Dyno Tuning - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums POTM Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Review Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2015, 09:41 PM
yelotoxbop is on a distinguished road
Question Dyno Tuning

I am looking for the person to tune my 2005 scion xb. can any one help. yes newbie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2015, 02:49 PM
I am Prelude

bouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of light
Where abouts do you live? It tough to get one to assist you if you do not state your geographical location.

Jus sayin
Old 02-12-2015, 02:53 PM
U Aware?

Prudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to behold
^ Pretty sure socal

Old 02-12-2015, 04:26 PM
I am Prelude

bouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of light
^ yes however he should still post where he is from so that other who know peeps in the area or are in the area can further assist.

Asking for help on a website does fuck all unless it cinnects you to people in your area who hold the skills your searching for.

Its almost like putting half an address in a gpswithout a zip or postal code and expecting the gps to guide you accuratly. Nahwotimeen
Old 02-12-2015, 05:08 PM
I am Prelude

Andrew has a spectacular aura aboutAndrew has a spectacular aura about
Aren't there xB forums?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement