1FunRyd & MustardCat - 88-91 Prelude B16/18/20b/z Swap kit group buy - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums POTM Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07-21-2016, 02:32 PM   #1
1funryd
Elite Member

1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to 1funryd Send a message via MSN to 1funryd Send a message via Yahoo to 1funryd

Exclamation 1FunRyd & MustardCat - 88-91 Prelude B16/18/20b/z Swap kit group buy

***Build thread*** - B20b build thread <<<<<< Click here

1FunRyd Performance & MustardCat - 88-91 Honda Prelude B16/18/20b/z swap kit

Group Buy Price: $680 + $35 shipping + paypal fees
Retail Price: $750

After some setbacks from the original group buy, I have finished the B-Series swap kit for the 88-91 Preludes.

I am running a group buy for 5 to get this off the ground.
I have shown proof of concept and design in my B20b swap thread that most of you have seen and now we move onto the production side.

At this time the buy in is going to be small so we can get this going, because waiting for a bigger group buy will take too long for most.

As usual I ask for the following information when you post up that you want to join the group buy:

This new kit will not require a traction bar for a standard header, and will allow for a straight drop in of the motor and transmission while using the Factory 88-90 B20a5 mounts.
If needed we can produce aftermarket B20a5/a mounts to replace your worn out factory ones at an extra cost.

I will be taking deposits to get things going so please understand that all deposits are final and no refunds.

If you have questions about the other group buy, I ask you pm me or email me separately as not to clutter up this thread so that this thread remains focused on moving forward.

I thank all of you who have been patient and waiting for this to come to complete fruition.

Group Buy Members:- Please post up that you want too be added in the thread.

1. Mephastapholes - 9-12-16 - Deposit received
2. frijoles - 11-20-16 - Deposit received

Dropped:
1. Crossprelude777 - left GB and paid retail

PP.com ID:
Full name:
Complete address(no missing info):
Phone:
Paypal email:

Please email this information to my email: 1funryd@comcast.net
I prefer you not im me since that inbox gets full too quickly and I delete old im's to make space.

Required deposits to secure a spot on the group buy. Retail will be higher so take advantage of the group buy.

Deposit: $300 + paypal fees.
Balance due upon completion of the kit.

Sean

Sean

3rd Gen Aftermarket Manager

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Clik Here)
Email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Danny19 - JDM RH Drive) (1Funryd - H23 Swap) (B20luda - Turbo Charged H22)Representing All of 3rd Gens!!!

Last edited by 1funryd; 02-10-2017 at 04:23 PM.
1funryd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2016, 09:52 PM   #2
1funryd
Elite Member

1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to 1funryd Send a message via MSN to 1funryd Send a message via Yahoo to 1funryd

Pics updated

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

(Danny19 - JDM RH Drive) (1Funryd - H23 Swap) (B20luda - Turbo Charged H22)Representing All of 3rd Gens!!!
Old 07-23-2016, 08:39 AM   #3
1funryd
Elite Member

Bump for buy ins.

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 07-27-2016, 07:41 AM   #4
1funryd
Elite Member

Bump for buy-ins.

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 07-28-2016, 04:52 PM   #5
1funryd
Elite Member

Update per email:

1. Crossprelude777

PP.com ID:
Full name:
Phone:
Paypal email:

I prefer you not im me since that inbox gets full too quickly and I delete old im's to make space.

Required deposits to secure a spot on the group buy. Retail will be higher so take advantage of the group buy.

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Last edited by 1funryd; 07-28-2016 at 05:10 PM.
Old 07-30-2016, 10:14 AM   #6
1funryd
Elite Member

Exclamation Update

Group Buy Members:- Please post up that you want too be added in the thread.

1. Crossprelude777 - 7-30-16 - Deposit recieved

PP.com ID:
Full name:
Phone:
Paypal email:

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 08-02-2016, 07:22 PM   #7
1funryd
Elite Member

bump

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 08-05-2016, 02:58 PM   #8
1funryd
Elite Member

bump for more buy in's

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 08-09-2016, 02:31 PM   #9
1funryd
Elite Member

bump

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 08-12-2016, 01:11 PM   #10
1funryd
Elite Member

bump

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 08-15-2016, 05:32 PM   #11
89lowlude
Lude Addict

89lowlude has disabled reputation

Prelude of the Month
Interested in seeing some reviews of how it drives on the test car. Great work guys. Def interested once some funds free up. I'm assuming once we are paid up, we can discuss the shifter rod modifications?

Last edited by 89lowlude; 08-15-2016 at 05:44 PM.
89lowlude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2016, 12:56 PM   #12
1funryd
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89lowlude View Post
Interested in seeing some reviews of how it drives on the test car. Great work guys. Def interested once some funds free up. I'm assuming once we are paid up, we can discuss the shifter rod modifications?
You can either have it done locally or send it to us to modify.

Our service is going to be $200 + shipping and paypal fees.

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 08-17-2016, 04:48 PM   #13
1funryd
Elite Member

bump

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 08-25-2016, 01:41 PM   #14
1funryd
Elite Member

Bump for more buy ins.

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 08-29-2016, 08:03 PM   #15
silverwrench1337
Getting Comfortable

silverwrench1337 is on a distinguished road
can you post pics of the mounts themselves?
silverwrench1337 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2016, 10:08 PM   #16
luda8890
Lude Addict

luda8890 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwrench1337 View Post
can you post pics of the mounts themselves?
He may not want to give it away to competators, but having seen them I can attest to their high quality. They work with factory mounts.
luda8890 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2016, 01:19 PM   #17
1funryd
Elite Member

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by luda8890 View Post
He may not want to give it away to competators, but having seen them I can attest to their high quality. They work with factory mounts.
Tony is correct.

I was burnned before, so I will not do that again.

All you need to know is that it sits the motor and tranny where you need it to sit, and that it works with the B20a5 mounts only.

I may consider making a B21a1 driver side, but not until I start to get better sales on this kit.
We mostly have B20a5/A motors out there anyways, so all that is needed is for the coversion for those who have B21a1's is to get a junkyard driver side chassis bracket and driver side mount.
The post mount on the driver side is custom make, so no need to worry about the post mount between the B20a5 and B21a1.

Here is a picture of what happens when you try to use a B21a1 driver side bracket and mount on a B20a5 swap.

There are spacing differences between the B20a5 and B21a1 post mount as you can see here:

We have replaced the post mount, with a single piece post mount and bracket that bolts the B20a5 mount to it and then just sits in the Factory B20a5 chassis bracket.

Once we get more traction on this kit then I can put investment to just producing a separate bracket for the B21a1 driver side replacement, but for now its cheaper to just get a part out or junkyard piece.
If we run out of options for that sooner than later, then I will make a custom piece for those wanting this kit who own the B21a1.

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 08-30-2016, 04:29 PM   #18
frijoles
Elite Member

frijoles will become famous soon enoughfrijoles will become famous soon enough

You already know I'm down for this. Sorry I haven't checked any of my messages recently, but I just got a new job so I'm gonna need about a month or so to get funds together, but I will definitely get that deposit together ASAP and hit you up.

Accord Wagon build thread:

frijoles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2016, 11:40 AM   #19
boblasek
Herp Derp Lerp

boblasek is on a distinguished road

Is this GB still going?

boblasek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2016, 05:21 PM   #20
1funryd
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boblasek View Post
Is this GB still going?
Yes.

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 09-12-2016, 06:23 AM   #21
Mephastapholes
Elite Member

Mephastapholes is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mephastapholes

Alright, I'm in!
Old 09-12-2016, 09:25 AM   #22
1funryd
Elite Member

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephastapholes View Post
Alright, I'm in!
Added...

1. Mephastapholes - 9-12-16 - Deposit recieved

Dropped:
1. Crossprelude777 - left GB and paid retail

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 09-13-2016, 02:14 AM   #23
osvaldo516
Elite Member

osvaldo516 is on a distinguished road

kool
Old 09-16-2016, 07:02 PM   #24
1funryd
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by osvaldo516 View Post
kool
Thanks bro.

Bump for more buy-ins.

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 09-23-2016, 11:58 AM   #25
1funryd
Elite Member

bumps

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement