My Fourth Photoshoot: 90 Si Lude at Saylorville Lake - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums POTM Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-24-2010, 07:21 AM   #1
90preludeLad
Banned

90preludeLad will become famous soon enough

Prelude of the Month
My Fourth Photoshoot: 90 Si Lude at Saylorville Lake

There was supposed to be a meet up at Saylorville Lake and Dam this Saturday, but the meet fell though right after I left town to drive up, so I decided to take some pics.

I know the lighting is a touch harsh in a few of these, it was very sunny out. Camera is my dad's D60 with his new 70-300 VR lense for most of them, with the last few and interior pics taken with the 18-55.

Like usual, comments and critiques on the car and my photography skills are always welcome.

Enjoy:

Last edited by 90preludeLad; 06-04-2010 at 09:19 AM.
90preludeLad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2010, 08:30 AM   #2
BigBSBusa

BigBSBusa is on a distinguished road
Very nice!

2003 Suzuki Hayabusa (Black/Grey)
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa (Space Black)
2004 Nissan Armada (Black)
1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT (Caracas Red)
BigBSBusa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2010, 09:13 AM   #3
nordic97mist
Banned

nordic97mist is just really nicenordic97mist is just really nicenordic97mist is just really nicenordic97mist is just really nice
absolutely stunning
nordic97mist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2010, 07:50 PM   #4
lude1990
Preludepower Member

lude1990 is on a distinguished road
sick andrew cant wait to see it at the meet next weekend but my lude wont be done intime so it will still be stock

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
How do I get more plutonium economy from my flux capacitor? Right now I can only make like two trips though time before I have to bust out the radiation suit again.

lude1990 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2010, 08:02 PM   #5
WashingtonBB2
Preludepower Member

WashingtonBB2 has a spectacular aura aboutWashingtonBB2 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to WashingtonBB2
I've said it before and I'll say it again, your car looks great! Plans on picking up a matching seat?

1992 Prelude Si 4ws-
SOLD

2011 Subaru WRX!!!
WashingtonBB2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2010, 08:46 PM   #6
90preludeLad
Banned

Prelude of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBSBusa View Post
Very nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordic97mist View Post
absolutely stunning
thanks guys, i appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lude1990 View Post
sick andrew cant wait to see it at the meet next weekend but my lude wont be done intime so it will still be stock
thanks chris, and damn, i was looking forward to getting to ride in it, lol. how close are you to finishing the swap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WashingtonBB2 View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again, your car looks great! Plans on picking up a matching seat?
thanks man, i actually had the matching seat installed for about a year, then took it out to run sub wires and while the seat was out, it got sat in while resting on the brackets and they got bent a tiny bit and the bolt cross threads everytime i try to re-install it. just gotta bend that bracket back into shape and i'll have matching front seats. it's on my to do list this summer, lol.
Old 05-27-2010, 06:47 PM   #7
lude1990
Preludepower Member

im picking the tranny up from someone off of kcsr next weekend and im still waiting on the wiring to get done and just need clutch flywheel axles starter and ecu and what ever misc small crap comes up...if would have started when the snow was still on the ground i would be done but owell ill still be rolling stock for a few more months. dont worry by the end of summer it will be swapped and maybe turbo depending how well this summer goes

Quote:
How do I get more plutonium economy from my flux capacitor? Right now I can only make like two trips though time before I have to bust out the radiation suit again.

Old 05-28-2010, 11:10 PM   #8
IllQueens1.8DX
Lude Addict

IllQueens1.8DX has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to IllQueens1.8DX Send a message via MSN to IllQueens1.8DX Send a message via Yahoo to IllQueens1.8DX
Nice meet...lude look sweet....

IllQueens1.8DX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2010, 05:19 PM   #9
-[R]oad-trip-
Preludepower Member

-[R]oad-trip- will become famous soon enough
Sweet looking ride. Love the white/blue combo. But your right fog looks like it needs a little TLC

Quote:
lol that's awesome
-[R]oad-trip- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2010, 05:40 PM   #10
3rd_gen_lude
I am Prelude

3rd_gen_lude will become famous soon enough
Always have loved this lude. What steering wheel hub you using?
91' Black Si ALB: jdm B20A, 5spd swaped, alb cc ps deleted, neu speed race springs, exhaust, intake, cams, stg 2 xtd clutch, 5th gen cluster swap, led dash and gauge lights, b21a1 ex cam, b18b1 in cam

3rd-5th gen gauge cluster swap!! \/

-.-Anthony-.-

3rd_gen_lude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2010, 08:58 AM   #11
90preludeLad
Banned

Prelude of the Month
Quote:
im picking the tranny up from someone off of kcsr next weekend and im still waiting on the wiring to get done and just need clutch flywheel axles starter and ecu and what ever misc small crap comes up...if would have started when the snow was still on the ground i would be done but owell ill still be rolling stock for a few more months. dont worry by the end of summer it will be swapped and maybe turbo depending how well this summer goes
that sucks about your rad spewing coolant everywhere, any idea what caused it yet?

the block and head looked good when i saw um this weekend man, i can't wait to ride in this when you get it done, the difference will be night and day from your old a3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllQueens1.8DX View Post
Nice meet...lude look sweet....
lol i know, the meet was a lonely one, and thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -[R]oad-trip- View Post
Sweet looking ride. Love the white/blue combo. But your right fog looks like it needs a little TLC
thanks, and yeah i just noticed that fog is a little bit cloudy . going to have to clean that up asap, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd_gen_lude View Post
Always have loved this lude. What steering wheel hub you using?
thanks man, and its a momo non-cruise control hub if i remember correctly.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:34 PM   #12
lude1990
Preludepower Member

nope I havent had time to look at it yet I think its the thermostat just guessing on where ti was coming from...its goin on jacks sunday my saturday and im just going to do the swap now and jus get the rest of parts i need as i go...i might make a build thread but idk yet.

Quote:

Old 06-01-2010, 06:56 PM   #13
schuyler91
Lude Addict

schuyler91 is on a distinguished road
swet ride man

Originally Posted by TripleLude

I would buttfuck a fat farting old woman for that car. Do they accept monthly payments?

Quote:
rofl, sounds like something from jackass. Glue our chests together...god you better not fucking do that.
schuyler91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2010, 07:51 AM   #14
90preludeLad
Banned

Prelude of the Month
Quote:
nope I havent had time to look at it yet I think its the thermostat just guessing on where ti was coming from...its goin on jacks sunday my saturday and im just going to do the swap now and jus get the rest of parts i need as i go...i might make a build thread but idk yet.
sounds like a plan, i would make a build thread if i were you, i (as well as many others i'm sure) love following those. did you end up picking up that tranny for cheap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by schuyler91 View Post
swet ride man
thanks man, i appreciate it.
Old 06-12-2010, 05:31 PM   #15
lude1990
Preludepower Member

going down tomorrow to get it $125 bucks for a h trans

Quote:

Old 06-12-2010, 09:01 PM   #16
3gPreludetuner24
Lude Boss

3gPreludetuner24 is on a distinguished road

Prelude of the Month
wow....that is an insanely clean 3rd gen man. Just beautiful. Nice pictures dude. Your lude is an inspiration to us 3rd genners.

F/S 94-97 Honda Accord rear lip

2008 Nissan Versa S Sedan- Family/Daily Driver for now
1990 Honda Prelude Si- Racecar
3gPreludetuner24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2010, 09:04 PM   #17
pIERCE
I am Prelude

pIERCE is a jewel in the roughpIERCE is a jewel in the roughpIERCE is a jewel in the rough
Your car is absolutely gorgeous, man.
pIERCE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2010, 09:10 AM   #18
90preludeLad
Banned

Prelude of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by pIERCE View Post
Your car is absolutely gorgeous, man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3gPreludetuner24 View Post
wow....that is an insanely clean 3rd gen man. Just beautiful. Nice pictures dude. Your lude is an inspiration to us 3rd genners.
thanks guys, i really appreciate it.

Quote:
going down tomorrow to get it $125 bucks for a h trans
pm'd ya back.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:04 PM   #19
vk_revolution

vk_revolution is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to vk_revolution
sweet ride makes me wanna pick up a 3rd gen as well ...

Cheaaa Baby...

vk_revolution is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2010, 11:44 AM   #20
D.s.s Lude

D.s.s Lude is on a distinguished road
God I love your lude!! So sexy!
D.s.s Lude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2010, 08:14 AM   #21
Toxxic
Prelude Aficionado

Toxxic is a jewel in the roughToxxic is a jewel in the roughToxxic is a jewel in the rough

Prelude of the Month
clean as always man, and nice skills with the camera. I'd like to see some action shots. Find some twisties and set a buddy up in the turn to get some pictures or video. good job none the less.

the 3g

My 5g build thread-

The Corrado vr6-T build-

Toxxic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2010, 10:06 AM   #22
90preludeLad
Banned

Prelude of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by vk_revolution View Post
sweet ride makes me wanna pick up a 3rd gen as well ...
thanks, and do it if you ever get the chance to get a clean one, you won't regret it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.s.s Lude View Post
God I love your lude!! So sexy!
thanks, i appreciate it man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxxicLuder90 View Post
clean as always man, and nice skills with the camera. I'd like to see some action shots. Find some twisties and set a buddy up in the turn to get some pictures or video. good job none the less.
thanks man, i appreciate it. i completely agree with ya, i really gotta find a time to do some rolling shots with a buddy. next photoshoot i do will have some rolling shots in it for sure.
Old 10-05-2010, 06:22 PM   #23
89lood
Lude Addict

89lood is on a distinguished road
you sir have my dream prelude... haha
hands down my favorite prelude

^^^My build thread^^^

89lood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2010, 08:35 PM   #24
Ludasaurus
Elite Member

Ludasaurus will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ludasaurus Send a message via MSN to Ludasaurus

Prelude of the Month

Is that racing seat by Corbeau or is it a cheap aftermarket something? I figure a real Corbeau seat would actually say it on the seat but just checking. Reason being is that I want a pair in that color.

Ludasaurus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2010, 12:12 PM   #25
90preludeLad
Banned

Prelude of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89lood View Post
you sir have my dream prelude... haha
hands down my favorite prelude
haha thanks man, i appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludasaurus View Post
Is that racing seat by Corbeau or is it a cheap aftermarket something? I figure a real Corbeau seat would actually say it on the seat but just checking. Reason being is that I want a pair in that color.
the racing seats (i have 2, but the passenger side rail got bent when i had them out of the car) are yonaka "ronin" style seats, aka recaro replica's.

as far as them being cheap, money-wise they are relatively inexpensive at $600 for 2 without seat rails (i had to make custom SS ones) but quality-wise I couldn't be happier with them. i've had them in my car for coming up on 4 years now and they are still both in perfect condition. no rips, decompressed foam, stains or anything like that and they are just as comfortable as the stock 3rd gen seats, even on a few of the 6-7 hour trips i've made in the lude.

i would highly recommend them if you don't care about owning brand name parts or w/e. if the real blue recaro's didn't cost $2000+ i would own them, but these are a very close second in my book, lol.

here's a link to the seats on yonaka's website:

http://www.yonaka.com/Yonaka_Ronin_Cloth_p/ymrs003.htm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement