Honda Prelude Forum banner

prelude1897

6K views 32 replies 17 participants last post by  LudaPower 
#1 ·
I sent my headlights down to him and he always kept in constant contact and they came back looking 100X's better and this guy is extremly pleased with them

#2 ·
Thanks for starting up a vouch thread for me. I completely forgot we can do this on this site.....:emthup: I'm happy your like your lights.

#5 ·
specbb6 said:
Im totally agree with jesseunvoas, Brian (prelude1897) is a great guy. :emthup:
He's a great guy i haven't sent my jdm 1pc to get retrod by him cause I had to spend an arm and a leg to get my lude fixed up but im going to send them to him mid april he's mad kool I cant wait to send my jdm 1pc to him!! Great guy and has massive knowledge on retros and his prices are VERY reasonable fo sho!! Bump for prelude1897 great guy!!

#7 ·
I got my light back like a month ago and haven't posted on here. Sorry Brian. Great guy, Great communication, and really helps out the buyer. Great transaction all the way around. Keep up the good work but no more retros for anyone else from MN. Counting mine there are only 3 in this state in 5th Gens. It gets alot of looks.

Mike
mnhondaparts@gmail.com

#11 ·
This isn't for retro's however, I would like to say that dealing with brian has been an easy process. I ordered wiring harnesses to hook up my retro's and the parts were delivered quickly and were packaged very well. i would recommend anyone to do business with brian!

#12 ·
Well I wanted to post in here to bring this out of the shadows. I have both bought and sold with Brian. He just got a package from me this week as a matter of fact. Always a pleasue to deal with.

I know alot of people have been getting retros done by him, so post up in here and let him and everyone know how much you like them.

Mike (H4L)

#13 ·
#20 ·
He was OK with everything.

I like the light output but not the BS I've had to deal with.
expecially if you rush someone to do a job
I will always stand behind Brian's work as he has helped me and alot of my friends out. He is speedy in his work and so is his turn around time to ship them back out I have to say.

I don't know what this persons issue has been but he does a lot of negitive posts all over the forums, (esp. the ebay thread). Don't let this one person discourage you from dealing with Brian as he is the only person I have seen unhappy.

If he was unhappy, I know Brian will take care of ya as he has done for me and others.

Keep up the good work Brian, we see better one retro fit at a time.

Mike (H4L)

#17 ·
he also just sent me some headlight clips for my high beams, for free, my headlights are now perfect!

and on another note, after helping me find the bracket i was missing from my auto to manual swap, he went, cut it off his project car, and sent it to me for free! he even paid shipping, great guy!

#19 ·
I like the light output but not the BS I've had to deal with. Do yourself a favor and don't order laminx or expect the lights to get polished if he's in a hurry. He admitted to me that being in a hurry was why they didn't turn out so hot.

You win some and you lose some...
expecially if you rush someone to do a job

#29 ·
I always get him and Jlude mixed up.

#30 ·
Can't say enough good about Brian, but here's some more rep for his work he did yesterday;

Drove up to his place with my girl, he dropped us off at the mall to hang out for 2 movies and a shoe shopping escapade, picks us up, got new LEDS all over, new brake light location, HIDs aligned, carbon fiber interior fixed up, new cup tray installed etc etc. Was well worth an afternoon of waiting :)

kudos boyo

#31 ·
Damn, real sorry that I couldn't get the S2K button hooked up for you. I still don't know why it wouldn't work.

#33 ·
Just got my parts today.
Nice Packaging, fo sho.
Shipping didn't take very long, and got both different parts (two different boxes) at the same time.
Everything seems in great condition.
I don't think the jdm mirror switch is gonna work though. The button is longer than on my heated mirror switch, and it's a relay type switch, meaning it doesnt click in and out to turn on/off.

I'll probably be able to get my old one to work though with this one. Thanks!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.