Euro-R H22 Manifolds - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums POTM Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-14-2009, 07:52 AM   #1
Rosko
Lude Cray

Rosko will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Rosko
Euro-R H22 Manifolds

If you contacted me lately about a Euro-R manifold you will know that these have been hard to get ahold of these days! They have been on backorder and for some time now I've only been able to get them in very limited quantities. But I do currently have a few available and hope to have a few more in the coming weeks.

Check out the link below to my website to get all the details...

http://www.roskoracing.com/Bolt_On_Euro_Manifold.html

The manifolds may be purchased with all or some of the adapters depending on what you need. The three that I currently have all have the throttle inlet bored to 68mm. The price for the basic package is $575 plus shipping. This price includes the 5 adapter and blockoffs shown in the picture above. OR you can purchase the $425 manifold and then purchase the adapters you need seperately. Its the exact same manifold, less the adapters.

I can also custom make fuel rails for this manifold as well. I can do a fuel rail for stock and aftermarket injectors or the 410cc Acura RDX injectors. Some examples below...

Euro-R fuel rail for Acura RDX injectors and no FPR mounts. (made to order)

Euro-R fuel rail for stock and aftermarket injectors

New style fuel rail:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<< Euro-R manifolds/adapters and H22 parts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<< my h23Vtec build

Dealer for: Skunk2, CP Pistons, Carrillo Rods. Check out my vendor forum for the NEW Vibrant H22 header!

Last edited by Rosko; 10-19-2010 at 10:42 PM.
Rosko is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2009, 12:14 PM   #2
slipknot95758
I am Prelude

slipknot95758 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to slipknot95758
is there a problem running a smaller tb on the bigger bored manifold? ie an oem tb or a bored oem one
slipknot95758 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-14-2009, 12:31 PM   #3
Rosko
Lude Cray

There may be, some of the ports on the throttle body side may overlap or be very close to the edge of the bore in the manifold. Depends what tb you have too, i know Blake is making it work with an S2000 tb on a 68mm Euro-R, he may of had to use some Hondabond to seal it up however. Maybe he can chime in on that.

The OTHER problem with a stock H series tb is that the port for the fast idle valve on the bottom of the throttle body doesnt have anything to line up to on the Euro-R manifold. The Euro-R either doesnt use this or incorporates it into the idle air control valve. But either way it deffinately doesnt have the port on the manifold for it and if you plan to bolt on an H22 throttle body then the port in the tb will overlap the flange of the manifold and cause an air leak. Its a somewhat easy fix with a little Hondabond at assembly but a better idea is an aftermarket tb or even an oem S2000 (early model) or Integra type-R TB. One of the best bang for your buck TB's I've seen is the Professional products tb. Its not a fancy looking billet one but honestly it probably works better. Every billet TB I've seen has sticking problems, but the PP one is cast and built like a stock TB, just bigger. They come in 65 and 68mm and you'd want to order one for an Integra Type-R. Hit me up if you are looking for one of those.

<< my h23Vtec build

Dealer for: Skunk2, CP Pistons, Carrillo Rods. Check out my vendor forum for the NEW Vibrant H22 header!

Old 04-14-2009, 12:36 PM   #4
slipknot95758
I am Prelude

ill have to see what i can find beceause this s my daily drive and i live in california so we have the ass holes who pop hoods and check for carb numbers. the manifolod they may not notice the manifold is differnt but every aftermartk tb i have seen it is completly obviouse it is
Old 04-14-2009, 01:30 PM   #5
Rosko
Lude Cray

The Edelbrock ones look pretty stockish too. I'll have to see i fI can get you a pic of the PP one.

<< my h23Vtec build

Old 04-16-2009, 12:10 AM   #6
slipknot95758
I am Prelude

ooooo and edelbroc is carb exempt ill have to see what i can price one for. none the less i have a oe ported and polished manifodl im trying to ditch if i do that soon ill pick up a euro r manifold

what can i get get the IAT sensor from?
Old 04-16-2009, 12:15 AM   #7
slipknot95758
I am Prelude

or i just found that king motorsports can bore my throtle body to 65-66mm whats your thought. i kind of wanted to keep an oem size tb
Old 04-16-2009, 02:04 AM   #8
BB4_
Preludepower Member

BB4_ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to BB4_
So does the Euro-R Accord have a specific H22a Throttle Body?

I never seen one before. Any spec's on it?

III M3
BB4_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2009, 02:50 AM   #9
H22A_lude
Preludepower Member

H22A_lude will become famous soon enough
I have a Professional Products 68mm TB(ITR style) with my Euro R manifold and it works flawlessly. No sticking whats so ever.

Also, I've read that the Euro R TB is 62mm just like the s2k, ITR ect. If you want OEM looks, Professional Products offers that or polished.

H22A_lude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2009, 06:58 AM   #10
Rosko
Lude Cray

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB4_ View Post
So does the Euro-R Accord have a specific H22a Throttle Body?

I never seen one before. Any spec's on it?
Yes, somewhat. It looks identical to the S2000 and ITR tb's. I have one off an H23a thats the same style too. The manifold's throttle inlet comes at about 63.5mm so I'd say that the Euro-R tb is 62mm as well.

Heres a pic of an H22 tb (left) and an S2000 tb (right) You can see the difference in that theres no fast idle port on the H22 tb. The S2000 style is what would work best for the Euro-R.

Heres a pic of the usdm H22 tb gasket overlayed onto the Euro-R manifold. You can see the fast idle ports at the bottom that would leak if not attended too. Like I said earlier the H22 tb will work, it just takes some extra steps on your end to fill in these gaps.

<< my h23Vtec build

Old 04-16-2009, 07:00 AM   #11
Rosko
Lude Cray

Quote:
Originally Posted by H22A_lude View Post
I have a Professional Products 68mm TB(ITR style) with my Euro R manifold and it works flawlessly. No sticking whats so ever.

Also, I've read that the Euro R TB is 62mm just like the s2k, ITR ect. If you want OEM looks, Professional Products offers that or polished.

Any chance you have an installed pic? I can't seem to find a pic of one in the satin finish.

<< my h23Vtec build

Old 04-16-2009, 09:39 AM   #12
Blue01
Prelude Aficionado

Blue01 is a jewel in the roughBlue01 is a jewel in the roughBlue01 is a jewel in the rough
I've run both a H22A4 and Euro-R throttle body on a 68mm manifold without issues (substantial FITV-related jury rigging for the A4 throttle body notwithstanding).

Also have used a S2 68mm which worked as well besides being a pile of poo.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:20 AM   #13
red98
True Luder

red98 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to red98
The FITV allows the engine to idle higher in cold temps until the engine warms up right? So for those of us that DD our ludes and have to drive them in the winter when we see temperatures as low as -20F, is there anything that can be done to make the euro-R manifold work?

San Marino Red 1998 Base Prelude
AEM SRI
Hytech Replica Header
3" exhaust w/ Vibrant components
AP1 wheels with Kuhmo Supras

Add me on PSN, say you're from PP.com! (there are 2 underscores in the name)

red98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2009, 11:29 AM   #14
Blue01
Prelude Aficionado

Blue01 is a jewel in the roughBlue01 is a jewel in the roughBlue01 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by red98 View Post
The FITV allows the engine to idle higher in cold temps until the engine warms up right? So for those of us that DD our ludes and have to drive them in the winter when we see temperatures as low as -20F, is there anything that can be done to make the euro-R manifold work?
Well, you could make a stock TB work, or just give up the FITV. I can't say I miss it.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:26 PM   #15
red98
True Luder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue01 View Post
Well, you could make a stock TB work, or just give up the FITV. I can't say I miss it.
So you don't have any issues in the winter? How are you set up? Where in Canada are you?

AEM SRI
Hytech Replica Header

Old 04-16-2009, 12:43 PM   #16
slipknot95758
I am Prelude

pmed
Old 04-16-2009, 01:03 PM   #17
BB4_
Preludepower Member

BB4_ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to BB4_
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosko View Post
Yes, somewhat. It looks identical to the S2000 and ITR tb's. I have one off an H23a thats the same style too. The manifold's throttle inlet comes at about 63.5mm so I'd say that the Euro-R tb is 62mm as well.
Oh ok.
I was just wondering because the past years I have seen lots of Euro-R mainfolds sold, but I dont think I have ever seen a throttle body.

One would think that the manifold and the throttle body would be easy to get together. But I just never seen one or heard of anybody using one.

I guess everyone just wants bigger.

III M3
BB4_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2009, 01:16 PM   #18
Blue01
Prelude Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98 View Post
So you don't have any issues in the winter? How are you set up? Where in Canada are you?
These days I have a Euro-R throttle body and manifold. (No FITV, no throttle screw, just the Prelude 2-wire IACV with no coolant lines, and a heat shield IM gasket to boot).

I'm in Ontario. Cold idle at 1500rpm instead of whatever it would do with the stock setup is fine for my purposes. But I don't idle the car to warm it up really, I just drive.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:20 PM   #19
Rosko
Lude Cray

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB4_ View Post
Oh ok.
I was just wondering because the past years I have seen lots of Euro-R mainfolds sold, but I dont think I have ever seen a throttle body.

One would think that the manifold and the throttle body would be easy to get together. But I just never seen one or heard of anybody using one.

I guess everyone just wants bigger.
Well if you are able to snag a complete manifold off a swap or something then of course you'd have the matching Euro-R tb, but the way I buy the manifolds they are completely bare. And if you've ever priced out a new oem Honda tb they are hella expensive! At least twice what an aftermarket one would cost.

<< my h23Vtec build

Old 04-16-2009, 01:27 PM   #20
red98
True Luder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue01 View Post
These days I have a Euro-R throttle body and manifold. (No FITV, no throttle screw, just the Prelude 2-wire IACV with no coolant lines, and a heat shield IM gasket to boot).

I'm in Ontario. Cold idle at 1500rpm instead of whatever it would do with the stock setup is fine for my purposes. But I don't idle the car to warm it up really, I just drive.
Thanks for the quick reply, that settles a lot of questions for me.

AEM SRI
Hytech Replica Header

Old 05-01-2009, 08:43 PM   #21
JDMH22ALUDE27
Preludepower Member

JDMH22ALUDE27 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JDMH22ALUDE27

Prelude of the Month
if anyone needs an authentic EuroR TB I have one because Im running a 70mm BDL for my turbo

for Sale:

Wilwood 13'' 4 piston BBK

17'' SSR Wheels
JDMH22ALUDE27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2009, 04:07 AM   #22
H22A_lude
Preludepower Member

H22A_lude will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosko View Post
Any chance you have an installed pic? I can't seem to find a pic of one in the satin finish.
I've never seen a satin one installed but you should be able to find an unistalled pic of one. Or were you talking about an install pic of mine(polished)?

H22A_lude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2009, 05:55 AM   #23
98vtec
bangin' gears

98vtec is a name known to all98vtec is a name known to all98vtec is a name known to all98vtec is a name known to all98vtec is a name known to all98vtec is a name known to all

Prelude of the Month
the s2k throttle bolts right up with no problems with leaking. I used the stock h22 gasket.

98vtec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2009, 08:47 PM   #24
nusdogg
Lude Cray

nusdogg is on a distinguished road
Does the stock IACV goes to the back of the IM?? like the F22B1 and B2?? I heard I'll need the blacktrax adapter plate too right??

204whp/157wtq
nusdogg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2009, 08:50 AM   #25
team123luder
Elite Member

team123luder has a spectacular aura aboutteam123luder has a spectacular aura aboutteam123luder has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to team123luder Send a message via MSN to team123luder

Prelude of the Month

Still in stock? Bisi just tuned my car and my friends jaw dropped and now he wants the euro r. Let me know asap
Posted via Mobile

team123luder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement