|Register||FAQ||Insurance||Members List||Calendar||Auto Escrow|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|04-02-2010, 10:22 AM||#1|
2G 4 LIFE !!!
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Africa, JHB
Please follow these Rules as they will be used to keep PreludePower at its best
We understand that a forum facilitates an online community and that many of you have become friends. This is great and it makes the forum a better place when it has a friendly tone, however, we can't let things get too off topic in here.
- DO NOT post a off topic, must be 2nd Gen Related and post in the correct area.
- Please do not post in ALL CAPS.
- When Posting a new thread with High Res pics please indicate a warning in the subject for the users using 56k connection.
- Please keep all classifieds posts in the All 2G related items for Sale and Wanted Items Stickies and provide pics and a good description
- DO NOT make posts to talk to your friends. Communication like this should be done through the PM system
- Creating an alias account is grounds to lose your primary account.
- If you come across open polls it is not acceptable to create off topic and pointless poll choices. Please report an open poll to a moderator. If you participate in creating pointless and off topic poll choices, you will be docked points.
- As stated in the rules you agreed to when you registered on this forum, we have the right to remove any thread for any reason.
- Flaming of other members will not be tolerated. This is against our forum rules and will be enforced accordingly and remember you were also once a n00b.
- Treat each other as equals; many times things that are said on the internet get misinterpreted, as it is very hard to interpret tone through text. The best way to avoid this is to treat everyone how you would want to be treated and think twice before you post something that could be misconstrued.
- Please familiarize yourself with the Search ( as in pic not the google search) and Sticky threads, duplicate threads will be closed and deleted
- Please post all introductions to the Introduction forum
- You may post your build thread in the 2G forum or the builds forum its up to you
- No Post whoring, please don’t create/reply useless information in threads
- Hi-jacking a thread is not cool, if it is an old thread that was found, then you may add your input, but a change of topic in a thread will be deleted
- And finally, if you see something that should be removed, please Report This Post to a Moderator. You can do your part to make sure this forum stays clean.
The moderators will be enforcing these rules. If you violate the rules you are at risk of losing ratings points, respect your moderators as they are keeping the best interests of this website maintained for its future use
Here are 2 reasons why these rules need to be followed
You will receive an infraction for misuse of this forum and its members
Last edited by fmn716; 06-13-2011 at 03:38 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|