1st Gen Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted/Findings - Page 2 - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums POTM Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-19-2007, 07:31 PM   #26
fullthrottle_man
Lude Boss

fullthrottle_man is on a distinguished road
Here you guys go! A 4-port header for the EL/EK! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1976-1981-Honda-Accord-Exhaust-Header-New-Wicked_W0QQitemZ300183232375QQcmdZViewItem?hash=it em300183232375 I wish it wasn't Christmas time, otherwise I'd bid on it...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'87 Prelude DX
Believe me, it's faster than it looks...try hanging with me in the twisties...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Aren't there like 3 people in Montana?

So that means what, 2/3rds of the population of Montana drive Preludes by my math.
fullthrottle_man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2007, 10:27 PM   #27
Naoh_97
Ludacious

Naoh_97 is on a distinguished road
a 1gen for sale form a dealership with low ass miles. just happened upon it and thought id share. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1980-...QQcmdZViewItem

72k miles, outside looks mint and its only at $2.5k right now

Cinci area luders come let us know your here:

Base wheels for sale individually:
Naoh_97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2007, 08:05 PM   #28
rick-ii

rick-ii is on a distinguished road
81 Prelude for Sale -

81 Low Mileage (94k) Prelude for sale - second owner, silver with red interior - 5 speed - excellent condition - shoot me a message!

Old 01-02-2008, 08:58 PM   #29
bobdragster
Lude Dude

bobdragster is on a distinguished road
1g for sale.

http://preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=282964
bobdragster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2008, 05:54 PM   #30
2ndGenGuy
Lude Cray

2ndGenGuy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndGenGuy Send a message via AIM to 2ndGenGuy Send a message via MSN to 2ndGenGuy Send a message via Skype™ to 2ndGenGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndGenGuy View Post
There is a red, what I think is an '81 Prelude in the Pull-a-Part wrecking yard in Tacoma. It's pretty damn clean, and I might be up there pulling the tranny to get to the flywheel. It's a 5speed, and there are lots of good interior parts, in-fact the whole car is in pretty damn good shape. Sad to see it in the yard, but I'd like to get what I can off of it for you guys while I'm pulling stuff. So if we can get a small list, I can snag a few parts. I don't think I'll have time to dive terribly deep, but fenders, trim, gauges, I might just snag for shits and giggles. Lemme know if anybody wants anything, and I'll see what I can do.
Sorry I'm not going to be able to make it to get any parts off of this car. The weather has just been too atrocious on the weekends and I've been working during the week. I'm going to have to back out of this one, but the car was there a few weeks ago. Hopefully it still is if anybody else is local and can get some good stuff off of it...

2ndGenGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2008, 11:48 PM   #31
2ndGenGuy
Lude Cray

Send a message via ICQ to 2ndGenGuy Send a message via AIM to 2ndGenGuy Send a message via MSN to 2ndGenGuy Send a message via Skype™ to 2ndGenGuy
Okay, so I lied. I actually had to suck it up and head out to that car. Turns out that I needed a clutch fork, so I pulled the tranny. I also pulled a few parts that I had time to get to that I thought you guys might be interested in. Looks like someone recently stripped everything out of the car though, as a lot of the interior is gone, someone took the sunroof and back window and a bunch of other stuff. The back panel is destroyed, and I just didn't have time to pull the rear struts. But here's what I did get if anybody is interested:

Tail Lights w/ Inner Trunk Covers - $20 + shipping

Excellent condition. Needs black painted between lights in a few spots.

KM/h Gauges w/ Cover - $20 + shipping

Gauges themselves are in excellent condition! The cover has a crack in it, but otherwise is great.

OEM Mudflaps - $10 + shipping
Good condition. Cleaned them, but still have mud in the letters.

Drivers and Center Vents w/ Clock - $20 + shipping

Clock has small ding in bottom left corner.

Old 01-09-2008, 07:16 PM   #32
fullthrottle_man
Lude Boss

Is there anyway you could check to see if the clock still works? On mine, the light (the ":" inbetween the numbers) flashes, but the clock doesn't work. If it works, I'd be interested in that! (and I'd take the vents too if you don't want to separate the set)

'87 Prelude DX

Quote:

So that means what, 2/3rds of the population of Montana drive Preludes by my math.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:55 PM   #33
2ndGenGuy
Lude Cray

I'll hook it up and see if it works tonight. Aren't those old-school clocks just super cool? The one in my Accord has those badass flashy dots, then the little motor in it turns the number every minute. Best in-car clock ever!

Old 01-10-2008, 05:18 PM   #34
fullthrottle_man
Lude Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndGenGuy View Post
I'll hook it up and see if it works tonight. Aren't those old-school clocks just super cool? The one in my Accord has those badass flashy dots, then the little motor in it turns the number every minute. Best in-car clock ever!
^^+1! I loved mine too! Until it quit working one day....

'87 Prelude DX

Quote:

Old 01-11-2008, 03:13 PM   #35
bobdragster
Lude Dude

1980 Honda Prelude For Sale or Trade

Anyone interested in a 1980 Honda Prelude?

**EDIT** I WILL CONSIDER TRADES AS WELL! Cars, Computers, Maybe Video Games, plus cash. Get creative :P **EDIT**

Good -
Rust free (about 4-6 SMALL surface rust spots.)
The car is complete
Dash is in great condition
Fresh oil change
Comes with a whole lot of extra parts, including RARE front Koni shocks.

Bad -
Carpet is not perfect, there is a small stain or two.
The seats a torn up, but I have seat covers you can use.
Needs timing belt replaced. I will be giving you the timing belt, as I already have it.
You might want to check the valves, as they MIGHT be bent due to the engine being turned over while the timing belt was loose. I do not know if they are, but there is a chance that they are.
That's all thats wrong with the car.

A list of most of the things include with the car:
3 Extra alternators
1 Extra Distributor
1 1979 Factory Service manual (79 is the same as 80, for the most part, only minor changes were made)
2 rear side markers
1 Pair of Front Koni Sport shocks. RARE RARE RARE, VERY RARE.
1 Complete engine gasket set
1 Half complete engine gasket set

Make me an offer. Remember, it comes with a lot of extra parts for the engine if you need anything.

Oh, here's a link to my build thread on RPR.
http://www.redpepperracing.com/forum...howtopic=33477

That has pics, explanations, and it will tell you what's wrong with the car. I have the title in hand, though I never transferred it into my name. The last owner's name is on the title, so you won't need to bother with anyone else cause they signed it.

Price: Well, I really just want to get back what I put into the car. Roughly $700, plus the $100 I spent to get it trailered here.

PRICE WILL BE $800 OBO
Old 01-11-2008, 03:50 PM   #36
O.G.Luden
Lude Dude

O.G.Luden is on a distinguished road
Just wanted to share a parts place if anyone is haveing trouble finding things. WWW.HondaPartsDeals.com Ive bought a bunch of things for my 2G that i havnt been able to source and they are good with prices and with shipping. Its all OEM parts. Just a heads up for those interested.
O.G.Luden is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2008, 07:27 PM   #37
bobdragster
Lude Dude

Price is now $500 on the Prelude.

I need it gone... heres the FS link..

http://preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283566
Old 01-26-2008, 05:47 PM   #38
fullthrottle_man
Lude Boss

Hey! Does anyone have a spare driver's door mirror? The cables on mine are pretty much fubar'ed...

'87 Prelude DX

Quote:

Old 01-26-2008, 06:40 PM   #39
bobdragster
Lude Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullthrottle_man View Post
Hey! Does anyone have a spare driver's door mirror? The cables on mine are pretty much fubar'ed...
If I part out my car, I do.

Should I part it out? Who would want what? PM ME! I'll part it out!

I encourage buying multiple things from me, and whatever you need, I've probably got at least one (stock parts, anyway).
Old 02-11-2008, 11:15 AM   #40
evolracing

evolracing is on a distinguished road
In the process of restoring an 82 5speed, mechanically sound, need some misc. items.
1. Passenger door mirror
2. Rear deck speakers / speaker covers
3. Original wheels (4)
4. Rearview mirror (ivory)

New windshield going in this week and then off to the paint shop.
Old 02-12-2008, 05:38 PM   #41
fullthrottle_man
Lude Boss

Ok gang, here's the link to my part-out/take-her-whole thread! Let me know what you need and I can give ya a price/pics/whatever... http://preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285662

'87 Prelude DX

Quote:

Old 02-15-2008, 05:06 PM   #42
bigelboe
Getting Comfortable

bigelboe is on a distinguished road
Got my crazy JDM Trip computer and Tach-In-Speedo dash for sale. Have as much loom as I could remove to go with both things, loom for trip computer is complete between cluster and trip computer, and cut about 0.5m away from the trip computer where it goes to the rest of the car. Cluster has approx foot long tails on everything, but It will probably be plug and play for you 1g luders.

Thats the trip computer thing, it was connected to the instrument cluster and a couple of other things. There is a bit of info about them in the Honda Press Library but I never thought I would see one!

Thats the cluster minus the black cap in the center(which I have), its very cool and lights up blue from factory. Such a nice compact way to fit the two guages together.

