Who needs dyno Tuning in NorCal/Bay Area ?? Im your Guy!! ... !!READ!! - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums POTM Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 09-23-2007, 07:55 PM   #1
rudeludenotmeanthough
Elite Member

rudeludenotmeanthough is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rudeludenotmeanthough Send a message via MSN to rudeludenotmeanthough

Exclamation Who needs dyno Tuning in NorCal/Bay Area ?? Im your Guy!! ... !!READ!!

I need money, so I've decided to offer tuning for a short and or perhaps long period of time...

Tunes will be done on a Mustang Dyno (no printouts however; sorry -see bottom for details about this), and will be from "scratch", if you will; i will provide a suitable base map, and or create one, and tune every RPM range from 600 to Top Engine Speed, under LOAD... Not inertia. So this is a COMPLETE tune, not a WOT tune.

The price is as follows -

*$145 for first two and a half hours( 2.5), and there is a two and a half (2.5) hour minimum... If you seem like a cool person during our session, the price will probably be lower for you. -- Cool person is anyone who doesn't bug the shit out of me, or freak out when their car throws a fireball out of its ass; because that happens, and is part of the proccess - sometimes.
*$40 for each hour after that ... again, price will probably be lower if you are a kosher kinda person that doesn't give me too many headaches while i'm tuning your car..

*Dyno Fee's are INCLUDED in these prices

-Note- ... if your car gives me headaches during tuning, it does not count against you "cool" status... cars cause trouble sometimes, and i KNOW this. So even if your car sucks, and gives me a headache, it wont affect your discount at the end of our session.

-Note2- Time is also factored into the two hour minimum for any diagnostic troubleshooting, problem finding, and problem repairing which may need to be done on the spot ...

-Note3- Contrary to Note2, if you bring me a car KNOWING that there is alot of work left to be done, and are looking for free troubleshooting (which i am quite good at) before your session, i will send you away - im performing a public service right now as far as im concerned... these rates are the LOWest you will ever get for a complete and solid tune.

--- Things you need to tell me before we setup a tuning date/time

*What kind of car do you have?
*What tuning System you have or want?
*What ECU you have and/or need?
*What modifications are currently on the car?
*Anything else you feel i should know ... i'm sure i'll have more questions on the spot.

--- Is your car ready for a Tune? Yes or No? -- A few simple question you should ask yourself

I can chip "virgin" ECU's before a session if need be -- Of coarse a small fee is involved. just PM me for more details.

- Do you think your car can handle the abuse thrown at it while dyno tuning?

- Is it LIKELY to overheat?

- Is it LIKELY to break under stress?

- Does it have a HIGH probability of needing to be towed home, because it will break? (has it happened in its recent past)

These are all questions you need to ask yourself, and your car before calling me. -- You will be asked to sign a waiver of responsibility before any tuning is perfromed on your car - NO exceptions. -- Dont worry, i wont use that as an excuse to blow up your car on the dyno.

--- About me

I am EXTREMELY proficient with tuning Crome. i've tuned serveral cars, including my own two, and ALL have put down exceptional number on the dyno. I have dyno graphs for some of my more recent work, however i have no paperwork for my previously (what i call prehistoric) tuning jobs which i had performed

I can tune Hondata -- who can't these days/

I can "Alter" AFC's -- What some may call "tuning"

I need Nissan Test Subjects to tune on. i have the software, and the know how, just no demand, and i need practice on these types of cars... if your willing to let me mess with your ride, give me a shout, and im SURE i can work out something with you thats basically Free, which it probably will be.

Im working on getting ECTune -- Ill update this post later with further developements.

----

Again, i'm doing this to make a little bit of side money, not looking to make a huge profit from it, which is why my prices are considerably low. If you are intrested shoot me a PM, and ill give you my number, and references if desired.

*footnote* -- A i said before -- I don't have a HP dyno on hand. BUT i do have someone who would be willing to do pulls on cars that ive tuned for a small small fee. Let me know if your intrested in power runs, and i will let you know exaclty what that small fee will be. i will be making no money on the runs, just want you to get exactly what your looking for. Again - if you are a cool person, i'd deffinately be willing to work with you on power runs.. in the past, ive paid for 1/2 the cost of previous customers runs .. just let me know.

CRluver123: bah, i hate this shit
CRluver123: the server is sucking your gf's breast. please try again later
CRluver123: the server was running 7psi safely, then it blew

Last edited by rudeludenotmeanthough; 09-23-2007 at 08:01 PM.
rudeludenotmeanthough is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-06-2008, 06:18 PM   #2
spdaddict

spdaddict is on a distinguished road
pmd"
spdaddict is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2008, 07:22 PM   #3
SlickLuDer
Preludepower Member

SlickLuDer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SlickLuDer Send a message via MSN to SlickLuDer
bump for great deal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1966 Pontiac Catalina
1997 Prelude sh
SlickLuDer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2008, 08:03 PM   #4
jonbar87
Lude Boss

jonbar87 will become famous soon enough
man i wish i could get my lude to cali somehow...
Old 06-07-2008, 10:28 AM   #5
MustardCat
Memento Mori

MustardCat is the King of the InternetMustardCat is the King of the InternetMustardCat is the King of the InternetMustardCat is the King of the InternetMustardCat is the King of the InternetMustardCat is the King of the InternetMustardCat is the King of the InternetMustardCat is the King of the InternetMustardCat is the King of the InternetMustardCat is the King of the InternetMustardCat is the King of the Internet

Too bad I don't live in the bay anymore. Don't forget to post this on the bay area prelude forum.
MustardCat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-09-2008, 03:14 AM   #6
dagle
True Luder

dagle is on a distinguished road
damn that sounds great, you're on BAP right? haha know anyone thats willing to tackle my clutch too in a combo deal? :P

EDIT:: look at the post date.. im sure he charges by now its been 9months lol
dagle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2008, 06:07 PM   #7
mustangmike

mustangmike is on a distinguished road
How much hp do you think you can add to a 05 mustang gt with a stock engine besides cool air intake?

Thanks
-Mike
mustangmike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2008, 01:41 PM   #8
NoLudeActsHERE

NoLudeActsHERE is on a distinguished road
you got PM'ed. Hit me up
NoLudeActsHERE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2008, 10:53 PM   #9
motoxxxman
Banned

motoxxxman is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to motoxxxman Send a message via Yahoo to motoxxxman
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLudeActsHERE View Post
you got PM'ed. Hit me up
i haven't seen rudelude on the site in quite a long time, so dont be surprised if it takes a while for him to reply
motoxxxman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2008, 07:35 PM   #10
1988LudeB20A5
Lude Addict

1988LudeB20A5 is on a distinguished road
Hey rudelude,
Were you that boosted lude from sac raceway in april I ran against?
Im going turbo soon and could use some local first-hand experience.

Check out my turbo build thread!

OBD0 to OBD1 Conversion Harnesses For Sale!!!

1988LudeB20A5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2008, 12:07 PM   #11
fwynn
Lude Dude

fwynn is on a distinguished road
if only you were in socal =[

Under Construction Since 2-28-08
fwynn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2008, 12:35 PM   #12
98vtec
bangin' gears

98vtec is a name known to all98vtec is a name known to all98vtec is a name known to all98vtec is a name known to all98vtec is a name known to all98vtec is a name known to all

Prelude of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwynn View Post
if only you were in socal =[
i'll be in socal in approx a month. Talk to Max.
98vtec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2009, 03:08 AM   #13
stpaul

stpaul is on a distinguished road
I know this is an old thread but I'm just wondering if you're still tuning cars for that amazing price! Or if you're willing to tune my car...
stpaul is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2009, 12:09 AM   #14
559alex559

559alex559 is on a distinguished road
hey man do u still liv in the bay area?
559alex559 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2009, 03:24 PM   #15
hdragster
Lude Dude

hdragster is on a distinguished road
Daymn why can't you be in Oklahoma T_T
hdragster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2010, 06:35 PM   #16
SR20DETDatsun510

SR20DETDatsun510 is on a distinguished road
A "From The Dead" Bump!
Still at this?
SR20DETDatsun510 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2010, 06:56 PM   #17
snoboarder636
True Luder

snoboarder636 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR20DETDatsun510 View Post
A "From The Dead" Bump!
Still at this?
dude ur first post, u bumped a thread that is pretty much 3 years old. and he obviously didnt reply to others almost 2 years ago.
97 240sx
snoboarder636 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement