Honda Prelude Forum banner

Dayton/Cincinnati

19K views 390 replies 16 participants last post by  nimrod8560 
#1 · (Edited)
COPY AND PASTED FROM THE FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE.

i went to this last year and had a really good time. wondering if anyone would like to ride up with?!?! will be meeting up with a group i know up north off of 71 if anyone is interested. i know its kinda far (3/3.5hrs) but its worth it.

This will be the follow up to last year's surprisingly successful event, with all proceeds going to the Stark County Humane Society. I say surprisingly, because we had 120+ cars, based purely off word of mouth, even with bad weather, there were many nice cars, no drama, a...nd the amount of donations for the Humane Society was STAGGERING!!!! The dyno will be supplied by SlowMotion Motorsports, and food will once again be provided by Quaker Steak & Lube ONLY for those that donate!!!! I feel there should be at least DOUBLE or TRIPLE the attendance of last year's event, for several reasons, as well as double the donations (food/toys/cat litter/money/etc.) for the charity!

We all have seen the depressing ASPCA commercials with Sarah McLachlan, and whether you donate or not, you can't help but wonder if your donation is helping the animals out or not. Well I can tell you FIRST HAND, I've been to the SCHS, and I've seen what they're accomplishing, and without a doubt in my mind, everyone's donations last year were not only welcome, they were necessary. This is a place that operates almost ENTIRELY off of donations, and luckily, there were some very generous and great people at last year's event who did just that!

Besides all that, this is an opportunity for a fun cruise-in, with no judging, just a relaxed atmosphere to park your car, and enjoy everyone else's. How many opportunities do we get a year to do this, without driving out of state? Not too many. Let's do it again this year, with:

-Optional Team Rally for Prizes from 8am-11am before the show!!!
-Quaker Steak & Lube for those that donate!
-SlowMotion portable 2WD/AWD dyno!
-Adoptable dogs on site!
-Great music (THIS year!)
-Port-a-Johns!
-Raffles for actually GREAT prizes!
-MORE GREAT CARS!
-Magazine Coverage!
-Audio & Performance manufacturers/demo cars!

See less See more
G
#3 ·
I live/work Anderson/Mt. Carmel. You may have seen my white 91 around town before. It has a black hood scoop (still in a rough prototype form) and an H22 swap.

Hopefully we can have a decent meet this year. Last year was :emthdown:.

#6 ·
i'm not too far from cinci-01-H. Lemme know wassup. :pokerface:

#8 ·
just lemme know wassup. I'm down for Gaby's later after work. :pokerface:

#10 ·
YOU, my happy little derpicus cincicus, will shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush. :pokerface:

#13 · (Edited)
yeah Koolaid will do that to you. :concentrate:
We haven't narrowed down an exact time/location. We had a meet a few years ago at the Veteran's Park in Withamsville. I say we shoot for having a meet there this spring, regardless of any and all other meets.
:seriously: can you stop lolly gagging and let us know exactly where and when soz i can

be there?!?!?!!!!!!

#15 ·
:accepted: fuck it i'm down. I'll even do a barbecue.

bring your own meat. :pokerface:

#17 ·
pops got that covered. Planted and ready for the Springz season AND upside down in the garages dryin up. (wink wink) :concentrate:

#19 ·
but you can be over baked. :drunk:

#21 ·
HAHHAHAHAHHAA you've reached the point of over bakage that you've never even realized it and you're in denialage absolution. :pokerface:

#23 ·
im down for the park i got a few other people i seen around here with ludes that ill see if they want to join in so now you need to pick a date and time?!? but the down fall is its right next to the union township police which have been buging tuners since they banned the cruizing from eastgate a few years back!!!

G
#24 ·
That's a public park, we have every right to be there. We didn't get bugged at all the last time.

I've been waiting to hear back from greatdane68, he's a member in Georgetown KY. He and his wife both have Ludes. They've had one of the Ludes down for repairs. When they get it back up and running, we're going to try to schedule a meet or two at that time.

Just stay tuned and we'll get it all worked out.

#25 ·
:seriously: bout fcukin time!!!

#27 ·
Down in out!

#28 · (Edited)
just post a time and day ill be there if its soon i will warn my lude looks like a crack addict but the interior is mint and engine bay is almost mint well youll see lol still have a few months before its one color and engine bay gets a mak-over

and yeah im trying to get my wife to get a lude but she isnt having any luck finding one

but all in all i cant wait and how many 5g's you think will be there?

#30 ·
WHOO HOO and a schweet lookin silver 3rd gen at that! Welcome my 3rd gen undercover brotha. :pokerface:

#31 ·
so what we just have 4 ludes so far or is there some coming that isn't on here yet??? im going to have to stop at ever lude around me (about 6) that ive seen and leave a note on there shit or wait til i see them and tell them to come to our meet!! lol

#32 ·
:suspicious: didn't i say i'll be there?!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.