This is a modification I was going to make to it :P

I can't confirm but I assume it would bolt into a factory USDm or other guage cover.

Let me know by PM if you are interested

-James
bigelboe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2008, 12:07 AM   #43
fullthrottle_man
Lude Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigelboe View Post
I can't confirm but I assume it would bolt into a factory USDm or other guage cover.
It'll fit in the USDM 79-80's, but IIRC (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) but the shape of the dash cluster in the US 81-82's is different so it won't fit the 81-82's.

'87 Prelude DX

Quote:

Old 02-16-2008, 09:04 PM   #44
bigelboe
Getting Comfortable

bigelboe is on a distinguished road
Cheers man
bigelboe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2008, 07:51 AM   #45
mikes82
Getting Comfortable

mikes82 is on a distinguished road
1st Gen with low miles for sale

Hi everyone,
It's been a couple of months since I initially posted that I am selling my wonderful silver 1st gen. I think I was probably a bit high on the price, considering that most of the potential buyers would have to spend 500 or 600 bucks to ship the car, so, I am reducing the price to $3,000, which I feel is an amazing deal for someone who wants a low mileage car that needs very little work to be perfect. Here are the basics:
  • 76,000 original miles. Second owner. Oil changed every 3,000 miles since new (per the original owner). I've used synthetic oil since 65,000 miles.
  • Passed Utah emissions (very stringent) with flying colors.
  • Interior is nearly perfect. There is a slight wear spot between the driver's seat and the rear seeat where the original owner would slide his violin case every day. There are no cracks or noticeable fading of any kind.
  • 5 speed tranny. The clutch/pressure plate/ throwout bearing replaced at 60,000 miles.
  • Kenwood CD player with Pyle speakers in factory locations.
  • sale includes full set of the very hard to find Koni shocks, ready to be installed.
  • Headlights replaced with Hella H4 units. Much better lighting, and you only have to replace the bulbs.
  • Complete brake service at 67,000 miles (new rotors/pads, drums/spring kit). I've been toying with the idea of upgrading the front brakes to the '84-'87 accord setup.
  • K&N air cleaner with slight mods to factory housing to increase air flow.
  • Starts, runs nearly perfect. No issues. Will be due for a tuneup soon.
  • Factory A/C works (belt is currently off, but the system works). Needs to be converted to new refrigerant.
  • Aftermarket 15" alloys with 195/50 falkens. Original rims/trim rings included in sale.
  • moonroof works perfectly.
Here's a list of known issues that the new owner might consder:
  • There is some mild rust on the front rocker area (front quarterpanel, not the doors) and around the wheelwells. 90% of it is easily touched up, 10% needs more attention. I've had a ballpark estimate of $250-$300 to fix it up.
  • There is an issue with the steering - a slight 'shift' that occurs when transitioning from left to right and vice versa. (I am actually looking into it now, so this may be fixed soon).
  • The engine does not smoke at all, but the car does consume about 1 quart of oil every 3,000 miles.
That is all I'm aware of.

Please feel free to check it out here:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2680180

PM me if you are interested.

Warm regards,
Michael
mikes82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-26-2008, 05:42 AM   #46
badpenny
Lude Dude

badpenny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to badpenny Send a message via Yahoo to badpenny
wanted

5spd parts. You know, transmission mounts, transmission (5spd), shift linkage, pedal assembly, wiring.

Oh, and I am looking for a speedometer cluster for the 79-80 that doesn't have the PRNDL lettering in it. My automatic has them listed (actually, it has a lit P)

Last edited by badpenny; 03-28-2008 at 03:53 PM.
badpenny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-14-2008, 11:56 AM   #47
2ndGenGuy
Lude Cray

Super-clean 1g Prelude for $175 w/ blown head gasket. Looks like a good quick project.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/car/640177627.html

Also a super clean good runner here:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/car/635381314.html

Last edited by 2ndGenGuy; 04-14-2008 at 12:04 PM.
Old 05-21-2008, 01:32 PM   #48
twinduct
Me+you+your friend=fun

twinduct is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to twinduct

first gen in Long Beach, CA

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/car/683530596.html

Miscellaneous 3G parts for sale:

Quote:
she does look 13...I'd plow her so hard her mom would feel it.

twinduct is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2008, 07:10 PM   #49
MSchu
Getting Comfortable

MSchu has disabled reputation
MSchu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2008, 06:22 PM   #50
badpenny
Lude Dude

badpenny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to badpenny Send a message via Yahoo to badpenny
Looking for a spare EK1 motor. DFW area.
badpenny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement