2001 Prelude A-Pillar pods - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums POTM Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-15-2015, 02:07 PM   #1
Prelude503

Prelude503 is on a distinguished road
2001 Prelude A-Pillar pods

Does anyone know where I can find a full A-pillar with dual gauge pods? I really don't want to use one of these cheesy ones that requires screwing into my OE A-pillar trim. The only ones I have found so far are custom built for triple gauges.
Prelude503 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2015, 02:38 PM   #2
MommysLittleMonster
Opinionated Bastard

MommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to beholdMommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to beholdMommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to beholdMommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to beholdMommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to beholdMommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to beholdMommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to beholdMommysLittleMonster is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MommysLittleMonster

Prelude of the Month

Honestly, you'll probably have to either make one of your own, or buy a screw-on unit and mold it yourself.

I'm having the same issue myself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MommysLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2015, 06:18 PM   #3
Prudz_lude
U Aware?

Prudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to behold
I don't think anyone makes one. I run a dual guage pod that was pretty close to perfect fit on the factory a pillar but required screws. It is super clean. I just marked 4 holes, drilled 4 holes, bought black screws and screwed them in. Looks more or less factory. Seeing as the preludes have little black screw heads exposed all over the interior it doesn't stand out any more than the others.
BB Squad #23 (v.2)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Prudz_lude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2015, 07:54 PM   #4
bouckarooo
I am Prelude

bouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of lightbouckarooo is a glorious beacon of light
Go buy some styro foam, get a dremel, make a mock up pillar pod to however you like it then either coat it in fiebrgalss or wrap it in carbon fiber, then once its dry, dig all the foam out or use a release agent and just pop the fiberglass or CF off the Styrofoam.

Easy peasy. Take you about three hours labour and overnight to cure.

Another couple hours to sand and paint it and presto, youre doing your own shit like a boss.

Quote:
ban me biotches sissy lude dan hahah
kronicsmoker sh hahaha
suck it biotch
Quote:
If I had to guess, it's because the car is a thrown-together piece of shit.
bouckarooo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2015, 08:22 PM   #5
ogsmakdade
Ludacious

ogsmakdade will become famous soon enoughogsmakdade will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ogsmakdade
mine is the type that screws on. not as clean as a molded piece, but it certainly isn't cheesy

And I just thought it was awgs-mac-daid this whole time.

preludecentral.com Home of DEPOG
ogsmakdade is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement