know if a h22 head and intake set up will fit on it? if anybody has any ideas hit me up
  5. 5th Gen
    Sometime this week i am going to be taking out my engine and stripping it down to the block to redo cyliners and a few other things. The main thing im looking for here are any tips people can give me before i get into this project. For example....easy ways to remember where stuff goes...any...
1-5 of 5 Results