Group Buys/3rd Gen Specific Parts Link Directory - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums POTM Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06-03-2009, 10:41 AM   #1
danny_d19
Jimmy Rustler

danny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internetdanny_d19 is the King of the Internet

Prelude of the Month
Group Buys/3rd Gen Specific Parts Link Directory

This thread is for Group Buys/3rd gen Specific Items

PM me if you find more threads to be added, or if you want your thread to be added. I will try to keep it as current as possible.

This is not a discussion thread, it is for links only.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by danny_d19; 07-16-2012 at 11:12 AM. Reason: updated
danny_d19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2009, 05:20 PM   #2
nailbender
Elite Member

nailbender will become famous soon enough

Group Buys/3rd Gen Specific Parts Link Directory

ATTENTION 4WS TOOL GROUP BUY LUDERS:
I now have 4WS TOOLS on hand at the moment.

Don't depend on the alignment shop to rig up something, if you have a 4ws you need this tool!

For more information, please contact me by PM or email me at nailbender42@yahoo.com.

Last edited by nailbender; 03-28-2013 at 04:40 PM.
nailbender is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2010, 06:55 PM   #3
davisbl345
Lude Dude

davisbl345 is on a distinguished road
Any other group buys going to be happening any time soon?
davisbl345 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2011, 03:32 PM   #4
stlschindler
Needs Sensitivity Train'n

stlschindler will become famous soon enoughstlschindler will become famous soon enough
PMed

Thermal Gasket Group Buys

http://www.preludepower.com/forums/s...d.php?t=340714

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1937 Pontiac 6 Two Door
1988 Dodge D50 Work Truck
1989 Jeep YJ, Chevy 350, 37s
1991 Prelude, 4ws, 5 Spd
2003 Civic (Wife's)
2013 Pilot 4WD Touring (Wife's)
2008 Acura TL Type S 6MT
stlschindler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-24-2011, 05:09 PM   #5
89scubaprelude
Getting Comfortable

89scubaprelude is on a distinguished road
jdm tail light

looking for some jdm tail light for my 89 prelude
89scubaprelude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-24-2011, 06:45 PM   #6
1funryd
Elite Member

1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to 1funryd Send a message via MSN to 1funryd Send a message via Yahoo to 1funryd

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89scubaprelude View Post
looking for some jdm tail light for my 89 prelude
If you mean an aftermarket tail light, they do not exist for our ludes.

Sean

3rd Gen Aftermarket Manager

(Clik Here)
Email:

(Danny19 - JDM RH Drive) (1Funryd - H23 Swap) (B20luda - Turbo Charged H22)Representing All of 3rd Gens!!!
1funryd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2011, 01:52 AM   #7
J88BA4
Getting Comfortable

J88BA4 is on a distinguished road
fog lights

looking for rectangular fog lights for my 88 3rd gen. Just bought it nd didnt come with them :/.. Soo if anyone has any ideas from where to get them plz let me know. ive been looking everywhere lol
J88BA4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2011, 02:42 AM   #8
cudaboy
Elite Member

cudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internet
Send a message via Yahoo to cudaboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by J88BA4 View Post
looking for rectangular fog lights for my 88 3rd gen. Just bought it nd didnt come with them :/.. Soo if anyone has any ideas from where to get them plz let me know. ive been looking everywhere lol
Well normaly I would say the 4sale section but you are too new to use it on pp. So ebay or junkyard unless someone onhere sees this and is parting out his lude or parts.

'91 Si 4ws 5spd(black) "Black Betty"
'70 'Cuda 340 C.I.D. Alpine White, Black Vynil Top, Leather Interior, Rim Blow, Overhead Consolette. Factory Posi 3.55:1, 15" ralleyes, --Fully Loaded and Extremely Rare!

cudaboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2011, 11:22 PM   #9
Brewbrud
Lude Boss

Brewbrud is a jewel in the roughBrewbrud is a jewel in the roughBrewbrud is a jewel in the rough
does seculded's endlinks need to be up there still? replace with rev's, you must. -<o,o>-

Quote:
what did Vin Diesel say in that movie? Something about there is no second place or almost had him or something like that. Quarter mile. NOS.
Brewbrud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2012, 06:58 AM   #10
Sockee
Lude Addict

Sockee is on a distinguished road
3rd Gen Bracing

M Braces, STB (Front upper and Rear Upper + Rear Lower), Seat belt Harness Tie bars.

(Most are still being made and fitted but another week they will be up and going)

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ROOKind

PM for more.

Awaiting pics of the third for build thread...
Sockee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2012, 08:20 PM   #11
TheMtnLord
Lude Dude

TheMtnLord is on a distinguished road
Are these still available?

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using AutoGuide.Com Free App

The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.
TheMtnLord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2013, 08:47 AM   #12
jaguar73

jaguar73 is on a distinguished road
I wanted to see if you are still selling these

Do you still have these available and this site won't let me PM, until I have 10 posts. so perhaps you could pm me

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailbender View Post
ATTENTION 4WS TOOL GROUP BUY LUDERS:
I now have 4WS TOOLS on hand at the moment.

Don't depend on the alignment shop to rig up something, if you have a 4ws you need this tool!

This 4ws locking tool is $40 plus shipping and it will fit in the USPS, "if it fits, it ships" small box which is $5.25. This is a great deal if you've ever gone to a machine shop to have anything made!

For more information, please contact me by PM.

If interested, submit personal contact information to me via PM. Contact information should include real name and shipping address and a phone number would be nice.
jaguar73 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-17-2013, 01:04 AM   #13
gliff

gliff is on a distinguished road
I am new and I don't know more about your stffs. So, I would like to say hello first.

share maintenance data and case library
English Manual
gliff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-17-2013, 07:31 AM   #14
Ludercrs
Prelude Aficionado

Ludercrs will become famous soon enough

Prelude of the Month
interesting place to do that....

Ludercrs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2013, 12:19 PM   #15
ludesickness

ludesickness is on a distinguished road
i need a hood anywhere i can get one cheap enough
ludesickness is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2014, 07:32 PM   #16
Preluve3G
Getting Comfortable

Preluve3G is on a distinguished road
looking for "parking lights" for the front bumper. Anybody know where to get them? No luck searching the web
Preluve3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2014, 07:46 PM   #17
cudaboy
Elite Member

cudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internet
Send a message via Yahoo to cudaboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludesickness View Post
i need a hood anywhere i can get one cheap enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preluve3G View Post
looking for "parking lights" for the front bumper. Anybody know where to get them? No luck searching the web
get enough post and pm part outs in 4sale section and create a wanted thread in wanted for sale section. Ebay, Salvage yards, craigslist local. http://hondapartsnow.com from la, cali or for cheaper shipping where ever is closest, Sonshonda.com atlanta, bernardiparts.com boston, majestic ri.

'91 Si 4ws 5spd(black) "Black Betty"
'70 'Cuda 340 C.I.D. Alpine White, Black Vynil Top, Leather Interior, Rim Blow, Overhead Consolette. Factory Posi 3.55:1, 15" ralleyes, --Fully Loaded and Extremely Rare!

cudaboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2014, 03:35 PM   #18
Gail UK

Gail UK is on a distinguished road
Hi im a new on here..i have a 1991 3rd gen 4ws auto right hand drive ,i love it...but need a radiator timing module ..the small black box in the front passenger kick plate,i have tried every where hope someone can help please.....i hope im asking in the right place dont want to get shouted at lol lol
Gail UK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2014, 01:11 AM   #19
Prototype
Getting Comfortable

Prototype is on a distinguished road
does anyone know where i can find some good lips for the front bumper and/or other nice body accessories?
Prototype is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2014, 03:02 AM   #20
1funryd
Elite Member

1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to 1funryd Send a message via MSN to 1funryd Send a message via Yahoo to 1funryd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype View Post
does anyone know where i can find some good lips for the front bumper and/or other nice body accessories?
Yes I sell them:

1. Front Phat Lip - http://www.preludepower.com/forums/s...light=phat+lip
2. Side skirt - http://www.preludepower.com/forums/s...ht=side+skirts
3. Rear Lip - http://www.preludepower.com/forums/s...ht=side+skirts
4. Rear Roof Visor - http://www.preludepower.com/forums/s...ht=side+skirts

Sean

3rd Gen Aftermarket Manager

(Clik Here)
Email:

(Danny19 - JDM RH Drive) (1Funryd - H23 Swap) (B20luda - Turbo Charged H22)Representing All of 3rd Gens!!!
1funryd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2016, 11:47 PM   #21
cgendron

cgendron is on a distinguished road
Any of these left?
cgendron is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2016, 06:52 AM   #22
Nigeltay
Getting Comfortable

Nigeltay is on a distinguished road
Does anyone know any online stores that still sell the whiteline performance rear sway bar 20mm? Or is anyone selling them together with the bushings? Must be able to shio to singapore. Pm me thanks!
Nigeltay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2016, 02:19 AM   #23
Austro
True Luder

Austro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigeltay View Post
Does anyone know any online stores that still sell the whiteline performance rear sway bar 20mm? Or is anyone selling them together with the bushings? Must be able to shio to singapore. Pm me thanks!
They're discontinued. Some people have managed to find NOS from random sites but you're more likely to have luck finding one second hand.

Austro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2016, 10:45 AM   #24
Nigeltay
Getting Comfortable

Nigeltay is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigeltay View Post
They're discontinued. Some people have managed to find NOS from random sites but you're more likely to have luck finding one second hand.

Haha thanks, surprisingly after searching through more than 30+ websites, i managed to order one from springloaded.com

Since i have already made payment of SGD$350 / 172, hopefully it also means they definitely have instock
Nigeltay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2016, 10:53 AM   #25
Andrew
I am Prelude

Andrew has a spectacular aura aboutAndrew has a spectacular aura about

Prelude of the Month
It doesn't always mean that. A lot of websites do drop shipping, meaning they order from a distributor after the customer pays. Combine that with outdated inventory and you get what happened to me, a refund. Good luck though! It is definitely one of the best upgrades for the money.

instagram: @

Quote:
I think in '87 the engineers at Honda got the bean counters drunk on sake before having them sign off on the Prelude design.
"W-wait! Why are the shifter cables adjustable? No one is ever going to..."
"A toast to your health!
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement