Euro-R H22 Manifolds - Page 4 - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums POTM Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02-03-2011, 08:49 PM   #76
Rosko
Lude Cray

Rosko will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Rosko
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglegs View Post
sent you a few emails with questions, waiting to hear back from you...
Hmmn, could you send them again or PM me on here? I got your downpayment for the manifold, but I havent recieved any emails from you since. Its possible they havent been going through, I've hardly recieved any email these past few days from anyone which is unusually strange.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<< Euro-R manifolds/adapters and H22 parts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<< my h23Vtec build

Dealer for: Skunk2, CP Pistons, Carrillo Rods. Check out my vendor forum for the NEW Vibrant H22 header!

Rosko is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2011, 03:25 PM   #77
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

neonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant future

Prelude of the Month
I wonder how well these work with a turbo setup.

neonxiii is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2011, 08:32 AM   #78
Rosko
Lude Cray

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonxiii View Post
I wonder how well these work with a turbo setup.

I'd reccomend a Skunk2 or a modified stock manifold for a turbo setup. The bigger the plenum the better for turbo, but unless you are after huge power the stock manifold is probably good enough.

<< my h23Vtec build

Dealer for: Skunk2, CP Pistons, Carrillo Rods. Check out my vendor forum for the NEW Vibrant H22 header!

Old 04-05-2011, 02:04 PM   #79
biglegs
Lude Addict

biglegs will become famous soon enoughbiglegs will become famous soon enough
sorry for cluttering up you thread, but your pm box is full...i was wondering if you should wait to install the IM just before you get a tune, or does it matter. i know im going to want to throw it on asap, but if there are any concerns with putting it on a while before my tune i'd just rather wait until right before my tune.

biglegs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2011, 07:38 PM   #80
Rosko
Lude Cray

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglegs View Post
sorry for cluttering up you thread, but your pm box is full...i was wondering if you should wait to install the IM just before you get a tune, or does it matter. i know im going to want to throw it on asap, but if there are any concerns with putting it on a while before my tune i'd just rather wait until right before my tune.

I would deffinately wait to install it. Maybe install it the weekend before and and get it up and going to make sure there are no problems and then let it sit until its tuning time if possible. It shouldnt hurt to putter around at low rpm's but I wouldnt go romping on it because the fuel requirements are going to be a bit different in the upper rpm's.

Yours just shipped out today btw, should be there on Friday!

<< my h23Vtec build

Old 04-06-2011, 12:46 PM   #81
mikeschmeee
Ludacious

mikeschmeee has a spectacular aura aboutmikeschmeee has a spectacular aura about
I have a question...
I'm really interested in this part as it is one of two last parts I want for my Prelude but I'm a bit concerned. Is this just for racing purposes only? I want to run this on my H22A4 but I use my car to drive around from time to time. I've never tracked it before. So I want to know do I purchase this manifold without all the block off plates? Basically I want the manifold as if it came directly from Honda factory ready to drive on the street with the Prelude. No CEL or any other warning lights. Also will the stock H22A4 throttle body told on to this or is it recommended to get something else? I've seen the posts earlier in this thread but I'm not quite sure if I understand what was said.

EDIT: Forgot to mention... may I have some rosko racing stickers for my tool box?

Thanks in advance
Mike

Last edited by mikeschmeee; 04-06-2011 at 12:53 PM. Reason: forgot to ask.
mikeschmeee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2011, 02:17 PM   #82
Rosko
Lude Cray

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeschmeee View Post
I have a question...
I'm really interested in this part as it is one of two last parts I want for my Prelude but I'm a bit concerned. Is this just for racing purposes only? I want to run this on my H22A4 but I use my car to drive around from time to time. I've never tracked it before. So I want to know do I purchase this manifold without all the block off plates? Basically I want the manifold as if it came directly from Honda factory ready to drive on the street with the Prelude. No CEL or any other warning lights. Also will the stock H22A4 throttle body told on to this or is it recommended to get something else? I've seen the posts earlier in this thread but I'm not quite sure if I understand what was said.

EDIT: Forgot to mention... may I have some rosko racing stickers for my tool box?

Thanks in advance
Mike

Are you planning on tuning the car with something like a P28 ecu? Its not a 100% stock replacement and doesnt work like the stock manifold with its intake air bypass plates. The Euro-R doesnt use that function so thats one of the things that you would remove, and if you are trying to run with a stock ecu then that would get you a check engine light right there. Since the manifold is different its going to take different fueling requirements/tuning also so you would deffinately want to be able to tune.

<< my h23Vtec build

Old 04-06-2011, 08:16 PM   #83
mikeschmeee
Ludacious

mikeschmeee has a spectacular aura aboutmikeschmeee has a spectacular aura about
^
oh yea I see. I didn't know that. Thanks for all the info.
I would be using a stock ECU. If I have to tune then I will but if I don't have to then I won't. I thought this manifold would just bolt right on and you are ready to roll.
So the only way it will work is if I get a different ECU and tune it after installing the manifold?

mikeschmeee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2011, 09:51 PM   #84
nusdogg
Lude Cray

nusdogg is on a distinguished road
Thanks again Shawn.

204whp/157wtq
nusdogg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2011, 04:48 PM   #85
SilverBB698
True Luder

SilverBB698 is on a distinguished road

Prelude of the Month
SHAWN you rock! i love my rosko products! they are sooo well made. and they made for a perfect easy install!

MY Build Thread------>
SilverBB698 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-17-2011, 04:05 PM   #86
apexi_bb6
Getting Comfortable

apexi_bb6 is on a distinguished road
PM'd for full price quotes, thanks Shawn!
apexi_bb6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2011, 02:41 PM   #87
EgH2D
Getting Comfortable

EgH2D is on a distinguished road
Damn i should have looked in here 1st!! Rosko did you ever get anymore Euro R manifold in?

WGHONDA H2D Project
TeamXxXRacing
Bisimoto Engineering
(H Series motor D Series Trans)
EgH2D is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2011, 04:31 PM   #88
apexi_bb6
Getting Comfortable

apexi_bb6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EgH2D View Post
Damn i should have looked in here 1st!! Rosko did you ever get anymore Euro R manifold in?
His last email to me said he was either ordering or getting some in late January, I would email him to be sure.

And Shawn, sorry, I didnt notice your last email went into my spam box until after I sent my payment. Ive got no worries on the time frame though, Im ordering early just in case.
apexi_bb6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2011, 10:08 AM   #89
Rosko
Lude Cray

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexi_bb6 View Post
His last email to me said he was either ordering or getting some in late January, I would email him to be sure.

And Shawn, sorry, I didnt notice your last email went into my spam box until after I sent my payment. Ive got no worries on the time frame though, Im ordering early just in case.
Yes I will be putting the order in for more manifolds next week, hopefully there are plenty available. I've been holding off these past few months because I've just been too busy with other stuff going on. Finishing the 4th gen up, building up parts inventory, Christmas, life etc has been keeping me very busy. Looking forward to 2012 though its gonna be a good year!

<< my h23Vtec build

Old 01-23-2012, 05:05 PM   #90
apexmen
Lude Addict

apexmen will become famous soon enoughapexmen will become famous soon enough
pm'ed

BUILD THREAD
apexmen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2012, 07:22 PM   #91
EgH2D
Getting Comfortable

EgH2D is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosko View Post
Yes I will be putting the order in for more manifolds next week, hopefully there are plenty available. I've been holding off these past few months because I've just been too busy with other stuff going on. Finishing the 4th gen up, building up parts inventory, Christmas, life etc has been keeping me very busy. Looking forward to 2012 though its gonna be a good year!

So are we all good to go? Did you get enough in?

WGHONDA H2D Project
TeamXxXRacing
Bisimoto Engineering
(H Series motor D Series Trans)
EgH2D is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2012, 08:51 PM   #92
A Mack
Getting Comfortable

A Mack is on a distinguished road
Did you get them in? I'm looking at getting one.
A Mack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2012, 06:54 AM   #93
Rosko
Lude Cray

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgH2D View Post
So are we all good to go? Did you get enough in?

Haha yeah I got 4 in but those were sold in a few days time. I'm expecting another shipment in a few weeks, I'm hoping to get more this time but these are still hard to get ahold of. They arent on backorder, but it sounds like Honda of Japan is limiting orders because there isnt alot of them available. In other words I cant just order 50 of them

<< my h23Vtec build

Old 03-02-2012, 05:14 PM   #94
apexmen
Lude Addict

apexmen will become famous soon enoughapexmen will become famous soon enough
sent you a pm...If I have an unmodified manifold shipped to you...how much to make it like your (575$) kit with adaptor and all

BUILD THREAD
apexmen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2012, 09:55 AM   #95
MiamiLuder
Lude Addict

MiamiLuder will become famous soon enoughMiamiLuder will become famous soon enough
can i buy the euro intake manifold in your $575 setup made to work with the acura injectors with your fuel rail, also how much will it cost? or if you dont have them can i buy the acura injectors with a fuel rail to fit a skunk 2 intake mani

soon to be gutted around 200whp and fully operational for racing

eventually boosted
Quote:
If evolution isnt real... How does my charmander evolve into a charizard?
Quote:
When you have sex with a frog, you're having sex with every monkey that has ever had sex with that frog.
MiamiLuder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-22-2012, 07:12 AM   #96
Cd7jay
Getting Comfortable

Cd7jay is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Cd7jay
I must say this manifold is nice can't to get everything together and running

Cd7jay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2012, 05:36 PM   #97
jimbo24
Ludacious

jimbo24 will become famous soon enough

Prelude of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeschmeee View Post
^
oh yea I see. I didn't know that. Thanks for all the info.
I would be using a stock ECU. If I have to tune then I will but if I don't have to then I won't. I thought this manifold would just bolt right on and you are ready to roll.
So the only way it will work is if I get a different ECU and tune it after installing the manifold?
I didn't see an answer for this post, and I wanted to know the answer, too.

jimbo24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-20-2012, 08:41 AM   #98
rev_rage
I am Prelude

rev_rage has a spectacular aura aboutrev_rage has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo24 View Post
I didn't see an answer for this post, and I wanted to know the answer, too.
you could still drive the car, but you are going to throw codes, to get the most out of it you would need to tune it
Old 10-20-2012, 05:47 PM   #99
jimbo24
Ludacious

Prelude of the Month
could the codes be solved by tuning with a VAFC or does it need ODBI tuning?

Old 10-31-2012, 12:32 PM   #100
jimbo24
Ludacious

Prelude of the Month
anyone?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement