BB Prelude Suspension Parts on a BA? - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums POTM Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-02-2017, 08:19 PM   #1
Bobs2fun

Bobs2fun is on a distinguished road
Question BB Prelude Suspension Parts on a BA?

Hey everyone, I'm new to preludes (bought my '89 BA-5 in November last year) and this is probably a a silly question but is it at all possible to fit BB Prelude Coilovers on to a BA prelude? If not any recommendations for good quality, low price coil overs with height adjustment would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance guys
Bobs2fun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2017, 08:27 PM   #2
1funryd
Elite Member

1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to 1funryd Send a message via MSN to 1funryd Send a message via Yahoo to 1funryd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobs2fun View Post
Hey everyone, I'm new to preludes (bought my '89 BA-5 in November last year) and this is probably a a silly question but is it at all possible to fit BB Prelude Coilovers on to a BA prelude? If not any recommendations for good quality, low price coil overs with height adjustment would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance guys
No!!!!!!!
Use what is made for the specific generation.

I sell Ksports that are made for the car, I helped to get them produced in 2007 and have been selling them since.

So contact me if you are interested.

Sean

3rd Gen Aftermarket Manager

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Clik Here)
Email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Danny19 - JDM RH Drive) (1Funryd - H23 Swap) (B20luda - Turbo Charged H22)Representing All of 3rd Gens!!!
1funryd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2017, 09:46 PM   #3
FuzzyGreen
Lude Boss

FuzzyGreen will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobs2fun View Post

Thanks in advance guys
The spring rates for the BB do not work for a BA. I've heard people use Integra springs before, but I would not recommend at all. Don't risk driving on an unsafe suspension.

Pics:

FuzzyGreen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2017, 07:45 AM   #4
1funryd
Elite Member

1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to 1funryd Send a message via MSN to 1funryd Send a message via Yahoo to 1funryd

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGreen View Post
The spring rates for the BB do not work for a BA. I've heard people use Integra springs before, but I would not recommend at all. Don't risk driving on an unsafe suspension.
I had a friend of mine use integra springs only, it works in a pinch but that springy bounciness was a huge concern for me.

Just get what is built specifically for our chassis that way no issues that you do not need down the road.

Sean

3rd Gen Aftermarket Manager

(Clik Here)
Email:

(Danny19 - JDM RH Drive) (1Funryd - H23 Swap) (B20luda - Turbo Charged H22)Representing All of 3rd Gens!!!
1funryd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement