Flywheel / Clutch torque specs - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums POTM Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 09-21-2009, 09:06 AM   #1
neonxiii
The Manager

neonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant future

Prelude of the Month
Flywheel / Clutch torque specs

im swapping the flywheel and clutch over to my h22 from my h23. what are the torque specs for both?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My 92' Prelude
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Complete Custom H22 Turbo Kit Part Out..

neonxiii is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2009, 11:39 AM   #2
Prudz_lude
U Aware?

Prudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to behold
76 ft/lb for the flywheel bolts, 19 ft/lbs for the pressure plate. The clutch does not have any bolts, it is held in place by the alignment tool until the pressure plate is torqued down. Remember that there is a specific pattern you have to torque all of these down. Do a 180 degree torque pattern clockwise. Does that make sense to you? If not, hopefully this explaination will. What i mean is torque a bolt at 12 o'clock. Then torque to bolt at 6 o'clock, the 1, the 7, then 2, the 8 and so on. Make sense?

rep my ass, i had to go to the garage and read my helms for that one.
BB Squad #23 (v.2)
267whp/239wtq
My Build Thread

Prudz_lude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-21-2009, 01:38 PM   #3
neonxiii
The Manager

neonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant future

Prelude of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prudz_lude View Post
76 ft/lb for the flywheel bolts, 19 ft/lbs for the pressure plate. The clutch does not have any bolts, it is held in place by the alignment tool until the pressure plate is torqued down. Remember that there is a specific pattern you have to torque all of these down. Do a 180 degree torque pattern clockwise. Does that make sense to you? If not, hopefully this explaination will. What i mean is torque a bolt at 12 o'clock. Then torque to bolt at 6 o'clock, the 1, the 7, then 2, the 8 and so on. Make sense?

rep my ass, i had to go to the garage and read my helms for that one.
thank you very much

My 92' Prelude

Complete Custom H22 Turbo Kit Part Out..

neonxiii is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement