Official Pictures of Different Combinations of Lip Kits - Page 2 - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums POTM Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-21-2010, 12:23 PM   #26
Honda4Life1
Banned

Honda4Life1 is a jewel in the roughHonda4Life1 is a jewel in the roughHonda4Life1 is a jewel in the rough

Prelude of the Month
Please take my pictures down. Thanks.
Honda4Life1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2010, 02:44 PM   #27
5spd5gen
Brewski Turbo King

5spd5gen is a jewel in the rough5spd5gen is a jewel in the rough5spd5gen is a jewel in the rough5spd5gen is a jewel in the rough

yes, im in the OP FTW
5spd5gen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2010, 03:13 PM   #28
wrow
True Luder

wrow is on a distinguished road
I was piecing together an OEM-Mugen-Mugen, but after this thread, I'm going with OEM-OEM-Mugen. Thanks man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LED Tails, Mugen Exhaust, Mugen Valences, AND MORE!

PM Me!
wrow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2010, 05:13 PM   #29
hamadiscool87
Lude Boss

hamadiscool87 has a spectacular aura abouthamadiscool87 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda4Life View Post
Please take my pictures down. Thanks.
Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrow View Post
I was piecing together an OEM-Mugen-Mugen, but after this thread, I'm going with OEM-OEM-Mugen. Thanks man.
Your welcome.

hamadiscool87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2010, 05:50 PM   #30
5spd5gen
Brewski Turbo King

5spd5gen is a jewel in the rough5spd5gen is a jewel in the rough5spd5gen is a jewel in the rough5spd5gen is a jewel in the rough

this is a great thread man, this will forsure end all of the threads about lip kits.. also, to avoid questions on intstall of em, maybe post installation pix too cuz i know some lip kits can be a PITA to get on
Old 05-22-2010, 01:48 AM   #31
hamadiscool87
Lude Boss

hamadiscool87 has a spectacular aura abouthamadiscool87 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5spd5gen View Post
this is a great thread man, this will forsure end all of the threads about lip kits.. also, to avoid questions on intstall of em, maybe post installation pix too cuz i know some lip kits can be a PITA to get on

Thanks. I am going to take off my P1 lip in the summer so I will take pics of it. Also, I am going to install a type-s lip in its place so I will take pics of it too.

Old 05-22-2010, 10:20 AM   #32
5spd5gen
Brewski Turbo King

when i repaint my entire lip kit i will post pix of install
Old 05-24-2010, 07:39 PM   #33
danbrick
True Luder

danbrick is on a distinguished road
Lip kit

Any pics of; WWrs-OEM-Any, WWrs front lip is more stylish than OEM, OEM sides are not as radical and aggressive as WWrs sides. IMO
danbrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-25-2010, 03:52 PM   #34
Twistidazn

Twistidazn is on a distinguished road
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had a picture of mugen-wings west-wings west? Thanks! awesome topic btw very helpful!
Twistidazn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-27-2010, 08:07 PM   #35
da-man
Lude Dude

da-man is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to da-man
how rare is the wise square
da-man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-27-2010, 10:45 PM   #36
nordicBBsex
Sky's out, thighs out

nordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to beholdnordicBBsex is a splendid one to behold
^ Very rare and expensive. I got quoted $5000 from one company and $3500 from another.

- SOLD
2016 Honda CBR600rr -

2016 Ford Fiesta SE -

nordicBBsex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-28-2010, 09:33 AM   #37
h22wut
Lude Boss

h22wut has a spectacular aura abouth22wut has a spectacular aura abouth22wut has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to h22wut
what is it? wise square? ive never heard of that

My car is officially fo SALE:

h22wut is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-28-2010, 10:05 AM   #38
joel_eb
_

joel_eb has a spectacular aura aboutjoel_eb has a spectacular aura aboutjoel_eb has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to joel_eb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda4Life View Post
wait a second, why the fuck is H4L banned?? wtf is that shit.

- Rep = 215! Thanks, MommysLittleMonster! n_n

*WTB*Acura RSX 2005-2006 17" x 7" Type S OEM 5-spoke Rim!!!
joel_eb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-28-2010, 03:01 PM   #39
hydro606
cool story bro

hydro606 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to hydro606

The wise sqaure and value sport fronts are the best looking imo.

" target="_blank">

Cool Car Crew| BB SQUAD #26 (v.2)
hydro606 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2010, 09:21 PM   #40
prelude120988
Lude Dude

prelude120988 is on a distinguished road
anyone have pics of mugen-wws-any?
prelude120988 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2010, 03:30 AM   #41
Twistidazn

Twistidazn is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by prelude120988 View Post
anyone have pics of mugen-wws-any?
Was hoping for something similar "/
Twistidazn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2010, 01:03 PM   #42
hamadiscool87
Lude Boss

I just went through the whole picture thread and I have found some new additions:

EDM-OEM-OEM
GREDDY-MUGEN-SOMETHING
MUGEN-OEM-OEM
WINGWEST-STOCK-STOCK
WINGWEST-MUGEN-MUGEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by danbrick View Post
Any pics of; WWrs-OEM-Any, WWrs front lip is more stylish than OEM, OEM sides are not as radical and aggressive as WWrs sides. IMO
Sorry, I haven't found such a combination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistidazn View Post
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had a picture of mugen-wings west-wings west? Thanks! awesome topic btw very helpful!
Sorry, I haven't found such a combination. The closest I have found is MUGEN-OEM-OEM since oem sides are the same style as wingwest but less agressive.

Old 06-20-2010, 08:11 PM   #43
prelude120988
Lude Dude

i now have mugen-wings wiesst-stock.i will get pics an let you post once i get them.
Old 06-20-2010, 09:30 PM   #44
hnguy4
True Luder

hnguy4 is on a distinguished road
http://preludepower.com/forums/showt...=275965&page=4

if he doesnt mind you might wanna add these pics for your oem-oem-mugen section..his car is a really nice example of what it looks like

Technically the way I always saw it was, from how my dad taught me, is that you should treat your car as you would a woman: pamper her with expensive things, it ends up empting your wallet ,get a good looking one, and it sure as hell is more fun to be inside it then outside of it
hnguy4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2010, 11:22 PM   #45
prelude120988
Lude Dude

heres my mugen- wwrs- stock(for now)

Old 06-21-2010, 12:08 AM   #46
hamadiscool87
Lude Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnguy4 View Post
http://preludepower.com/forums/showt...=275965&page=4

if he doesnt mind you might wanna add these pics for your oem-oem-mugen section..his car is a really nice example of what it looks like
Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prelude120988 View Post
heres my mugen- wwrs- stock(for now)

Thanks! I will upload it as soon as I can.

Old 06-21-2010, 12:21 AM   #47
hamadiscool87
Lude Boss

Here is me failing at photoshop:

Old 06-21-2010, 02:40 AM   #48
prelude120988
Lude Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamadiscool87 View Post
Here is me failing at photoshop:

ha its all good still probably better that i would have came out.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:46 AM   #49
danbrick
True Luder

danbrick is on a distinguished road
Hamad, still waiting for; WWrs,- OEM, -any. Thanks
danbrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2010, 08:19 AM   #50
hamadiscool87
Lude Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by danbrick View Post
Hamad, still waiting for; WWrs,- OEM, -any. Thanks
I went through the picture thread, the 5th picture thread on honda tech, and my own personal collection and I couldn't find it. I could have possibly overlooked it but I am going through all those pictures again .

So...sorry .

Sponsored Links
Advertisement