Official Pictures of Different Combinations of Lip Kits - Page 3 - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums POTM Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06-21-2010, 09:03 AM   #51
dreamreaperx
Lude Boss

dreamreaperx will become famous soon enoughdreamreaperx will become famous soon enough
i have a new combination that i have yet to see, not sure if you want to use it but here are some pics..and i know my sideskirt is loose, need to put another screw in the back side. OEM-WINGSWEST-MUGEN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Build thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dreamreaperx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2010, 11:24 PM   #52
hamadiscool87
Lude Boss

hamadiscool87 has a spectacular aura abouthamadiscool87 has a spectacular aura about
Added ^^^ your pics. And also updated oem-oem-mugen.

hamadiscool87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2010, 11:57 AM   #53
Sup3r D
Lude Dude

Sup3r D is on a distinguished road
Anybody with WWRS-WWRS-MUGEN?
Sup3r D is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2010, 05:55 PM   #54
EBPludeSH
Mugen Addict

EBPludeSH has a spectacular aura aboutEBPludeSH has a spectacular aura about

Prelude of the Month

Here are some I found of the Azect lip kit. Very hard to find.

EBPludeSH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2010, 06:04 PM   #55
Japskorre
Elite Member

Japskorre is a jewel in the roughJapskorre is a jewel in the roughJapskorre is a jewel in the rough

Prelude of the Month

i kinda like the rears, if they had sligt more round edges. but that wing. yuck

Japskorre is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2010, 03:52 PM   #56
soto2635
Lude Cray

soto2635 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to soto2635
any more updates???

soto2635 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2010, 10:42 AM   #57
my97bb6
Lude Addict

my97bb6 is on a distinguished road
now this is a nice thread, good pictures!

oem lip kit> all imo, looks the cleanest and tightest
Old 08-16-2010, 01:38 AM   #58
hamadiscool87
Lude Boss

hamadiscool87 has a spectacular aura abouthamadiscool87 has a spectacular aura about
I just updated the Azect kit. Thanks for the comments guys!

Old 09-03-2010, 09:38 PM   #59
infamouz
Lude Boss

infamouz has a spectacular aura aboutinfamouz has a spectacular aura aboutinfamouz has a spectacular aura about
WINGS WEST - OEM - OEM

infamouz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2010, 06:01 PM   #60
bb6krish22
Getting Comfortable

bb6krish22 is an unknown quantity at this point
lol sickest thread ever
bb6krish22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2010, 09:31 PM   #61
hamadiscool87
Lude Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamouz View Post
WINGS WEST - OEM - OEM

Updated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb6krish22 View Post
lol sickest thread ever
Thanks!!

Old 09-15-2010, 09:56 PM   #62
NegativeXero
Elite Member

NegativeXero is just really niceNegativeXero is just really niceNegativeXero is just really niceNegativeXero is just really nice

Quote:
WINGS WEST - OEM - OEM

Pretty sure those are WWRS side.

Also in the first post Moh you have those pics listed at WWRS Mugen Mugen. Should be WWRS, WWRS, OEM.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:27 PM   #63
infamouz
Lude Boss

infamouz has a spectacular aura aboutinfamouz has a spectacular aura aboutinfamouz has a spectacular aura about
^ it's not WINGWEST - MUGEN - MUGEN........it's WINGEST - OEM - OEM

*** the sides are OEM.....wingwest sides are more flared out towards the wheels...look at the other pictures...
infamouz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2010, 10:30 PM   #64
NegativeXero
Elite Member

NegativeXero is just really niceNegativeXero is just really niceNegativeXero is just really niceNegativeXero is just really nice

Quote:
^ it's not WINGWEST - MUGEN - MUGEN........it's WINGEST - OEM - OEM

*** the sides are OEM.....wingwest sides are more flared out towards the wheels...look at the other pictures...
Yeah you're right. It has been so long since I had my WWRS it just looked a bit off. Still the OP is labeled incorrectly.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:58 PM   #65
hamadiscool87
Lude Boss

Fixed. I was lazy with the copy paste .

Old 09-20-2010, 11:45 PM   #66
basuni90
Getting Comfortable

basuni90 is on a distinguished road
does anyone know where you can buy an oem front lip where they paint it according to the color of your lude already?

Last edited by basuni90; 09-20-2010 at 11:53 PM.
basuni90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2010, 01:32 PM   #67
'01_5speed
Lude Addict

'01_5speed is on a distinguished road
^ Unless you get lucky and find someone selling their OEM lip kit that is freshly painted and luckily matching your color its not gonna happen. Other than that you can pay an arm and a leg for the OEM lip kit brand new in electron blue pearl only. ONLY from HandA, and thats the last place that sells brand new AUTHENTIC OEM lip kits still and EBP is the only color that hasn't sold out yet, most likely due to the fact that EBP is the rarest 5th gen color because it was only available in '01. You guys have NO idea how confused I am as to what I should do with my Ludes lips.... Im thinking simply color match the sides and rear like an sh and then either do a color matched type s front lip or color matched p1 front lip. Or I might just go with color matched stock sides and rear with no lip..... sorry for the long post, I love this thread too btw.
(current DD) -> 2011 Obsidian Black Pearl Subaru WRX Premium Hatch, Stage 1 Pro Tune (garage queen/weekend toy
)
'01_5speed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2010, 12:13 AM   #68
Albel
Lude Cray

Albel will become famous soon enoughAlbel will become famous soon enough

Prelude of the Month
Here's mine..

CF TJ STYLE FRONT LIP, OEM OPT, OEM OPT

Last edited by Albel; 10-16-2010 at 12:16 AM.
Albel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2010, 12:29 PM   #69
XtheEliminator
Lude Dude

XtheEliminator is on a distinguished road
MUGEN-WWRS-OEM

jdm replica fogs, mugen replica front bumper, wingswest
(probably replica) side skirts, oem rear lip
AEM v2, hytech replica headers, hi-flow cat, greddy evo 2
depo oem black housing

XtheEliminator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2010, 10:50 PM   #70
nordic97mist
Banned

nordic97mist is just really nicenordic97mist is just really nicenordic97mist is just really nicenordic97mist is just really nice
what about oem/wwrs/wwrs?

nordic97mist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2010, 04:13 PM   #71
SilverBB698
True Luder

SilverBB698 is on a distinguished road

Prelude of the Month
heres mine OEM MUGEN MUGEN

MY Build Thread------>
SilverBB698 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2010, 04:12 AM   #72
HiEnEkEn
Getting Comfortable

HiEnEkEn is on a distinguished road
Everyone seems to like the oem from with mugen side and rears
HiEnEkEn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2010, 11:41 AM   #73
Coop760
True Luder

Coop760 is on a distinguished road
I like that too, looks really good together.

BB698: Daily Driver

97Hatch:Totaled hit water pipe.
Coop760 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-19-2010, 12:01 PM   #74
hamadiscool87
Lude Boss

I haven't updated the thread in a while b/c I wasn't coming here too often. But I just realized that I can't edit my old posts anymore! WHATS GOING ON!?

Old 12-19-2010, 03:25 PM   #75
Darren's 01 SH
I am Prelude

Darren's 01 SH is a name known to allDarren's 01 SH is a name known to allDarren's 01 SH is a name known to allDarren's 01 SH is a name known to allDarren's 01 SH is a name known to allDarren's 01 SH is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamadiscool87 View Post
I haven't updated the thread in a while b/c I wasn't coming here too often. But I just realized that I can't edit my old posts anymore! WHATS GOING ON!?
I'm at work right now so I can't check it out right now but I don't have mod powers on tapatalk and I just went into edit mode,I have to talk to the tech dept. and see what they can do. Maybe your first post is too big? Did you get that error message?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

My build thread -project resurrection

Darren's 01 SH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement