Berryman® B-12 Chemtool® - Carburetor, Fuel System & Injector Cleaner - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums POTM Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Review Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2013, 12:22 AM
I am Prelude
rev_rage has a spectacular aura aboutrev_rage has a spectacular aura about
Berryman® B-12 Chemtool® - Carburetor, Fuel System & Injector Cleaner

The other day I decided I should clean the fuel injectors on my Lude before I go to the Dyno, so I made a small fuel injector cleaning device and headed on down to o'ripoffilley's looking at fuel injector cleaners, when I ask the clerk what he recommended(usually i don't do this).

He pointed me to this Berryman B-12 Chemtool fuel injector cleaner, at first I was going to get the little gas tank bottle but I opted for the spray can stuff.

What I can say is this stuff was fucking incredible, I tested the stuff on the fuel rail of my DD first, which has 90k of mileage, the outside of the injectors were caked with crud, I sprayed it down and the grime literally melted off.
I was quite amazed how good this stiff worked so I pump some through thru the injectors, and you could see when I did the first pulse they were a little clogged, but the next pulse on the injector cleaned them like factory new.

I give it a 10 out 10, and the 15oz spray can costed about 5$, with the liquid 12oz stuff costing about the same.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2013, 01:49 AM
Lude Dude

JinXxX will become famous soon enough
is that a few AA batteries to supply 12v to "Pulse" them as you're saying?? That's pretty smart, so you just fix one wire to one pin of the injector, and tap the other positive lead very briefly or what?? And just some way of having a little supply of this liquid on the input side... might try this out soon
Old 07-11-2013, 02:21 AM
I am Prelude

rev_rage has a spectacular aura aboutrev_rage has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by JinXxX View Post
is that a few AA batteries to supply 12v to "Pulse" them as you're saying?? That's pretty smart, so you just fix one wire to one pin of the injector, and tap the other positive lead very briefly or what?? And just some way of having a little supply of this liquid on the input side... might try this out soon
3 AAA batteries, both pins on the injector had wires I just tapped the end of the battery to pulse them, next time I will wire a simple button switch for easier use, you can use a turkey baster, or a syringe to pressurize the fluid to go threw the injector, I used my Brake/clutch pressure bleeder

Last edited by rev_rage; 07-11-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement