6K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  bustr 
#1 ·
1/ good quality
2/ come with diffrent hardness
2/ lifetime warranty
3/ perfect fitment
4/ recomended get complete set of all 4 mounts

#3 ·
yes get these mounts, get the 65a if you cant handle the vibration, make sure to get a set of 4 mounts

#5 ·
not at all, when people drill the hole bigger because for some reason
1/ they took out the whole motor just to change motor mounts
2/ they tighten up the mounts way be for that install all of them
so solution is you need to keep all mounts lose so you will have room to mess around

#7 ·
did you use one jack under the engine so you can use that jack to move the engine around? my friend install all 4 of the mounts from the top, he never had to get under the car

#9 ·
well dont know what to tell you dude, i never had that problem before, mine went in perfectly without any mod needed

#11 ·
they do, the front does not come with the set, you have to buy that indiviually, and the 4th one will make your car feel completelly different, trust me on this cause i have all 4 on mine

#13 ·
yes they do, i belive 92-01 lude

#15 ·
#18 ·
lol that 95 going to vibrate the shit out of your car and bolts, gl son, 95 for track use only

#25 ·
In for updates!! many of you guys posted that you recieved these but haven't came back w/ a thorough review!

#28 ·
okay ... not going to lie tons of vibration with these mounts. i have 3 on my turbo lude... i do not think the front is needed. huge difference in performance ... motor barely moves. i have my balancer shafts removed too... so vibration shakes my review. overall worth every penny. on my all motor 5th gen i will be using these mounts also.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.